Bill Gates: There's no scientific explanation of how it (the universe) came about!

Options

Comments

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ..and then amphibians to reptiles
  • Bodhi
    Options
    ..and then reptiles to mammals or birds
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    A fish has the opportunity to decide it wants to leave water, survive on land, grow legs

20090228-giant_mudskipper-scaled-10001.jpg

Show me the fish growing legs. Oh yeah that's how ? created it. Never mind.

Evolution doesn't occur over the course of minutes.

Right, because it happens over the course of billions of years which in fact no one has ever witnessed it taking place.

Sounds credible......shaq face

We have thru the fossil record and many skeletons today show vestigial remnants of appendages that were once in use but no longer are.
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    And evolution doesn't consciously change one species into something else so it can't just break down a pig and put it back together as some new form ? nilly

Aaaaand why not?
    Evolution says we evolved from single cell organisms into multi cell organisms.

In fact how did this happen? Real question btw

Science tells us that you need life to create life.
    You take some dna from here and some dna from over there put it together and BOOM you have life.
    That is an undisputable fact

At what point was this single cell organism able to create all kinds of life from itself?
    Even if it did reproduce (assuming it was asexual) wouldn't its offspring have the same genetic makeup?

Single cell + single cell = multi cellular organism??

I thought if you mate two organisms you were going to get a copy, not something else.

wait, what?
    Bruh, I said that evolution doesn't consciously make decisions to create a species. In other words, there is no person controlling evolution .. Nature does not work toward an end goal and on the flipside, animals don't consciously decide their evolutionary paths as you suggested. A pig can't DECIDE that he wants to fly and boom, pigs grow wings.

So who tells the fish to leave its natural habitat, somehow finagle it's way on land, some how survive on land, somehow grow legs?

No one tells it to.

So if no one is directing the fish to leave its natural habitat, why would said fish leave?

Anything that would cause a water dwelling animal to move closer to land, for example shallower waters. Animals that
    had the propensity to move around better would survive and have children that carried on their traits.

Fish swims in ocean that comprises 75% of the earth, but yet fish says ocean isn't big enough for me to have genetically gifted offspring. I got a bright idea, says fish, I will move on land where I will better thrive and one day morph into a zebra!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

There are smaller bodies of water than an ocean.

The premise is still absurd regardless of how you try to justify it. Fish don't grow legs, survive on land, and morph into elephants. It's absolute madness!

Yeah, I know right. They turn into amphibians.

Oh that really makes it plausible now! Look frogs and snakes turning into flying wombats, gorillas, and kangaroos!

That makes sense!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I want to see the receipts!
  • Bodhi
    Options
    A fish has the opportunity to decide it wants to leave water, survive on land, grow legs

Right, because it happens over the course of billions of years which in fact no one has ever witnessed it taking place.

We have thru the fossil record and many skeletons today show vestigial remnants of appendages that were once in use but no longer are.
    And evolution doesn't consciously change one species into something else so it can't just break down a pig and put it back together as some new form ? nilly

Aaaaand why not?

You take some dna from here and some dna from over there put it together and BOOM you have life.

At what point was this single cell organism able to create all kinds of life from itself?
    Even if it did reproduce (assuming it was asexual) wouldn't its offspring have the same genetic makeup?

I thought if you mate two organisms you were going to get a copy, not something else.

wait, what?
    Bruh, I said that evolution doesn't consciously make decisions to create a species. In other words, there is no person controlling evolution .. Nature does not work toward an end goal and on the flipside, animals don't consciously decide their evolutionary paths as you suggested. A pig can't DECIDE that he wants to fly and boom, pigs grow wings.

So who tells the fish to leave its natural habitat, somehow finagle it's way on land, some how survive on land, somehow grow legs?

No one tells it to.

So if no one is directing the fish to leave its natural habitat, why would said fish leave?

Anything that would cause a water dwelling animal to move closer to land, for example shallower waters. Animals that
    had the propensity to move around better would survive and have children that carried on their traits.

Fish swims in ocean that comprises 75% of the earth, but yet fish says ocean isn't big enough for me to have genetically gifted offspring. I got a bright idea, says fish, I will move on land where I will better thrive and one day morph into a zebra!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

The premise is still absurd regardless of how you try to justify it. Fish don't grow legs, survive on land, and morph into elephants. It's absolute madness!

Oh that really makes it plausible now! Look frogs and snakes turning into flying wombats, gorillas, and kangaroos!

That makes sense!

It doesn't cuz frogs and snakes evolved into neither one of those.

• Bodhi
    Options

You have to able to do the math before you can understand what's on the receipt.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2014
    Options

Aaaaand why not?

wait, what?

No one tells it to.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

That makes sense!

Amen. A frog is a frog and a snake is a snake. Been like that since ? made them at the beginning.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

You have to able to do the math before you can understand what's on the receipt.

? did the math for me.

"In the beginning ? ........."

Amen.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    for my own sanity...the problem people are having with evolution is just about the beginning of species right?
    people ain't denying the observable changes...like poaching causing elephants to not have tusks...wolves to dogs & ? like that right?

Micro evolution can be observed. It's a change (watch this now) within a species!

Macro evolution has never been observed, will never be observed, and can never be observed because it is a LIE. One species doesn't morph, evolve, change, or teleport into a completely different species because of (whatever) factors you won't to throw out there. It just does not happen.

? created everything thing after their own KIND! That is why Adam could not find someone who was "like him" when he named all the animals.

Amen.

if micro evolution can occur, so can macro evolution.

all it takes is one small change to cause speciation.

If humans can some how evoke to grow gills we can live in the water as well. All it takes is one small change to cause speciation! You know kind of like this

image.jpg

Just because an animal can swim doesn't mean it needs gills.

Still waiting for you to show me a fish that is living in water grow legs and survive on land.

Oh i posted a mud skipper and saw it was posted but still overlooked regardless of requesting such evidence. Ah well. This thread wasn't moved yet? smh at the bias.
  • Bodhi
    Options

? did the math for me.

Amen.

I'll do you one better; show me ? creating a mudskipper.

I'll wait. I'm pretty patient.
  • Bodhi
    Options

Aaaaand why not?

wait, what?

No one tells it to.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

That makes sense!

Amen. A frog is a frog and a snake is a snake. Been like that since ? made them at the beginning.

Nah, wombats, gorillas and kangaroos evolved from different forms but they weren't snakes and frogs.. Is what I'm saying.

In other words, you're being ignorantly extreme.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    for my own sanity...the problem people are having with evolution is just about the beginning of species right?
    people ain't denying the observable changes...like poaching causing elephants to not have tusks...wolves to dogs & ? like that right?

Micro evolution can be observed. It's a change (watch this now) within a species!

Macro evolution has never been observed, will never be observed, and can never be observed because it is a LIE. One species doesn't morph, evolve, change, or teleport into a completely different species because of (whatever) factors you won't to throw out there. It just does not happen.

? created everything thing after their own KIND! That is why Adam could not find someone who was "like him" when he named all the animals.

Amen.

If humans can some how evoke to grow gills we can live in the water as well. All it takes is one small change to cause speciation! You know kind of like this

image.jpg

Still waiting for you to show me a fish that is living in water grow legs and survive on land.

Oh i posted a mud skipper and saw it was posted but still overlooked regardless of requesting such evidence. Ah well. This thread wasn't moved yet? smh at the bias.

Muskipper was created like that. Argument is invalid. Still waiting on evolutionist to provide evidence of a fish growing legs, leaving water, surviving on land, and morphing into a grizzly bear.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

? did the math for me.

Amen.

Look at a mudskipper reproduce. Easy peezy
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Aaaaand why not?

wait, what?

No one tells it to.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

That makes sense!

Nah, wombats, gorillas and kangaroos evolved from different forms but they weren't snakes and frogs.. Is what I'm saying.

In other words, you're being ignorantly extreme.

Cracks starting to break open under the weight of scrutiny. Ahhhhh truth does that. Amen.
  • Bodhi
    Options

Amen.

image.jpg

Muskipper was created like that.

video proof?

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Amen.

image.jpg

Muskipper was created like that. Argument is invalid. Still waiting on evolutionist to provide evidence of a fish growing legs, leaving water, surviving on land, and morphing into a grizzly bear.

Your ? has and interesting imagination creating some ugly ? like that that lives in mud holes all day.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    If ? 's out here creating all these animals, surely someone took a picture.
  • Bodhi
    Options

? did the math for me.

Amen.

Where's ? though? It takes only one male and one female to reproduce. Where is ? ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

image.jpg

video proof?

No video proof needed only common sense. Got any?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2014
    Options

Amen.

image.jpg

Your ? has and interesting imagination creating some ugly ? like that that lives in mud holes all day.

? is a creative genius! There are colors that He has created that we can't even perceive! But wait till Christ returns! Oh what a glorious day that will be! Got Jesus?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    If ? 's out here creating all these animals, surely someone took a picture.

Look at any animal reproduce. Bam creation at work!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

? did the math for me.

Amen.

Where's ? though? It takes only one male and one female to reproduce. Where is ? ?

? is the one forming the creation and giving it life!
  • Bodhi
    Options

Amen.

image.jpg

video proof?

No video proof needed only common sense. Got any?

you maaaaad

• Bodhi
    Options

? did the math for me.

Amen.

? is the one forming the creation and giving it life!

And still no evidence of this actually happening!

• Bodhi
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven?‌
    I'll tell you what:
    You pray real hard tonight for ? to create a talking ? that will deliver to me the news of his existence.. Since ? can do anything. Better yet, if you pray for ? to create a new animal to be discovered in April this year, I will convert.