A big-bang theory gets a big boost: Evidence that vast cosmos was created in split second

Options

Comments

• Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Maaannn @Knock_Twice‌
    I know this is the internet and ? but you've been doing this too much and it's one of my pet peeves. I'm gonna help you out cuz I know you want to sound smart when you debate these topics..

per se (not per say) means "in itself" or "intrinsically", not "so to speak" ( as I believe you are trying to use it)

i.e. is like saying "in other words"
    and
    e.g. is like saying "for example"

Aww my ? I could care less but I'm glad you pin pointed that out..
    Maaannn @Knock_Twice‌
    I know this is the internet and ? but you've been doing this too much and it's one of my pet peeves. I'm gonna help you out cuz I know you want to sound smart when you debate these topics..

per se (not per say) means "in itself" or "intrinsically", not "so to speak" ( as I believe you are trying to use it)

and

"I couldn't care less" is the correct phrasing.

Thanks mom

Now show me how a ape is taking care of a baby human or any human at that

How did that human born from the ape make more humans..got another ape pregnant??

Help me understand this folk..Real ? ?
    Folk an ape really out here breastfeeding humans now folk
  • Knock_Twice
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    The Big Bang Theory has always been a cop out way explaining how we're here. Both arguments are weak in my opinion.

Argument One..........He was bored and created the universe

Argument Two..................There was nothing then a explosion happen universe was made

Shut up

No, your understanding is weak. The big bang theory doesn't state that the universe was created ex nihilo like creationism does. The big bang theory states that the universe was once compacted in what is called a singularity. Then, for unknown reasons, the universe expanded. That is not something from nothing.

Lol at those unknown reasons that means that theory is a cop out. Orrrrrrr something or someone told the universe to explode but we know better than that right?

Your saying "something or someone" shows that you, too, are uncertain of the causes so why lol at me admitting I don't know everything?

Besides, "something or someone" creating something from absolutely nothing and then commanding that inanimate something to expand hardly makes any amount of sense. Are you saying that theory sounds better than the scientific one iyo?

***You're***
    not your..
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    YAWNNN...

GEN 1:1-2
    1.In the beginning ? created the heavens and the earth. 2. All that other B.S. can go out the window

How Come They're Aint No Dinosaurs In The Garden Of Eden Breh?

don't worry when the aliens arrive to enslave us all questions will be answered. *sarcasm*
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? that lean on evolution don't have any answers to why apes now only birth ape but yet back in the day they were birthing and breastfeeding humans..lmao..how can ape take care of a human baby lmao

You ? need prayer badly

I tell you what..let's give an ape one of your babies and see if it can take care of it now so..yall need to leave that ? alone and use the ? between yall heads lol

That's not how it works.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? that lean on evolution don't have any answers to why apes now only birth ape but yet back in the day they were birthing and breastfeeding humans..lmao..how can ape take care of a human baby lmao

You ? need prayer badly

I tell you what..let's give an ape one of your babies and see if it can take care of it now so..yall need to leave that ? alone and use the ? between yall heads lol

mKNLJAP.png
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    Rather believe what my ancestors taught rather than what them white folk taught us

Yall see where listening to them white folk got us lmao...

What did your ancestors teach?
    Well my ancestors are the sons of Jacob, 12 tribes of Israel. In regards to history and events to happen in the world... One thing They taught me that in the future (from their perspective) our rival brother (Esau, because you see the red in his skin and he's hairy, the European) would take us away on slave ships to a land we never been before. And the nations would conspire to cut us off from our heritage and make us forget where we come from. and have us turn to their idols and philosophy.

They also taught us that the enemy (whoever hates ? ) would oppose our beliefs with vain arguments in favor of "science", falsely so called (evolution is not science, it cannot be observed or proven).

They also taught us that there will be people in the world that claim to be us (calling themselves Jews), but really weren't and were in fact in league with the devil (the Talmud that they worship says Jesus mom was a ? and Jesus is in he'll burning in ? ).

They also taught that in the last days there would be one world govt

They also taught that ppl would have to take a mark to which they can buy or sell without it (RFID x bitcoin? Or maybe them electronic tattoos they are so ready to roll out?)

I could go on but I figure by now you may be inquiring abt where all of this is in the Bible... ask and I'll provide reference, otherwise.. I'm done.

The same idol and philosophy youre attempting to use now? oh
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You ? need prayer badly

I think y'all get to caught up on this ape thing.

That theory has long been debunked.

The theory now is that we came from the same common ancestor, not that humans came shooting outta a monkey ? or vice versa
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YAWNNN...

GEN 1:1-2
    1.In the beginning ? created the heavens and the earth. 2. All that other B.S. can go out the window

13. Cain said to the Lord, “My punishment is more than I can bear. 14 Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will ? me.”

Where the ? these people who wanted to ? him come from if Adam and Eve were the first people on Earth and Cain and Abel was their children?

Cain was afraid of his own brothers, sisters, nephews, and nieces, who were already born and would be capable of seeking revenge. The fact that Cain had a wife (Genesis 4:17) is a further evidence that Adam and Eve had other children after Cain and Abel, but before Seth.

we need a back story . why can't ? pull a George lucas and give us a prequel testament?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maaannn @Knock_Twice‌

and

Maaannn @Knock_Twice‌

and

Thanks mom

How did that human born from the ape make more humans..got another ape pregnant??

Bruh, it's very clear you do not know what you're talking about. I want to call you and idiot, but it does nothing.

Listen, look up what evolution is and how it works. Learn about macro and micro evolution.

How old are you btw?
  • Knock_Twice
    Options
    I see how it work

You evolution ? when hit with some ? you can't explain you side step the ? lol..not one of you ? made any attempt to challenge folk post Judah or yet said anything about the ape situation lol..smh sad..you ? need help bad..I tip my hat off to Vibe..at least he tries and before he goes into the whole so call I'm smarter than you rant lol..
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf g? Evolution doesnt happen over night. You cant be born an ape and turn to a human at 20. Smh at people actively asking for this type of proof
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    Elrawd wrote: »
    Evolution is observed all the time.

Show me a monkey that turned into a human. Matter of fact show me a fish that hopped out of water and turned into a giraffe. Don't worry i'll wait................

Show me a ? who lived inside a whales stomach for 3 days just chillin, dont worry Ill wait............

Read the book of Jonah. And get the terminology right if your going to use biblical examples.

"Now the LORD had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.
    " Jonah 1:17

2 things to note

1. The LORD "prepared" a great fish to carry out His plan. No where in the text is the "great fish" called a whale.

2. The swallowing of Jonah by the "great fish" is a picture of the LORD Jesus Christ burial and resurrection. Thus it is safe to assume that Jonah actually died while in the belly of the "great fish" and was resurrected back to life when the "great fish" spit jonah back out on the 3rd day.

"A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonah. And he left them, and departed." Matthew 16:4

How can you understand heavenly things, if you can't even understand earthly things?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly who cares how it was made. We here now.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I'm going to do what's your IQ and let's see who is really intelligent

Do you know the LORD Jesus Christ today my friend?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naa. ? that. Yall ignant mafuckas must be trolling. Only explanation
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Big Bang Theory has always been a cop out way explaining how we're here. Both arguments are weak in my opinion.

Argument One..........He was bored and created the universe

Argument Two..................There was nothing then a explosion happen universe was made

Shut up

No, your understanding is weak. The big bang theory doesn't state that the universe was created ex nihilo like creationism does. The big bang theory states that the universe was once compacted in what is called a singularity. Then, for unknown reasons, the universe expanded. That is not something from nothing.

Lol at those unknown reasons that means that theory is a cop out. Orrrrrrr something or someone told the universe to explode but we know better than that right?

Your saying "something or someone" shows that you, too, are uncertain of the causes so why lol at me admitting I don't know everything?

Besides, "something or someone" creating something from absolutely nothing and then commanding that inanimate something to expand hardly makes any amount of sense. Are you saying that theory sounds better than the scientific one iyo?

That's the whole point ..........we don't know the truth and I'm fine with not knowing lol

You were trying to reinforce your point with unintelligent babble.

Nobody knows everything but that doesn't make the big bang theory weak or even on the same level as the theory of creationism as far as observable evidence and logical coherency is concerned.

No.........I could go into a paragraph war and yammer on about the hypocrisy on both sides of each argument. I rather not so I made my comment and broke it down for the dumbest of the dumb could understand what I'm saying. The Big Bang Theory and Faith Based Theories will not change the minds of those who are rock solid in their beliefs so to have this argument is futile especially neither side will budge on what they "think" is right. Scientist can find the actual spark that lit the fuse the made the Big Bang Happen and the faithful will give no ? . This argument is moot. Never form words again to assume I'm either illogical or can not indulge a poster in a logical coherent debate. I just rather not argue with a rock on a subject with no conclusion.

Just because both sides are comfortable where they are and difficult to move does not mean that the theories are on equal grounds and does not mean everybody is wrong or that both arguments are weak. One theory has much more evidence than the other.

I'll form whatever words are available to call ? how I see it.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here we go with the fish/whale stuff again.
  • Knock_Twice
    edited March 2014
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Maaannn @Knock_Twice‌

and

Maaannn @Knock_Twice‌

and

Thanks mom

Bruh, it's very clear you do not know what you're talking about. I want to call you and idiot, but it does nothing.

Listen, look up what evolution is and how it works. Learn about macro and micro evolution.

How old are you btw?

Let me ? this right now..cuz I think you evolution ? think by calling ? names is hurting me or anyone..you do it because it keeps you at ease and it helps you duck around a question you can't answer....I haven't nor anyone who disputed anything towards evolution ducked any question or anything yall threw out, but yet you evolution ? when the flashlight is shined in your face and yall have the mic, yall trip up and play the gif and whole idiot card..Folk I don't know you nor do you know me to even put me in that bottle folk..so the name calling don't hurt me..really it makes you look weak, too be honest and direct...I asked you before to have a man to man convo about your stance...

I'm just throwing out stuff to help see how evolution work..you mentioned a thing along the line of a rattlesnake losing it's rattle, an inherit trait and now it is losing it...oh I see by apes not being able to breatfeed, humans like back in the day...they lost that trait...I see that's what evolution is...l see...
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Cain @Stew move this to the religion forum
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

You ? need prayer badly

I think y'all get to caught up on this ape thing.

That theory has long been debunked.

The theory now is that we came from the same common ancestor, not that humans came shooting outta a monkey ? or vice versa

LOL. Show me the common ancestor? Matter of fact show me the missing link. This is laughable. Can't even believe this is a plausible theory any longer. Scust at the sickness that sin has caused in this world. Folks believing they actually came from gorillas and orangutangs. LOL. Folks actually believe a fish magically crawled out of the water, LOL, grew legs and somehow turned into a freaking hippopotamus! This is so funny, I can't even express how much I am laughing even thinking about the stupidity of this theory. How utterly ridiculous.
  • Knock_Twice
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Wtf g? Evolution doesnt happen over night. You cant be born an ape and turn to a human at 20. Smh at people actively asking for this type of proof

Folk you keeping saying it doesn't happen overnight..

What has happened since the existence of mankind??

List a few things if you don't mind
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2014
    Options
    LMAO. So you mean to tell me that one day a fish got tired of being in the water, so he decided to crawl on land, grow legs, and somehow turned into a freaking Koala? Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? LMAO. You actually believe this garbage?

So one day a fish gets bored, crawls on land, grows legs, and turns into a wombat? ROFLMAO. This is crazy. I need Jesus. LMAO.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah so what had happened was, This thread jumped the shark..

Fonzie_jumps_the_shark.PNG
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going to do what's your IQ and let's see who is really intelligent

Do you know the LORD Jesus Christ today my friend?

Nah, I know of Yashua the Essene
  • Knock_Twice
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Yall ppl need to leave that internet alone and stand on something smh...

? said a hairy smelling rolling around in the grass ass ape birth humans lol..was it a girl or boy that the ape birth LMAO...smh..... 2 apes produced 1 human...that's all it produced or was it 200...lol..come on you evolution ? ...yall can't stand on that...