A big-bang theory gets a big boost: Evidence that vast cosmos was created in split second

Options

Comments

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Emperor, but you the dumbest dude in here lol. What does the singularity have to do with making the big bang theory more plausible? Science is forever evolving in a few hundred years this theory will be laughed at.

Here is another theory of how the universe started. I don't believe it, but it is interesting and makes good points. Humans need to stop using their egos

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/

Science advances but that certainly doesn't mean all scientific theories are false or that the big bang theory will be laughed at. The theory you mention could be the one to be ridiculed in the future.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    in a few hundred years this theory will be laughed at

sounds like a huge underestimation
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    Rather believe what my ancestors taught rather than what them white folk taught us

Yall see where listening to them white folk got us lmao...

What did your ancestors teach?
    Well my ancestors are the sons of Jacob, 12 tribes of Israel. In regards to history and events to happen in the world... One thing They taught me that in the future (from their perspective) our rival brother (Esau, because you see the red in his skin and he's hairy, the European) would take us away on slave ships to a land we never been before. And the nations would conspire to cut us off from our heritage and make us forget where we come from. and have us turn to their idols and philosophy.

They also taught us that the enemy (whoever hates ? ) would oppose our beliefs with vain arguments in favor of "science", falsely so called (evolution is not science, it cannot be observed or proven).

They also taught us that there will be people in the world that claim to be us (calling themselves Jews), but really weren't and were in fact in league with the devil (the Talmud that they worship says Jesus mom was a ? and Jesus is in he'll burning in ? ).

They also taught that in the last days there would be one world govt

They also taught that ppl would have to take a mark to which they can buy or sell without it (RFID x bitcoin? Or maybe them electronic tattoos they are so ready to roll out?)

I could go on but I figure by now you may be inquiring abt where all of this is in the Bible... ask and I'll provide reference, otherwise.. I'm done.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    The Big Bang Theory has always been a cop out way explaining how we're here. Both arguments are weak in my opinion.

Argument One..........He was bored and created the universe

Argument Two..................There was nothing then a explosion happen universe was made

Shut up

No, your understanding is weak. The big bang theory doesn't state that the universe was created ex nihilo like creationism does. The big bang theory states that the universe was once compacted in what is called a singularity. Then, for unknown reasons, the universe expanded. That is not something from nothing.

Lol at those unknown reasons that means that theory is a cop out. Orrrrrrr something or someone told the universe to explode but we know better than that right?

Your saying "something or someone" shows that you, too, are uncertain of the causes so why lol at me admitting I don't know everything?

Besides, "something or someone" creating something from absolutely nothing and then commanding that inanimate something to expand hardly makes any amount of sense. Are you saying that theory sounds better than the scientific one iyo?

That's the whole point ..........we don't know the truth and I'm fine with not knowing lol

Speak for yourself Cain because I do know the truth.

"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
    John 14:6

Do you know Him my friend?
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Evolution is observed all the time.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »

Show me a monkey that turned into a human. Matter of fact show me a fish that hopped out of water and turned into a giraffe. Don't worry i'll wait................
  • Bodhi
    Options
    The Big Bang Theory has always been a cop out way explaining how we're here. Both arguments are weak in my opinion.

Argument One..........He was bored and created the universe

Argument Two..................There was nothing then a explosion happen universe was made

Shut up

No, your understanding is weak. The big bang theory doesn't state that the universe was created ex nihilo like creationism does. The big bang theory states that the universe was once compacted in what is called a singularity. Then, for unknown reasons, the universe expanded. That is not something from nothing.

Lol at those unknown reasons that means that theory is a cop out. Orrrrrrr something or someone told the universe to explode but we know better than that right?

Your saying "something or someone" shows that you, too, are uncertain of the causes so why lol at me admitting I don't know everything?

Besides, "something or someone" creating something from absolutely nothing and then commanding that inanimate something to expand hardly makes any amount of sense. Are you saying that theory sounds better than the scientific one iyo?

That's the whole point ..........we don't know the truth and I'm fine with not knowing lol

You were trying to reinforce your point with unintelligent babble.

Nobody knows everything but that doesn't make the big bang theory weak or even on the same level as the theory of creationism as far as observable evidence and logical coherency is concerned.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    The human species has been duped by the devil into degrading ourselves to the level of beasts. The enemy always distorts the reality of the truth by making his lies seem like truth.

? gave mankind dominion over all the beasts of the field and here we are being subjugated by the very beasts ? gave mankind to rule over. What gross blindness the devil has cast over the faces of all of humanity.

Our only hope is Jesus Christ! Stop believing the lie of Satan. Give your life to Christ and be healed! Stop living a lie! Come to the truth and be saved!
  • LUClEN
    Options
    A human life is not long enough to observe that. Change like that happens over time.

We see it in insects and single celled organisms all the time.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    Rather believe what my ancestors taught rather than what them white folk taught us

Yall see where listening to them white folk got us lmao...

What did your ancestors teach?
    Well my ancestors are the sons of Jacob, 12 tribes of Israel. In regards to history and events to happen in the world... One thing They taught me that in the future (from their perspective) our rival brother (Esau, because you see the red in his skin and he's hairy, the European) would take us away on slave ships to a land we never been before. And the nations would conspire to cut us off from our heritage and make us forget where we come from. and have us turn to their idols and philosophy.

They also taught us that the enemy (whoever hates ? ) would oppose our beliefs with vain arguments in favor of "science", falsely so called (evolution is not science, it cannot be observed or proven).

They also taught us that there will be people in the world that claim to be us (calling themselves Jews), but really weren't and were in fact in league with the devil (the Talmud that they worship says Jesus mom was a ? and Jesus is in he'll burning in ? ).

They also taught that in the last days there would be one world govt

They also taught that ppl would have to take a mark to which they can buy or sell without it (RFID x bitcoin? Or maybe them electronic tattoos they are so ready to roll out?)

I could go on but I figure by now you may be inquiring abt where all of this is in the Bible... ask and I'll provide reference, otherwise.. I'm done.

A ? will past this post and post some more videos about the same lost cat that think evolution controls life lol
    Stuff is written in the bible that these times will appear and happen but ppl wanna pull out evolution videos amd stand on that lol..smh..can't do nothing but pray hard for them ? ...
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Show me a monkey that turned into a human. Matter of fact show me a fish that hopped out of water and turned into a giraffe. Don't worry i'll wait................
    The Japanese *Pokemon, Digimon, etc* done ? it up for scientist world wide
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SugaBuga wrote: »
    As far as evolution goes, would different races kind of prove evolution to be correct?? If mankind started in Africa obviously the complexion would be dark but since some people migrated from there to different parts of the world, and their skin color changed as well as different features you see in different races??

@‌zombie
    @‌emperor_rises

Any logic to this??
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    A human life is not long enough to observe that. Change like that happens over time.

We see it in insects and single celled organisms all the time.

A change from one species into a whole different species has never and will never be observed. It's a lie straight from the pit of hell. How can anybody be so foolish to believe such a thing. Oh wait I know, you'd rather continue to live as your own "? " instead of submitting to the rule and authority of Almighty ? . But don't worry, ? will get the last word because we all have to pass through the door way of death. Then we will see who was right and who was wrong. Amen.
  • Knock_Twice
    Options
    Maaannn @Knock_Twice‌
    I know this is the internet and ? but you've been doing this too much and it's one of my pet peeves. I'm gonna help you out cuz I know you want to sound smart when you debate these topics..

per se (not per say) means "in itself" or "intrinsically", not "so to speak" ( as I believe you are trying to use it)

i.e. is like saying "in other words"
    and
    e.g. is like saying "for example"

Aww my ? I could care less but I'm glad you pin pointed that out..
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't read but I'll say the same thing I tell people that believe in evolution. If Man evolved from ape, how come we haven't seen more apes evolve into man? If it really happened we'd be seeing or reading about apes evolving to the next form on some pokemon ? . Throughout history not once have I read about something morphing into the next form.

Evolution is just as silly as scientology.

Yo this is some of the most ignorant ? i ever read in my life
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

f6due.gif

• Knock_Twice
    Options
    The ? that lean on evolution don't have any answers to why apes now only birth ape but yet back in the day they were birthing and breastfeeding humans..lmao..how can ape take care of a human baby lmao

You ? need prayer badly

I tell you what..let's give an ape one of your babies and see if it can take care of it now so..yall need to leave that ? alone and use the ? between yall heads lol
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options

Show me a ? who lived inside a whales stomach for 3 days just chillin, dont worry Ill wait............
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going to do what's your IQ and let's see who is really intelligent
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Maaannn @Knock_Twice‌
    I know this is the internet and ? but you've been doing this too much and it's one of my pet peeves. I'm gonna help you out cuz I know you want to sound smart when you debate these topics..

per se (not per say) means "in itself" or "intrinsically", not "so to speak" ( as I believe you are trying to use it)

and

Maaannn @Knock_Twice‌

and

"I couldn't care less" is the correct phrasing.

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    edit : wrong thread
  • LUClEN
    Options
    The ? that lean on evolution don't have any answers to why apes now only birth ape but yet back in the day they were birthing and breastfeeding humans

The failure of American schools
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Didn't read but I'll say the same thing I tell people that believe in evolution. If Man evolved from ape, how come we haven't seen more apes evolve into man? If it really happened we'd be seeing or reading about apes evolving to the next form on some pokemon ? . Throughout history not once have I read about something morphing into the next form.

Evolution is just as silly as scientology.

Yo this is some of the most ignorant ? i ever read in my life

Don't stop there, go on and break it down for me. If that is so ignorant now is the perfect time to enlighten me with your sage knowledge.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as evolution goes, would different races kind of prove evolution to be correct?? If mankind started in Africa obviously the complexion would be dark but since some people migrated from there to different parts of the world, and their skin color changed as well as different features you see in different races??

@‌zombie
    @‌emperor_rises

Any logic to this??

In a way yes because evolution is really just change in biology over time as a reaction to differing environments. But different races are not different species because we have not been isolated from each other long enough for that too happen.

White people are white because the were isolated from much of the other races for a long time and adapted to europe but they did not stay apart long enough to become a different species.