Bill Gates: There's no scientific explanation of how it (the universe) came about!

Options

Comments

• Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seriously, yall goin back & forth w/ someone who thinks there's a thousand or so planets in the universe... let that marinate
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I think it makes sense to believe in ? ." - says the richest man in the world

Let that ether burn slow atheists. It hurts, I know. Amen.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Its also a common misconception that being rich equates to knowing fact from fiction.

What is fiction to some is fact to others.

Just because someone believes a thing to be real or true does not make it objective reality.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    "I think it makes sense to believe in ? ." - says the richest man in the world

Let that ether burn slow atheists. It hurts, I know. Amen.

ahh.. If only the truth were determined by how much money you had.
  • evilstevedallas
    evilstevedallas Members Posts: 8
    Options
    ahh.. If only the truth were determined by how much money you had.

Right. Just because he has money doesn't mean he knows anything about astrophysics. If I want my Windows updated, I'll give Bill Gates a shout.....but I want to talk about the universe (and it's beginnings) I'm going to Neil deGrasse Tyson or Stephen Hawking.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Until Mr. Tyson and/or Mr. Hawking can answer any of the questions in Job 38, what they have to say about the origins of the universe is nothing more than a big pile of excrement. Amen.

"Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell me, if you know so much." Job 38:4

? with the eternal ether as usual. Amen.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    That's a perfect example of a trick question since ? wasn't there laying the foundations of the earth. ? couldn't even accurately describe, in Genesis, the order in which phenomena occurred. He didn't know the sun was needed for the plants to flourish, he didn't know the moon was not in itself a light, he didn't know the stars were formed before the earth, he didn't know the sun itself was in fact a star. Some ? . Lol!
  • Bodhi
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    That's a perfect example of a trick question since ? wasn't there laying the foundations of the earth. ? couldn't even accurately describe, in Genesis, the order in which phenomena occurred. He didn't know the sun was needed for the plants to flourish, he didn't know the moon was not in itself a light, he didn't know the stars were formed before the earth, he didn't know the sun itself was in fact a star. Some ? . Lol!

image.jpg
  • Bodhi
    Options
    You must not have read genesis yet.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2014
    Options
    You must not have read genesis yet.

You don't even understand earthly things (i.e. claiming man evolved from primates), how in the world can you even begin to understand heavenly things Oceanic? You're out of your league my friend. You need to start at the basics my friend. The basics being acknowledging that ? exists, confessing your sins to Him, and asking the LORD to make you into a new creation. Will you come to Him today?
  • Bodhi
    Options
    ? made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars.
    -- Genesis

1. The moon is not a light.
    2. The above excerpt implies that the sun is not a star when it says: ? also made the stars... As if the sun isn't one of them.
    3. The creation of the stars should have been before the creation of the earth and the moon
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Will you come to Him today?

No.
  • Bodhi
    Options

You don't even understand earthly things

I understand them better than your ? does.

The sun is a star. Fact.
    The moon is not a light. Fact.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    ? made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars.
    -- Genesis

1. The moon is not a light.
    2. The above excerpt implies that the sun is not a star when it says: ? also made the stars... As if the sun isn't one of them.
    3. The creation of the stars should have been before the creation of the earth and the moon

Like I said, you need to start at the basics. Repent and believe the gospel. Will you say the sinners prayer with me?
  • Bodhi
    Options
  • Bodhi
    Options
    When your feeling ain't the same..

and your body don't want to..

but you know
    gotta let it go
    cause the party ain't jumpin like it used to.. Even though this might bruise you..
  • Bodhi
    Options
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Let it burn.. Let it burn..

gotta let it buuuuurrrnnnn
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Nice troll attempt, but my original statement still stands. I see you side stepping as usual. I know your M.O.

• Bodhi
    Options
    What statement? I see you sidestepping these facts, son.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    You sidesteppin like a mf right now bro
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Are you upset?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    You don't even understand earthly things, but yet you're trying to tell me how heavenly things work?

image.jpg
  • Bodhi
    Options
    No, I'm telling you how earthly things work since your "heavenly" things cannot give you the facts.