Hulk vs. Superman

Options

Comments

• DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    veikuri wrote: »
    LOL @ people comparing Hulk to Doomsday.. I take it y'all never read Death of Superman? Probably just heard about it.

Just remember. Doomsday went around one shotting/two shotting majority of the Justice League and almost killed Clark.

That sounds like WWHulk. I mean, Hulk does these things too.
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    LOL @ people comparing Hulk to Doomsday.. I take it y'all never read Death of Superman? Probably just heard about it.

Just remember. Doomsday went around one shotting/two shotting majority of the Justice League and almost killed Clark.

Except most of the fights inWWH were plot induced stupidity.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The hulk is over rated and I don't give a ? if you no sign this post this smartest hulk is dumber than superman.
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

That was my point actually.
  • veikuri
    Options

It's been maybe 10-15 or so years since I read Death of Superman, but what was so out of character from the fights? It's been awhile since I looked at WWH, but Sentry, Juggernaut, and Dr. Strange were the three fights that made no sense. It's like they forget they had more abilities.
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

It's been maybe 10-15 or so years since I read Death of Superman, but what was so out of character from the fights? It's been awhile since I looked at WWH, but Sentry, Juggernaut, and Dr. Strange were the three fights that made no sense. It's like they forget they had more abilities.

Doomsday's punches being only strong enough to break some windows (he and especially Supes were weaker back then) and still taking down WW. Being equal in speed with Supes and yet speed blitzing Flash. Oneshotting people who can and have beaten Superman before like WW and Flash (and did he do it to MMH too?)

It was essentially WWH in that the author just wanted him to win so he did. And easily at that.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DoS Doomsday wasn't anything special. He wasn't as strong as the Hulk during that era. The majority of JLAers he was one shotting in that arc were like mid-tier characters
  • veikuri
    Options
    Since when has WW and Flash have the same durability as Supes?
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

The Flash point was the speed. Plus he actually does have Supes level durability. Him and Zoom take each other's hits all the time, and both of them hit at Superman level.

WW has literally taken Superman's best and beaten him. She's always had Supes level durability.
  • veikuri
    Options

The Flash point was the speed. Plus he actually does have Supes level durability. Him and Zoom take each other's hits all the time, and both of them hit at Superman level.

WW has literally taken Superman's best and beaten him. She's always had Supes level durability.

Post them scans.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    supes has always had more durability than WW
  • veikuri
    Options
    supes has always had more durability than WW

That's what I thought, but if he can post some scans to back it up I wouldn't mind.
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

Post them scans.

What exactly do you want scans of? Her beating Superman? Maybe her taking Zoom's punch that launched her across the continent (supposedly harder than Superman's best punch)? Her tanking a nuke?
  • veikuri
    Options

Post them scans.

What exactly do you want scans of? Her beating Superman? Maybe her taking Zoom's punch that launched her across the continent (supposedly harder than Superman's best punch)? Her tanking a nuke?

Is that all you have that you believe she is Superman level? Why would Superman fight WW with killing intent?
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

Post them scans.

Is that all you have that you believe she is Superman level? Why would Superman fight WW with killing intent?

Maxwell Lord mind controlled him and made him think she was Doomsday who just killed Lois Lane. So yeah he was actually bloodlusted and wanted to ? her.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I just watched avengers again on HBO and Hulk is the strongest
  • veikuri
    Options

Post them scans.

Maxwell Lord mind controlled him and made him think she was Doomsday who just killed Lois Lane. So yeah he was actually bloodlusted and wanted to ? her.

Last I checked when she went toe to toe with a blood lusted Supes he dominated her.
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

Post them scans.

Last I checked when she went toe to toe with a blood lusted Supes he dominated her.

She won the fight though. Slit his throat and had him out long enough to ? Max Lord.
  • jaxn
    Options
    Flash has Superman level durability???? whoa let's not get carried away here
  • jaxn
    Options
    That particular Supes/ Diana fight was a good one. It was a good showing for WW..other times she doesn't fare that well against Superman
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    New vids for those that want to see. The old link doesn't work:

http://www.warwithwords.com/?p=244

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So many inconsistencies in these comics I don't even care
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hulk would not win simply because he is too dumb i.e. blinded by rage. he can't think strategically. Superman has a lot more tools and can think clearly so he would figure some ? out.
  • jaxn
    Options
    Hulk would not win simply because he is too dumb i.e. blinded by rage. he can't think strategically. Superman has a lot more tools and can think clearly so he would figure some ? out.
    I assume you haven't seen any Hulk appearances since the early 90s. There are several versions of the Hulk. Savage (dumb) Hulk hasn't made an appearance in quite some time.

• A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't read Marvel comics but I'm going by the movies and in the recent movies there is nothing to indicate that he is very bright. I thought the movies were making an attempt to be true to the books?