Hulk vs. Superman

Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    veikuri wrote: »
    Simply replace Galactus with World Breaker Hulk. This discussion is pointless.
    [IMG]https://scontent-a-lga.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t31.0-8/1048262_651628954850561_418778237_o.jpg[/IMG]

lol I don't think Hulk could beat Thanos more than a couple times, but you do realize this fight ended with Thanos on his knees pleading to Galactus.

lol the fact that he survives against guys like says everything
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [IMG]https://scontent-a-lga.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t31.0-8/1048262_651628954850561_418778237_o.jpg[/IMG]

SMH this is what you come to now, The Hulk survived and came out unscathed from a Full Cosmic Blast to the face point blank range from The Silver Surfer.

AND the Savage Hulk walked through a Full Powered Eye beam blast from galactus.

What in the ? Thanos blast will do to The World Breaker, and his blast better not be No magic or Cosmic energy because that will only make the breaker of world's stronger for The World Breaker body constant siphon Gamma Radiation, Energy from any Sun, Magic and cosmic energy.

I mean the world breaker changed the orbit of a planet.

Like I said World Breaker would put an ass whooping on Thanos.

HULK Smash, Nuff Said
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

SMH this is what you come to now, The Hulk survived and came out unscathed from a Full Cosmic Blast to the face point blank range from The Silver Surfer.

What in the ? Thanos blast will do to The World Breaker, and his blast better not be No magic or Cosmic energy because that will only make the breaker of world's stronger for The World Breaker body constant siphon Gamma Radiation, Energy from any Sun, Magic and cosmic energy.

HULK Smash, Nuff Said

Thanos has taken blasts from Surfer, laughed and asked if he was finished. What's your point?

Thanos has beaten Surfer damn near into a coma multiple times.

Surfer has taken a near full power punch from Savage Hulk and didn't seem phased by it.

The fact that you think surviving a blast from Surfer, someone who Thanos can demolish with ease, shows

This is what happens when Surfer attacks Thanos:

ULM5xIo.jpg

i2wbZo8.jpg

This is what happens when Surfer attacks Hulk:

iWh5uEV.jpg

Oh, look! Savage Hulk hitting Surfer with all his strength:
    w7UlaCu.jpg

In case you're still dense:

ROixbBM.jpg
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You will never see Worldbreaker hulk again, alot of heroes jobbed to hulk so he could get his little push at the time. Marvel knew they ? up so they spent the next 2 years knocking down hulk in power level.

Zeus beat Hulks ass. Monica Rambaeu did something hulk has never done or will never do. beat a sky father
  • waterproof
    Options

HULK Smash, Nuff Said

Thanos has taken blasts from Surfer, laughed and asked if he was finished. What's your point?

Thanos has beaten Surfer damn near into a coma multiple times.

Surfer has taken a near full power punch from Savage Hulk and didn't seem phased by it.

The fact that you think surviving a blast from Surfer, someone who Thanos can demolish with ease, shows

This is what happens when Surfer attacks Thanos:

ULM5xIo.jpg

i2wbZo8.jpg

This is what happens when Surfer attacks Hulk:

iWh5uEV.jpg

Oh, look! Savage Hulk hitting Surfer with all his strength:
    w7UlaCu.jpg

In case you're still dense:

ROixbBM.jpg

Ha, actions of a desperate man is a pitiful thing.

For scan 1: That's not the Savage Hulk or World Breaker, Savage Hulk don't say you're killing me, SMH. Again Savage HULK took a Full Powered cosmic blast to the face point blank range. And walked through a Full Powered glactus eye beam.

Scan 2: That's not the Savage Hulk, yo silly wabbit, That's the Gravage Hulk, one of the HULK weakest incarnation. He's 70 strength with the potential for class 100.

Scan 3: That's Professor Hulk, No world breaker.

NICE try,
  • veikuri
    Options
    That is savage hulk vs surfer.
  • waterproof
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    ? are high if they Hulk can beat Thanos,Galactus or Surfer. Thanos has beat them all Galactus has beat them all and Surfer was made to be Galactus assassin if need be. WWH was a writers dream making Hulk ridiculous strong when he was already strong from the jump. Superman and Hulk's writers wrote them into a corner by making them so strong IMO now you have fanboys going nuts saying those two can beat gods or godlike beings ? is ridiculous. Celestial beings will beat the ? out of both them case closed.

Here we go, here we go with that ? ...they always want to bring Galactus name up when we dealing with The Hulk and World Breaker. Y'all acting like Galactus is y'all Daddy, I'm telling Galactus on you. And Galactus ain't Y'all favorite comic character. Ain't nobody said nothing about galactus.

Cain I respect your comic knowledge but I can't take your opinion on the HULK seriously, You is a Juggernaut fan, for Christ sakes you even had his full name as your username, and we all know Hulk stay Smashing ?

I ain't worried about Silver Surfer against the World Breaker, he better keep it long ranged, and I highly doubt it because every encounter with HULK, HULK manage to get a hand on him. And if that happens it's a wrap.

And I'm not worried about him siphoning off the world breaker, WB constantly absorbing energy and Rulk tried that ? and almost died from overload when World Breaker whooped his ass
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I may rustle some folk but since people are talking about alternate hulks vs superman; let's say alternate/superman from different ages were available:

Silver age Superman >Savage Hulk
    3148227-silver2.jpg
    2580732-silver_age.jpg

Superman Thought Robot > Savage Hulk
    http://www.comicvine.com/thought-robot/4055-55837/

Superman 1,000,000 > Savage Hulk
    http://superman.wikia.com/wiki/Superman_Prime_(One_Million)
  • veikuri
    Options
    ? are high if they Hulk can beat Thanos,Galactus or Surfer. Thanos has beat them all Galactus has beat them all and Surfer was made to be Galactus assassin if need be. WWH was a writers dream making Hulk ridiculous strong when he was already strong from the jump. Superman and Hulk's writers wrote them into a corner by making them so strong IMO now you have fanboys going nuts saying those two can beat gods or godlike beings ? is ridiculous. Celestial beings will beat the ? out of both them case closed.

Here we go, here we go with that ? ...they always want to bring Galactus name up when we dealing with The Hulk and World Breaker. Y'all acting like Galactus is y'all Daddy, I'm telling Galactus on you. And Galactus ain't Y'all favorite comic character. Ain't nobody said nothing about galactus.

Cain I respect your comic knowledge but I can't take your opinion on the HULK seriously, You is a Juggernaut fan, for Christ sakes you even had his full name as your username, and we all know Hulk stay Smashing ?

I ain't worried about Silver Surfer against the World Breaker, he better keep it long ranged, and I highly doubt it because every encounter with HULK, HULK manage to get a hand on him. And if that happens it's a wrap.

And I'm not worried about him siphoning off the world breaker, WB constantly absorbing energy and Rulk tried that ? and almost died from overload when World Breaker whooped his ass

What? Surfer generally rapes the ? out of Hulk in any of their encounters. Only time Hulk has ever beat him is when Surfer was weakened by that device he had in him on Planet Hulk.

Post-Annihilation Surfer vs World Breaker Hulk = lol. Surfer will just open up a black hole and on the World Breaker and hit him with a planetary cosmic blast then fly off into the cosmos.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol! The surfer stays getting drug by Thanos...he is so damn scared of Thanos
  • waterproof
    Options

What? Surfer generally rapes the ? out of Hulk in any of their encounters. Only time Hulk has ever beat him is when Surfer was weakened by that device he had in him on Planet Hulk.

Post-Annihilation Surfer vs World Breaker Hulk = lol. Surfer will just open up a black hole and on the World Breaker and hit him with a planetary cosmic blast then fly off into the cosmos.

Did I just told you that world breaker siphon cosmic energy why hit him with a cosmic blast, and let's keep it real surfer in comics don't have that killer instinct, SMH. World Breaker does, Hulk Smash nuff said
  • veikuri
    Options

Did I just told you that world breaker siphon cosmic energy why hit him with a cosmic blast, and let's keep it real surfer in comics don't have that killer instinct, SMH. World Breaker does, Hulk Smash nuff said

Do people take you seriously? Just curious.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are ya'll even arguing Surfer vs Hulk? Surfer can and has beaten Hulk easily by siphoning all of the gamma energy out of his system.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    In terms of strength Superman could lift 100's of thousands of tons at his peak without breaking a sweat generally for his entire existence. Even today Superman is no slouch with what he could lift and this is a younger Superman than at his peak.

swbwc7.jpg

Hulk would never tire out though. Banner would be livid all the way through and grow stronger so this would be a hell of a match to see.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I may rustle some folk but since people are talking about alternate hulks vs superman; let's say alternate/superman from different ages were available:

3148227-silver2.jpg
    2580732-silver_age.jpg

Bruh...Silver Age superman has been retconned out of existence. Thought Robot isn't his, and Superman Prime 1 Million isn't Superman anymore. If you want to talk about their highest and most nonsensical feats, Hulk's destroyed universes before. Don't go there.
  • veikuri
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

3148227-silver2.jpg
    2580732-silver_age.jpg

Bruh...Silver Age superman has been retconned out of existence. Thought Robot isn't his, and Superman Prime 1 Million isn't Superman anymore. If you want to talk about their highest and most nonsensical feats, Hulk's destroyed universes before. Don't go there.

What do you mean Superman Prime 1 million isn't Superman anymore?
  • waterproof
    Options
    You will never see Worldbreaker hulk again, alot of heroes jobbed to hulk so he could get his little push at the time. Marvel knew they ? up so they spent the next 2 years knocking down hulk in power level.

Zeus beat Hulks ass. Monica Rambaeu did something hulk has never done or will never do. beat a sky father

First thing first, Hulk went to fight Zeus to die for his children and family. It wasn't the green scar and it wasn't the world breaker, hulk wanted to provoke Zeus to ? him.

Now it's Marvel ? up, Marvel didn't ? up with Rune Thor, Marvel didn't ? up with ? of ? 's Hercules in Chaos Wars, but Marvel ? up with World Breaker. But again you is wrong.

It was Greg Pak who created World Breaker Hulk to show HULK full power potential, Have Hulk in a traumatic situation that took him to a level he never been to show his full potential as a powerhouse and to finally show Banner mad scientist engineering with Fall of the Hulks and then Marvel Editor Joe Quesada said let The Hulk loose and gave his support.

So Greg Pak cut the HULK loose and showed the world the power of Hulk, a Monster who is a cosmic force of nature with Skyfather power.

And we will see the World Breaker again, he was held in Check in Avengers 28, He had Tony Starks shook and all through the issues was hints of the World Breaker might be returning. Why you think the illuminati want him for. For Banner mind and World breaker power. Hickman will have fun with the World Breaker
  • veikuri
    Options

First thing first, Hulk went to fight Zeus to die for his children and family. It wasn't the green scar and it wasn't the world breaker, hulk wanted to provoke Zeus to ? him.

Now it's Marvel ? up, Marvel didn't ? up with Rune Thor, Marvel didn't ? up with ? of ? 's Hercules in Chaos Wars, but Marvel ? up with World Breaker. But again you is wrong.

It was Greg Pak who created World Breaker Hulk to show HULK full power potential, Have Hulk in a traumatic situation that took him to a level he never been to show his full potential as a powerhouse and to finally show Banner mad scientist engineering with Fall of the Hulks and then Marvel Editor Joe Quesada said let The Hulk loose and gave his support.

So Greg Pak cut the HULK loose and showed the world the power of Hulk, a Monster who is a cosmic force of nature with Skyfather power.

And we will see the World Breaker again, he was held in Check in Avengers 28, He had Tony Starks shook and all through the issues was hints of the World Breaker might be returning. Why you think the illuminati want him for. For Banner mind and World breaker power. Hickman will have fun with the World Breaker

World breaker doesnt have slather power. Relax yourself fanboy
  • veikuri
    Options
    Skyfather* mobile wont let me edit
  • waterproof
    Options

You like to get abused don't you, you know nothing about comics and characters, I been checking you about comics and others also I see.

If the creator says he got skyfather like power in terms of destruction so be it, why you mad. I mean name me one character who can destroy any planet by just walking.
  • veikuri
    Options

You like to get abused don't you, you know nothing about comics and characters, I been checking you about comics and others also I see.

If the creator says he got skyfather like power in terms of destruction so be it, why you mad. I mean name me one character who can destroy any planet by just walking.

I've shown scans of people humiliating the Hulk on numerous occasions. Your only defense is that its not worldbreaker which is a new Hulk.

You have no argument as to why Savage Hulks punch did absolutely nothing to Surfer, who got destroyed by Thanos in 7 hits.

You have no defense on how World Breaker can hurt Thanos, a character who can take planetary attacks and brush them off.

You have no scans to back up your statements, just a bunch of hyperbole turned into facts.

Characters have control over there power. You're asking for a specific feat. Just about everyone I've brought up vs hulk is both planetary in terms of destruction and durability. The burden of proof is on you.

• DarkRaiden
    edited May 2014
    Options

3148227-silver2.jpg
    2580732-silver_age.jpg

Well his DNA is literally different and he's from an entirely different universe/continuity. Also Either him or another Superman One Million isn't even Clark IIRC. It's a different name.
  • veikuri
    Options

3148227-silver2.jpg
    2580732-silver_age.jpg

Well his DNA is literally different and he's from an entirely different universe/continuity. Also Either him or another Superman One Million isn't even Clark IIRC. It's a different name.

This is Superman vs Hulk, not Clark Kent vs Hulk. So its fair game.
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

3148227-silver2.jpg
    2580732-silver_age.jpg

This is Superman vs Hulk, not Clark Kent vs Hulk. So its fair game.

But it's not Superman One Million vs. Hulk. Just normal Superman. Plus Post Crisis was specified. So...nah it's not fair game.
  • veikuri
    Options
    Someone said strongest versions of supes vs strongest version of hulk.

Its common knowledge that Savage Hulk cannot stand up to Post-Crisis Supes. Hes outclassed in every category. This fight is ONLY fair if Supes holds back.