That Nintendo, Big N, Ninty, Wii U & 3DS thread (R.I.P. Wii U)

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got my Wii U right now, updating that ? .

Got the Zelda version.

• VIBE
    Options
    Man, the update, plus having to DL Wind Waker, took forever.

What are some must have games?

I'm gonna cop Super Mario Bros 3D World or whatever that is...
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Man, the update, plus having to DL Wind Waker, took forever.

What are some must have games?

I'm gonna cop Super Mario Bros 3D World or whatever that is...

3D world is the ? . Aswell as Rayman Legends....you can get the directors cut of deus ex and darksiders 2 with all the dlc mad cheap if you havent played them on ps3/360....luigi u/zombie u should be like 20$ now lol

havent played it but people seem to think Pikmin is cool

trine 2 is a very cool multiplayer side scroller...downloadable game.

wii sport Club is cool aswell, the golf is mad addicting.

get yourself a pro controller btw for the ? games...you have kids right bro? Nintendoland could keep them busy for weeks/months lol
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    Got My Wii U yesterday 3d world is good & I'm bout to play this Zombie u
    & this Miiverse ? is hilarious. I thought facebook was simp overload.

how is zombie u actually? Worth a go?
  • VIBE
    Options
    Yeah, the U is mainly for them, I don't play much Wii stuff, besides Mario Kart. That's the reason I got the U.

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you have kids then Lego City Undercover is a must. Best Lego game ever.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alkinduz wrote: »
    brown321 wrote: »
    Got My Wii U yesterday 3d world is good & I'm bout to play this Zombie u
    & this Miiverse ? is hilarious. I thought facebook was simp overload.

how is zombie u actually? Worth a go?

I haven't played it yet, got sidetracked by some females. I'll post about it when I do.
  • brown321
    Options
    @Alkinduz
    ZombiU is cool so far. I'm through the first few areas & it's tense. You use the tablet alot & you gotta be smart about you approach to the Zombies. I keep trying to play it like an FPS & getting killed for it.

It's only $15 on amazon so ain't really anything to lose.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Picked up Ducktales Remastered, it's on sale for $7.49.
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    Ai new game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=M9qeSpRhkRU

Italian indie developer Storm in a Teacup has announced that its new project Nero is coming to the Nintendo eShop on Wii U. Described as a next-generation visual novel, the game is also in development for other platforms, but the Wii U version will contain elements that utilize the Wii U GamePad. For example, user interface icons will be laid out on the controller’s touch screen, rather than obstructing the player’s view on the main display.

“NERO is a wonderful journey in a world of incredible beauty where a kid is the key to all locks and the night is not as frightening as we all could think,” reads the game’s official description. “NERO is about love. NERO is about faith. NERO is about feelings. NERO is about questions that need answers.”

• Alkinduz
    Options
    Atlus rpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcN58dN4EUA

Atlus has decided to publish the quirky comedy RPG Citizens of Earth. The game was originally flaunted on Kickstarter, but Atlus USA decided they wanted a piece of the pie and are now publishing the game. Citizens of Earth is coming digitally to PC, PlayStation 4, Wii U, PlayStation Vita, and Nintendo 3DS in both North America and Europe in 2014. You can watch a trailer of the game, above
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    Ex Oblivione is a 2D Action Horror RPG Coming Exclusively to Wii U
    Posted Sun 13th Apr 2014 17:15 by Thomas Whitehead
    Wii U- E Shop 01
    More indie support on the way

It says much about Nintendo's current download game policies that a number of small developers are choosing the system for their début efforts. Another doing just that is California-based CthulhiGames, which has announced it Unity-based 2D Action Horror RPG as a project in development exclusively for Wii U.

A series of tweets made the announcement, and the studio's official website has now been updated with some details. It seems the project is still in its very early days, but aims to incorporate real-life historical figures and literature in an adventure that — based on its description above — may have some old-school vibes, with the online and local co-op also sounding rather appealing. The following details are all on the game's website.

Advertisement Advert
    ◾Includes several playable characters including Nikola Tesla, Howard Phillips Lovecraft, and a customizable mystery character.
    ◾Each protagonist will develop their own unique skill sets with which to face the many challenges throughout the game world.
    ◾Features a massive open world to explore as the player chooses similar to that of the classic SNES Legend of Zelda games.
    ◾Will draw much of its inspiration from games like Legend of Zelda, EarthBound, Eternal Darkness, and the Resident Evil games.
    ◾The game will be a balanced blend of action-y game play and psychological horror
    ◾Includes an extensive invention crafting system for the Tesla character to utilize.
    ◾Horrifying black magic crafting system for the Lovecraft character to utilize.
    ◾Advanced environmental lighting featrues.
    ◾Fully interactive environment (absolutely no static environment elements)
    ◾Unique and enjoyable Perma-death elements
    ◾Online and local Co-op Multiplayer
    ◾Based on the many written works of Howard Phillips Lovecraft
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    Ooooooooooooh ? .

Road redemption! Its an ode to Road rash, via kickstarter. Only on pc and wii u lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=tEAZBSPU5ls

◾Take your gang on an epic journey across the United States
    ◾Seamless, procedurally generated world, that's different every time you play
    ◾Tons of weapons including swords, chains, cattle prods, grenades, shotguns, and many many more
    ◾Earn money, new gear, and equipment to improve your character
    ◾Battle enemy gangs, cops, and the military, all with state of the art AI
    ◾Local splitscreen and online multiplayer play
  • Alkinduz
    Options
  • Broddie
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Planning on getting the $200 refurbished Wii U deluxe joint off nintendo's site. Want to save more extra money for the software though and a couple of pro controllers. There are more than 6 games I plan on definitely buying for it right now and Nintendo has not dropped the prices and just started doing that with 3DS this week. So I'll wait and see for a bit. I only have The Wonderful 101 right now cause I managed to get it for $24.
  • brown321
    Options
    ^ that's the one I got & it look like a brand new system. No scratches or blemishes & I still get the warranty.
    Good deal. I'm just ready for that MK8.
  • Alkinduz
    Options
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    Hive Jump, 2D alien shooter coming to Wii U and PC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y59FpMBkNDw
  • Alkinduz
    Options
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    Horror game exclusive to wii u coming:

New Instalment In The Popular Fatal Frame Franchise Coming To Wii U

Posted Tue 22nd Apr 2014 16:00 by Jake Shapiro
    FF
    A match made in heaven...or hell!

A new entry in Tecmo Koei's Fatal Frame horror series is coming to Wii U with collaboration from Nintendo, Famitsu reports today. No release date or final title have been revealed, but this announcement alone is enough to send Fatal Frame fans into a tizzy.

The last entry in the series, Grasshopper Manufacture's Fatal Frame IV, was published by Nintendo for Wii in 2008 but never released outside Japan. A Japan-only announcement for this Wii U entry is not a good sign for its chances of a Western release, but with a huge gap in Wii U's M-rated library, Fatal Frame could be a huge asset to Nintendo worldwide.
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    Fatal Frame is based around photographing ghosts, so when the Wii U GamePad was first revealed, many fans immediately made the connection that Fatal Frame would be a perfect fit for the console. This concept was explored briefly in Shutter, one of Game & Wario's best mini-games, where players were tasked with taking pictures of neighbourhood ghosts who could only be seen through the camera lens on the GamePad.

Tecmo Koei will be producing a live-action film, novel, and comic to coincide with the new Fatal Frame title. Do you think the game will make it outside Japan this time? Let us know below.
  • Alkinduz
    Options
  • Broddie
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Fatal Frame is actually the perfect game series to showcase the gamepad with. Looking forward to it.
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    Yeah Im looking forward to it too.

I cant wait till the e3, Nintendo gonna show up with all the classics(new zelda,smash bros details,maybe some new IPs).

there are rumors that theyre giving the wii u a makeover aswell.