A big-bang theory gets a big boost: Evidence that vast cosmos was created in split second

Options

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see how it work

You evolution ? when hit with some ? you can't explain you side step the ? lol..not one of you ? made any attempt to challenge folk post Judah or yet said anything about the ape situation lol..smh sad..you ? need help bad..I tip my hat off to Vibe..at least he tries and before he goes into the whole so call I'm smarter than you rant lol..
    Judah whole post was a contradiction

He believes in the bible *I'm thinking he talking about the Christian bible* and talks about how his ancestors and such said the bible prophesied this and that but his ancestors are most likely muslims, and b4 that they were almost certainly pagans. Couple that with the fact that book has stolen so many stories and has been retold and distorted so much it's starting to read like a bad M. Knight flick *Not Lady in the Water, that ? was good*

So is he speaking on the teaching of Kemet before they were robbed by the Esua or after and it was changed to christianity?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Holy ? , I posted a link about ape evolution. You know what I'm done. Good grief.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yeah, all those who believe in the LORD Jesus Christ win in the end. Hope to see you in heaven with the King one day! Amen.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you are incapable of understanding that evolutionary change is incremental, facilitated by the offspring of an animal developing different traits than its parents, and occurs over vast periods of time then maybe you should stick to religion.

Science is not for everyone. Just ask an arts major.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Wtf g? Evolution doesnt happen over night. You cant be born an ape and turn to a human at 20. Smh at people actively asking for this type of proof

Folk you keeping saying it doesn't happen overnight..

What has happened since the existence of mankind??

List a few things if you don't mind

How about the fact that we grew an average of 4 inches taller in the past 150 years? If you walk into a house built in the early 1800s, you will see how small the doorways and roofs are. Why? Human beings were smaller. We grew 4 inches taller on average as speicies in the last 150 years? Proven fact. You can see with your eyes. Simple.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    If you are incapable of understanding that evolutionary change is incremental, facilitated by the offspring of an animal developing different traits than its parents, and occurs over vast periods of time then maybe you should stick to religion.

LOL. Show me a fish that can survive on land, grow legs, and then change into a whole new species. Until then the theory that you hold so dear to is nothing but absolute horse manure. Amen.
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    The ? that lean on evolution don't have any answers to why apes now only birth ape but yet back in the day they were birthing and breastfeeding humans..lmao..how can ape take care of a human baby lmao

You ? need prayer badly

I tell you what..let's give an ape one of your babies and see if it can take care of it now so..yall need to leave that ? alone and use the ? between yall heads lol
    I think y'all get to caught up on this ape thing.

That theory has long been debunked.

The theory now is that we came from the same common ancestor, not that humans came shooting outta a monkey ? or vice versa

LOL. Show me the common ancestor? Matter of fact show me the missing link. This is laughable. Can't even believe this is a plausible theory any longer. Scust at the sickness that sin has caused in this world. Folks believing they actually came from gorillas and orangutangs. LOL. Folks actually believe a fish magically crawled out of the water, LOL, grew legs and somehow turned into a freaking hippopotamus! This is so funny, I can't even express how much I am laughing even thinking about the stupidity of this theory. How utterly ridiculous.
    Yall ppl need to leave that internet alone and stand on something smh...

? said a hairy smelling rolling around in the grass ass ape birth humans lol..was it a girl or boy that the ape birth LMAO...smh..... 2 apes produced 1 human...that's all it produced or was it 200...lol..come on you evolution ? ...yall can't stand on that...
    Once again, too caught up on Gorilla's, Chimps, Tangs, Bonobos and Gibbon's giving birth to a blonde haired blue eyed boy.....

• Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @chi...
    Folk you in here co-sign that the rattle of a rattlesnake is some epic ? ..but when asked about why plants still need water and the sun to grow, you have no answer...you nor @Vibe..
    You ? are clueless...
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    The Big Bang Theory has always been a cop out way explaining how we're here. Both arguments are weak in my opinion.

Argument One..........He was bored and created the universe

Argument Two..................There was nothing then a explosion happen universe was made

Shut up

No, your understanding is weak. The big bang theory doesn't state that the universe was created ex nihilo like creationism does. The big bang theory states that the universe was once compacted in what is called a singularity. Then, for unknown reasons, the universe expanded. That is not something from nothing.

Lol at those unknown reasons that means that theory is a cop out. Orrrrrrr something or someone told the universe to explode but we know better than that right?

Your saying "something or someone" shows that you, too, are uncertain of the causes so why lol at me admitting I don't know everything?

Besides, "something or someone" creating something from absolutely nothing and then commanding that inanimate something to expand hardly makes any amount of sense. Are you saying that theory sounds better than the scientific one iyo?

***You're***
    not your..

No, your was used in the same way "your words" would be used. When you say "you are", the rest of that sentence doesn't make sense. Nice try, genius (and lol @ whoever cosigned your ignorance).
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4 Hunchback Whalesharks

No seriously... how come there can't be a thread about whatever latest scientific discovery happens and it doesn't instantly devolve into some Steve Harvey 'why are there still monkeys' ? ?
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Maaannn @Knock_Twice‌
    I know this is the internet and ? but you've been doing this too much and it's one of my pet peeves. I'm gonna help you out cuz I know you want to sound smart when you debate these topics..

per se (not per say) means "in itself" or "intrinsically", not "so to speak" ( as I believe you are trying to use it)

i.e. is like saying "in other words"
    and
    e.g. is like saying "for example"

Aww my ? I could care less but I'm glad you pin pointed that out..
    Maaannn @Knock_Twice‌
    I know this is the internet and ? but you've been doing this too much and it's one of my pet peeves. I'm gonna help you out cuz I know you want to sound smart when you debate these topics..

per se (not per say) means "in itself" or "intrinsically", not "so to speak" ( as I believe you are trying to use it)

and

"I couldn't care less" is the correct phrasing.

Thanks mom

Now show me how a ape is taking care of a baby human or any human at that

How did that human born from the ape make more humans..got another ape pregnant??

Help me understand this folk..Real ? ?
    Folk an ape really out here breastfeeding humans now folk

You don't even understand English. I suggest you pick up a few books and then holla at me.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Scust at folks actually being proud to call a gorilla their father. I want to see you go to the zoo into the gorilla habitat with your parents and see how long you'll survive with mommy and daddy. Since mommy and daddy gorilla loves you so much, go hang with them.
  • Knock_Twice
    Options
    Wtf g? Evolution doesnt happen over night. You cant be born an ape and turn to a human at 20. Smh at people actively asking for this type of proof

How about the fact that we grew an average of 4 inches taller in the past 150 years? If you walk into a house built in the early 1800s, you will see how small the doorways and roofs are. Why? Human beings were smaller. We grew 4 inches taller on average as speicies in the last 150 years? Proven fact. You can see with your eyes. Simple.

I don't think that's adding up folk...I'm asking, what was the average height 150 years ago??
    men and women...
    you think that was the reason roofs and doorways were small???

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    An ape is an ape, a fish is a fish, a human is a human. Stop the madness. Thank you. Amen.
  • Knock_Twice
    Options
    The Big Bang Theory has always been a cop out way explaining how we're here. Both arguments are weak in my opinion.

Argument Two..................There was nothing then a explosion happen universe was made

Shut up

No, your understanding is weak. The big bang theory doesn't state that the universe was created ex nihilo like creationism does. The big bang theory states that the universe was once compacted in what is called a singularity. Then, for unknown reasons, the universe expanded. That is not something from nothing.

Lol at those unknown reasons that means that theory is a cop out. Orrrrrrr something or someone told the universe to explode but we know better than that right?

Your saying "something or someone" shows that you, too, are uncertain of the causes so why lol at me admitting I don't know everything?

Besides, "something or someone" creating something from absolutely nothing and then commanding that inanimate something to expand hardly makes any amount of sense. Are you saying that theory sounds better than the scientific one iyo?

***You're***
    not your..

No, your was used in the same way "your words" would be used. When you say "you are", the rest of that sentence doesn't make sense. Nice try, genius (and lol @ whoever cosigned your ignorance).

Folk leave me alone with that ? ?

you acting needy folk
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Knock_Twice‌

It's hard to talk to people who do not even have a single clue what we are talking about. You have no basic idea of what evolution is or how it works. This is why I'm telling you to research before you debate because you end up sounding very silly when you talk about apes birthing humans.

If you do not want to do that, then just observe and don't speak.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL. Show me a fish that can survive on land, grow legs, and then change into a whole new species. Until then the theory that you hold so dear to is nothing but absolute horse manure. Amen.

Like I said, stick to religion because you obviously can't grasp it.
  • Knock_Twice
    Options
    Maaannn @Knock_Twice‌

and

Maaannn @Knock_Twice‌

and

"I couldn't care less" is the correct phrasing.

Thanks mom

Now show me how a ape is taking care of a baby human or any human at that

How did that human born from the ape make more humans..got another ape pregnant??

Help me understand this folk..Real ? ?
    Folk an ape really out here breastfeeding humans now folk

You don't even understand English. I suggest you pick up a few books and then holla at me.

I'm good folk...you do you..I'll just stick too my 1..that's all I need my boy
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Humans have various ranges of heights. Your saying nothing with your post. There have been giants that lived on the earth before, but you don't see them anymore. Greek mythology was based on the giants that once walked on the earth. The most famous giant to ever live is recorded in the Bible, Goliath. So what are you truly saying?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Like I said, stick to religion because you obviously can't grasp it.

And who told you he's got a grasp of religion?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2014
    Options
    inb4 Hunchback Whalesharks

No seriously... how come there can't be a thread about whatever latest scientific discovery happens and it doesn't instantly devolve into some Steve Harvey 'why are there still monkeys' ? ?

Why are there monkeys still? Awwwwwwwww, the million dollar question that will never be answered by an evolutionist. Dumbfounded morons.
  • Bodhi
    Options

Shut up

***You're***
    not your..

Folk leave me alone with that ? ?

you acting needy folk

Oh so speaking correctly is ? ? now? Oh okay. Huh.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't think that's adding up folk...I'm asking, what was the average height 150 years ago??
    men and women...
    you think that was the reason roofs and doorways were small???

Not adding up? This aint a theory g. This here is unrefutable fact. There are doctor records from 150 years ago that showcase the average height.

And why else would they build doorways they were too big to fit through comfortably?

Now i coulda gave examples of immunity to diseases and ? but im sure you wouldnt like that idea. So i gave you this example. One you can look up and see its not a theory or you can drive to a house built in the early 1800s and see with your own eyes.
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    @chi...
    Folk you in here co-sign that the rattle of a rattlesnake is some epic ? ..but when asked about why plants still need water and the sun to grow, you have no answer...you nor @Vibe..
    You ? are clueless...
    Every living organism on this planet needs water, I suppose u can blame ya ? for that

and correct me if I'm wrong but aren't there plants growing in parts of the Ocean where the sun doesn't reach?

Evolution is usually triggered by something. There's no need for plants evolve into not needing water, on land or in the sea simply because water is always around.

They have learned to grow and thrive with minimal water and sunlight however. Evolution.....
  • Knock_Twice
    Options

Humans have various ranges of heights. Your saying nothing with your post. There have been giants that lived on the earth before, but you don't see them anymore. Greek mythology was based on the giants that once walked on the earth. The most famous giant to ever live is recorded in the Bible, Goliath. So what are you truly saying?

I waiting for him to come back wit some ? so I could eat that ? up lol..? said we grew 4 inches...

Like that's evolution..come on man..yall aint even in here making sense..yet alone want to stand on some shaky ? like apes birthing humans and ? ..
    ? leaning too hard on air...