Bill Gates: There's no scientific explanation of how it (the universe) came about!

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven?‌
    I'll tell you what:
    You pray real hard tonight for ? to create a talking ? that will deliver to me the news of his existence.. Since ? can do anything. Better yet, if you pray for ? to create a new animal to be discovered in April this year, I will convert.

"You shall not put the LORD your ? to the test." Deuteronomy 6:16

Doesn't work like that my friend. The proof is already in the pudding. Amen
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven?‌
    I'll tell you what:
    You pray real hard tonight for ? to create a talking ? that will deliver to me the news of his existence.. Since ? can do anything. Better yet, if you pray for ? to create a new animal to be discovered in April this year, I will convert.

"You shall not put the LORD your ? to the test." Deuteronomy 6:16

Doesn't work like that my friend. The proof is already in the pudding. Amen

*denzel Washington voice*

eeeeeeexactly!

he can't do it.
    why?
    CUZ ? AINT REAL
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Any of you Christians want to step to the plate and take a picture of ? creating some ? .. Post it. I'll wait.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Animals ? each other every day. I want to see ? create a man out of dust and halitosis.
  • UltraIncredible
    UltraIncredible Members Posts: 66 ✭✭✭
    Options
    So I know these magical invisible palm trees that told me your ? isn't real because they created the universe. And if you look for them, you can't find them, because they're invisible (and magical). And if you don't believe in them, when you die they're going to shove a bunch of coconuts up your ass. Also, you can't ask them for any evidence of their existence because they don't work like that. But you should still believe me, rather than concluding that I'm a deluded, critical-thinking impaired, fanatical ? . Since I want so badly for them to be real it means they must be real, because that's how reality works.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    I'll return when a picture or video is posted. Holla at me.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? a bill gates

if everything comes from nothing, then nothing is what?

youtube the "size of planets" sirius dwarfs the sun...

try to imagine nothing, no colour, nothing tangible, it is unimaginable.

just like ? is, unimaginable, no beginning, no end.

? that abraham bible ? , Im talking about that part inside you that understands what Im talking about now.

that gas in your heart that you knew felt warm and protected instincrively before you even know what it was.

that gas/energy that leaves you the second you die.

your conscious/spirit/soul.

try to think about what the ? the universe really is, try to explain it with your scientific or biblical books.

you cant. Cause you cannot comprehend the fundamental aspects of reality....in order for all to exist, there must be something with no beginning or end, something beyond all senses.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? funny, but ? ya'll and this Diamond push where is my Diamond push. Dro got diamond pushes, that dirtball stew got diamond pushes, ? even twagetta got diamond pushes. I hate ya'll ? forreal except @oceanic he is the homie.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^go outside bruh
  • Ajackson17
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    ^go outside bruh

The IC/Lipstick Alley/BHM/Relationships 2.0/Kemetic Sciences/INTP forums/etc are my life.

I only go outside when it's time to go to work and even still I'm on the IC.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will just say this. If the knowledge of gene splicing is not as modern as we are led to believe....the story of Noah is very plausible. They found the ark on Mt. Ararat.....

Dinosaurs very well may have lived with humans. Angkor Wat is not a hoax...

So the whole "conspiracy theory" of fallen angels and hidden knowledge being taught to "ancient" people makes sense. I know what science and the theory if evolution suggests....but there are too many questions left unanswered. If we are as closed to cloning/ interspecies genetic splicing, it is very likely that know of old had the same knowledge.

What if there were genetic mutations walking the earth during Noah's days? There have been bones if giants discovered....why is this not common knowledge?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we have religious fanatics hypothetical Buddhist ? ,
    atheists ignorant maggots all bashing each other in this thread.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    we have religious fanatics hypothetical Buddhist ? ,
    atheists ignorant maggots all bashing each other in this thread.

i feel im the type of person to listen to others. I have opinions and my religious or spiritual views do have a big influence on how I live my life. I feel that had been nothing but beneficial to me. But I do respect other's right to live their life how they want to. I generally dont push by beliefs on anyone and the only time I express my opinion is when im asked. I never willingly put religion into a discussion unless it applies to the topic and hand and what I believe. But I dont try to correct people who dont believe anyway. Its pointless. The convictions I feel may not be present in another person. So why try to correct them if they dont believe anyway?

Now if someone's asks me why I am the way I am or what o believe, then I have no problems breaking it down. Im seriously thinking about getting out and hitting these streets, but I dont wanna go out I'll equipped. I wanna bee 100% confident in my own understanding before I try to teach others.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Possibilities. The more I think about it, maybe aliens were on earth and humans thought them as gods, of course they would due to their advance technological abilities. I believe in a creative conscious being that is the source of all things though.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Thing is, birds did come from dinosaurs but pigs have never had one species down its evolutionary line that had wings, or even hinted at it.

That's why I'm saying it's silly, it's unheard of and is illogical.

but before came no other animal had feathers... so who is 2 say it cant happen 200 million years from now according 2 evolution...
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Possibilities. The more I think about it, maybe aliens were on earth and humans thought them as gods, of course they would due to their advance technological abilities. I believe in a creative conscious being that is the source of all things though.

I've thought about that too. But then that would make the Aliens the Angels and that would still mean that it's still the same ? who created everything
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "We need proof"

*here you go*

"Nope, that's not proof"

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Thing is, birds did come from dinosaurs but pigs have never had one species down its evolutionary line that had wings, or even hinted at it.

That's why I'm saying it's silly, it's unheard of and is illogical.

but before came no other animal had feathers... so who is 2 say it cant happen 200 million years from now according 2 evolution...

under the laws of evolution it is possible for another creature to appear with feathers
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »

I've thought about that too. But then that would make the Aliens the Angels and that would still mean that it's still the same ? who created everything

Nah, it wouldn't Yahwah would be like a supreme commander or something.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    I'd actually believe this before I believe anything else. Nobody that we know that they knew that they knew doesn't have a clue how this ? started. All speculation.

c/s but you can't tell people this ? . It sounds too much like common sense. Everybody has a theory..a feeling...a religious belief.....an idea.........but nobody has any irrefutable proof to substantiate any argument. Muffugguhs can't even cure the common cold, but claim to have the answer to the "ultimate question". smh
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    I'd actually believe this before I believe anything else. Nobody that we know that they knew that they knew doesn't have a clue how this ? started. All speculation.

c/s but you can't tell people this ? . It sounds too much like common sense. Everybody has a theory..a feeling...a religious belief.....an idea.........but nobody has any irrefutable proof to substantiate any argument. Muffugguhs can't even cure the common cold, but claim to have the answer to the "ultimate question". smh

Why create a cure when the cure is inside you? Viruses are embedded inside of us. You can't actually get rid of them.

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Basically what im saying is that if this gene splicing was going on in the last and we had hybrid creatures....the fossil "proof" of evolution could actually be these the remains of these abominable creatures which were destroyed by the follow. Because they are genetically created from creatures that were around during those times and are still around today, it could be flipped to say that those creatures "evolved" into the modern day animals.
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »

Nah, it wouldn't Yahwah would be like a supreme commander or something.

Same thing if he created everything. You're reading too much into it
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's get this straight..

Evolution is false, why?

If evolution is false, why are there layers that contain certain fossils?

You won't find human fossils, or dog fossils, in the layer that would contain fossils that which the dinosaurs are in. (different layers for each period)

Can you explain the sedimentary layers of which fossils are found in? That help us figure out their order if existence and line of evolution?