Bill Gates: There's no scientific explanation of how it (the universe) came about!

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Folk just because something of that nature happened in the Bible don't mean nothing...ppl did alot of stuff in the bible being disobedient, but it's a scripture I wanna say Timothy or Corinthians that states a man shall have ONE wife..I just don't know the page number, but it's in that that states from ? that a man shall have one wife....all that other stuff folks bring up about incests and having multiple wives, is WRONG, don't matter who did it...

How you going to say they were being disobedient when ? sanctioned most of those marriages?

Besides, saying ? was wrong in the Bible isn't even logical. The Bible covers the growth of the Human race from one man and one woman. It would be literally impossible for the human race to have survived if all cases of ? in the Bible were wrong.
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's not lettin me quote the post, but I'm amazed this hasn't been addressed (unless I missed it)

but did this ? jus say w/ a str8 face

"man it's a whole thousand or something planets out there in this universe"

Miz+Really.gif

lmao man got damn

some scientist say there's bout 100billion planets in the Milky Way (our galaxy) & about 200billion galaxies in the known universe

yall really can't be this close minded.. guess some people can only think as far as they can see
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Folk just because something of that nature happened in the Bible don't mean nothing...ppl did alot of stuff in the bible being disobedient, but it's a scripture I wanna say Timothy or Corinthians that states a man shall have ONE wife..I just don't know the page number, but it's in that that states from ? that a man shall have one wife....all that other stuff folks bring up about incests and having multiple wives, is WRONG, don't matter who did it...

How you going to say they were being disobedient when ? sanctioned most of those marriages?

Besides, saying ? was wrong in the Bible isn't even logical. The Bible covers the growth of the Human race from one man and one woman. It would be literally impossible for the human race to have survived if all cases of ? in the Bible were wrong.

Which ones did ? sanctioned, what page/scripture or book where ? gave permission to any man to marry multiple wives??? Tell me where is that written in the bible where ? himself stated this...
    Tell me where a man showed up at the alter or wherever the case with his wife and ? himself blessed their marriage, it came outta of ? mouth himself...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Albert Einstein, Issac Newton. Nostadamus and Galileo by practice were ALL nothing more than Atheists.. but once on their death beds proclaim Christ....still went to Hell tho'....? is not mocked nor is he a ride you can get on at the last second like a trolly car. FOH

Isaac Newton was a devout Christian, I researched him for a project back in school.

https://rsc.byu.edu/archived/converging-paths-truth/brief-survey-sir-isaac-newtons-views-religion

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/sciencefaith.html

Read this. Einstein was agnostic for a while, but didn't truly believe in a personal ? .

? your research is flawed....common sense should tell you that if Newton believed in ? , he would've referred to the Bible for his answer on gravity. but yet he came up with his own man made theory which if you research, he agreed with the Bible's account. albeit not publicly until he got ready to croak. that's when he procliamed Christ. He wasn't no damn Christian.

There is no biblical account of gravity! There is no bibilical account of atoms, neutrons, dna, genetics, and etc and etc. We humans had to find this out, the hebrews knew none of this. They thought earth was a dome shape, not a sphere and they thought the planets and the sun spun around us, when it's the exact opposite. Dude the math, sciences, and etc weren't the hebrews greatest points. Hell, the egyptians were off 3 yards from the earth's circumference. I go by a civilization maths and sciences and how accurate they are. The Dogon don't believe in the biblical ? , but they were able to spot planets and tell what they were made of until recently.

Bottom line no one has all the answers, not the bible, not all the science books in the world, not all the religious documents in the world. No one has all the answers, but what answers we do have we can make "hypothesis" but beyond that, no man can condemn another man because he knows nothing.

bruh...you lost as ? on this subject. care to reset and reboot? Genesis explains all this ? perfectly. You just lack the understanding. your fault. and YES, ALL the answers you need from fighting crime, to fighting disease is right there in the Holy Bible. YOU just decide not to care to understand it and project your own opinion, which is utter ? .

? about to ask...So how you fight Herpes lol

The bible states wait until marriage..a man should have one wife and she have one husband..

follow those directions (every one including me) this is how you fight that disease but a ? is looking in the bible for a prescription or a formula or some ? to be in the books lol..smh but skipped over the whole one man one woman instruction

That's why you ? platform is dumb...evolution don't teach that ? ...

I said it doesn't have everything in there, doesn't mean there isn't nothing in there. Now please think sir. I didn't deny any of the morality and ethical dilemma. I personally think that's great and I don't see any biological reason for two people of the same sex (not my business) to engage in sex but that's from a biological reason, not a moralistic reasoning, from the bibilical morality there is no reason since there is no chance of children being created. One man and one woman make sense spread the germs and multiple children of course, but doesn't explain the reproductive system and now to make child labor safer.

Folk Ima just say this..If you can't explain what you just posted or anything to a 5th grader, then you're reaching/standing on something that you can't prove...that's with anything and that's what you folks who can't grasp the fact that evolution is a ? platform to stand on can't understand, you wanna go so deep with your thoughts and stance when the simple ? throws you ? off and make your stance look so stupid, and you can't really fathom that becuz you think it has be a deep deep discussion to prove YOUR point or MY point but ? like me or anybody is not going to go toe for toe with you on some deep ? like that about the world when just stating simple ? will prove my point..and that's where the frustration comes in with you ? and you ? lose all sight becuz ? don't tongue wrestle and go as deep as yall do on ? ..lol....thus the laughter and jabs and ? ..when really you ? just are off balance lol but it's all good though..

And you really trying to too tongue twist things..lol..I'm good at that myself, but the fact is, that the ? you seek to just jump out to you in the Bible (oh it didn't say ? didn't create bricks or a cure for herpes or cars) isn't always going to be there when you read it, you just have to understand and have a lil bit of wisdom to catch alot of the things in the bible..

1 Corinthians 13:11 - When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

• Knock_Twice
    Options
    Albert Einstein, Issac Newton. Nostadamus and Galileo by practice were ALL nothing more than Atheists.. but once on their death beds proclaim Christ....still went to Hell tho'....? is not mocked nor is he a ride you can get on at the last second like a trolly car. FOH

Isaac Newton was a devout Christian, I researched him for a project back in school.

https://rsc.byu.edu/archived/converging-paths-truth/brief-survey-sir-isaac-newtons-views-religion

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/sciencefaith.html

Read this. Einstein was agnostic for a while, but didn't truly believe in a personal ? .

? your research is flawed....common sense should tell you that if Newton believed in ? , he would've referred to the Bible for his answer on gravity. but yet he came up with his own man made theory which if you research, he agreed with the Bible's account. albeit not publicly until he got ready to croak. that's when he procliamed Christ. He wasn't no damn Christian.

There is no biblical account of gravity! There is no bibilical account of atoms, neutrons, dna, genetics, and etc and etc. We humans had to find this out, the hebrews knew none of this. They thought earth was a dome shape, not a sphere and they thought the planets and the sun spun around us, when it's the exact opposite. Dude the math, sciences, and etc weren't the hebrews greatest points. Hell, the egyptians were off 3 yards from the earth's circumference. I go by a civilization maths and sciences and how accurate they are. The Dogon don't believe in the biblical ? , but they were able to spot planets and tell what they were made of until recently.

Bottom line no one has all the answers, not the bible, not all the science books in the world, not all the religious documents in the world. No one has all the answers, but what answers we do have we can make "hypothesis" but beyond that, no man can condemn another man because he knows nothing.

bruh...you lost as ? on this subject. care to reset and reboot? Genesis explains all this ? perfectly. You just lack the understanding. your fault. and YES, ALL the answers you need from fighting crime, to fighting disease is right there in the Holy Bible. YOU just decide not to care to understand it and project your own opinion, which is utter ? .

? about to ask...So how you fight Herpes lol

The bible states wait until marriage..a man should have one wife and she have one husband..

follow those directions (every one including me) this is how you fight that disease but a ? is looking in the bible for a prescription or a formula or some ? to be in the books lol..smh but skipped over the whole one man one woman instruction

That's why you ? platform is dumb...evolution don't teach that ? ...

I said it doesn't have everything in there, doesn't mean there isn't nothing in there. Now please think sir. I didn't deny any of the morality and ethical dilemma. I personally think that's great and I don't see any biological reason for two people of the same sex (not my business) to engage in sex but that's from a biological reason, not a moralistic reasoning, from the bibilical morality there is no reason since there is no chance of children being created. One man and one woman make sense spread the germs and multiple children of course, but doesn't explain the reproductive system and now to make child labor safer.

Folk Ima just say this..If you can't explain what you just posted or anything to a 5th grader, then you're reaching/standing on something that you can't prove...that's with anything and that's what you folks who can't grasp the fact that evolution is a ? platform to stand on can't understand, you wanna go so deep with your thoughts and stance when the simple ? throws you ? off and make your stance look so stupid, and you can't really fathom that becuz you think it has be a deep deep discussion to prove YOUR point or MY point but ? like me or anybody is not going to go toe for toe with you on some deep ? like that about the world when just stating simple ? will prove my point..and that's where the frustration comes in with you ? and you ? lose all sight becuz ? don't tongue wrestle and go as deep as yall do on ? ..lol....thus the laughter and jabs and ? ..when really you ? just are off balance lol but it's all good though..

And you really trying to too tongue twist things..lol..I'm good at that myself, but the fact is, that the ? you seek to just jump out to you in the Bible (oh it didn't say ? didn't create bricks or a cure for herpes or cars) isn't always going to be there when you read it, you just have to understand and have a lil bit of wisdom to catch alot of the things in the bible..

1 Corinthians 13:11 - When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Oh ok..don't know why you threw that at me lol..
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Which ones did ? sanctioned, what page/scripture or book where ? gave permission to any man to marry multiple wives??? Tell me where is that written in the bible where ? himself stated this...
    Tell me where a man showed up at the alter or wherever the case with his wife and ? himself blessed their marriage, it came outta of ? mouth himself...

Can you tell me where ? rebuked people like Moses, Abraham, and David for having multiple wives? In the cases of Moses and David, the Bible made clear note of when they sinned and when ? was unhappy with them. Why would he remain silent about them sinning in that manner.

And when ? was passing down laws in Exodus, why would he say this:
    Ex 21:10 - If he takes another wife to himself, he shall not diminish her food, her clothing, or her marital rights.

What would be the point of giving a standard by which one should take a second wife if you're outlawing having multiple wives?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I talk to men like men and I talk to my 12 year old brother like a 12 year with powerpoints and stuff. The bible to me is great for morals and ethics, but I seperate science. I believe the creator wants us to learn about this world on our own. I personally think as a creator we should learn about our world and universe. Why would the creator give us rational thinking and investigator thinking? Help us time to time, that's cool, but ultimately we have to help ourselves and that's the thing I don't agree with christianity. The creator gave us freaking everything and even jupiter a failed star with gravity to keep asteroids and comets from hitting us. I think that's good enough.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man was allowed to have more than one wife but it's just not the best way to do things
  • Knock_Twice
    edited March 2014
    Options

Can you tell me where ? rebuked people like Moses, Abraham, and David for having multiple wives? In the cases of Moses and David, the Bible made clear note of when they sinned and when ? was unhappy with them. Why would he remain silent about them sinning in that manner.

And when ? was passing down laws in Exodus, why would he say this:
    Ex 21:10 - If he takes another wife to himself, he shall not diminish her food, her clothing, or her marital rights.

What would be the point of giving a standard by which one should take a second wife if you're outlawing having multiple wives?

Folk you do know David lost his son, behind chasing that chick who bared that child for him you do know that right??

You do know Moses never got to see the promise land?? you don't know what these folks had to pay..just because the Bible didn't state what they endured doesn't mean that they didn't endure anything..

You do know there was a great flood that happened because of ppl being disobedient

Folk you need to do some more reading, not just pull out text and if so, read the texts scriptures/chapter before the ones you pull out to get the whole meaning of that text...That poster aman did it earlier in this thread lol..and got it all wrong, but ? will run with that if they don't have understanding to keep reading the whole chapter or text..smh.

You do know that if a woman marries a man and then if she divorces him and she marries another man, she is still that 1st man wife?? that's in the Bible, what page, I don't recall but it's there...

I was looking for you to pull down a text where ? sanctioned a wedding for a man and his multiple wives (which I knew you couldn't) but you wanna stand on just because these were men of ? and had several wives ? okay'd it...come on folk, when there's a scripture that states that ONE MAN should have ONE WIFE..but that's what alot of ppl (not you) do, just because I do this for ? and that for ? but I'm having fornication or doing ? ? (which I'm not), doesn't mean I'm exempt from whatever that's bound to happened to me for my sins lol..
    Nowhere in the Bible I read ? approve or gave permission for a man to have multiple wives..that was some ? man himself started doing and it got passed down to the next..
  • zombie
    edited March 2014
    Options
    ‘And I gave you your master’s house and your master’s wives into your ? , and gave you the house of Yisra’al and Yehudah. And if that were not enough, I also would have given you much more! ‘Why have you despised the Word of HWHY to do evil in His eyes? You have killed Uriyah the Hittite with the sword, and his wife you took to be your wife, and you have killed him with the sword of the children of Ammon. ‘And now, the sword does not turn aside from your house, because you have despised Me, and have taken the wife of Uriyah the Hittite to be your wife.’ “Thus said HWHY, ‘See, I am raising up evil against you, from your own house, and shall take your wives before your eyes and give them to your neighbour, and he shall lie with your wives in the sight of this sun

2 Sam 12:8-11
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    ‘And I gave you your master’s house and your master’s wives into your ? , and gave you the house of Yisra’al and Yehudah. And if that were not enough, I also would have given you much more! ‘Why have you despised the Word of HWHY to do evil in His eyes? You have killed Uriyah the Hittite with the sword, and his wife you took to be your wife, and you have killed him with the sword of the children of Ammon. ‘And now, the sword does not turn aside from your house, because you have despised Me, and have taken the wife of Uriyah the Hittite to be your wife.’ “Thus said HWHY, ‘See, I am raising up evil against you, from your own house, and shall take your wives before your eyes and give them to your neighbour, and he shall lie with your wives in the sight of this sun

Definitely and solomon had a ? ton of wives as well.

That ? was so ? up though. I read it and Kings and watched the 3 or 4 hour movie about David, that's why his first born ? his daughter and Abasalom went hard on him. King David was the best story out of the whole bible in my opinion. ? was deep.
  • Knock_Twice
    edited March 2014
    Options

You ? need help badly lol....

Bruh know that story and the meaning of what was stated in that passage...

Deuteronomy 17:17
    17 And he shall not acquire many wives for himself, lest his heart turn away, nor shall he acquire for himself excessive silver and gold.

It is very important to remember that not everything recorded in the Bible is approved in the Bible.
    This is where you ? stance is on?? just cuz again these great men did these act, it was okay'd lol...

Consider where polygamy originated—first in the line of the murderer Cain, not the line of Seth. The first recorded polygamist was the murderer Lamech (Genesis 4:23–24). Then Esau, who despised his birthright, also caused much grief to his parents by marrying two pagan wives (Genesis 26:34).

Skeptics often try to discredit this teaching by pointing to examples of multiple wives in the Bible. But what does the Bible really teach?

? also forbade the kings of Israel to have “many wives” (Deuteronomy 17:17). Look at the trouble when Israel’s kings disobeyed, including deadly sibling rivalry between David’s sons from his different wives (2 Samuel 13, 1 Kings 2); and Solomon’s hundreds of wives helped lead Solomon to idolatry (1 Kings 11:1–3).

Read what happened when they disobeyed...LOL...

you ? are so off balance it's sad
  • Knock_Twice
    Options
    The 10th Commandment ‘… You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife [singular] …’ (Exodus 20:17)

I hope you ? don't think in this manner neighbor means the ? living next door to you?? (understanding and wisdom helps you understand neighbor is not express in that manner)

1 Tim. 3:2. : ‘each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband
  • Ajackson17
    Options

You ? need help badly lol....

Bruh know that story and the meaning of what was stated in that passage...

Deuteronomy 17:17
    17 And he shall not acquire many wives for himself, lest his heart turn away, nor shall he acquire for himself excessive silver and gold.

It is very important to remember that not everything recorded in the Bible is approved in the Bible.
    This is where you ? stance is on?? just cuz again these great men did these act, it was okay'd lol...

Consider where polygamy originated—first in the line of the murderer Cain, not the line of Seth. The first recorded polygamist was the murderer Lamech (Genesis 4:23–24). Then Esau, who despised his birthright, also caused much grief to his parents by marrying two pagan wives (Genesis 26:34).

Skeptics often try to discredit this teaching by pointing to examples of multiple wives in the Bible. But what does the Bible really teach?

? also forbade the kings of Israel to have “many wives” (Deuteronomy 17:17). Look at the trouble when Israel’s kings disobeyed, including deadly sibling rivalry between David’s sons from his different wives (2 Samuel 13, 1 Kings 2); and Solomon’s hundreds of wives helped lead Solomon to idolatry (1 Kings 11:1–3).

Read what happened when they disobeyed...LOL...

you ? are so off balance it's sad

David - Committed Adultery and murdered the Bathesheba's husband, not the act of polygamy.

Solomon - His problem was because he married too many women who were not Yahwist and did not changed religions, but got him changing his. It's not because of multiple wives, but multiple different wives who religion was not that of the hebrew faith.

Ahab - King of Israel after they broken away from Judea married ONE WIFE and she was Jezebel and again it's not how many wives, but if they drive you from the hebrew faith according to the bible.

Now , if you would have used this scripture.

Matthew 19:3-20 ESV /
    And Pharisees came up to him and tested him by asking, “Is it lawful to divorce one's wife for any cause?” He answered, “Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore ? has joined together, let not man separate.” They said to him, “Why then did Moses command one to give a certificate of divorce and to send her away?”

Please reread the bible
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    If you need any explanations please feel free to ask, but yes in the bible the original purpose was for 1 man and 1 woman, but Yahwah allowed polygamy, but Yahwah pretty much null that in void in the new testament. But your descriptions were not accurate.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    @EmperorRises and @TheLoniousMonk seek more knowledge of the Most High. this is good. but without humbleness of heart and mind, they are mere scofers of the Book. Awaken to who you are and you will understand the scriptures and parables better.

You cats act as if the Men of the Bible were not suppose to fight. is this what you think? hahahaha....Yeshua was a angry dude, not some ? . He meant what he said and said what he meant. same with David, who wanted to marry Rachel(I think) but was told by King Saul to go wipe out a few Phillistines(Africans) to prove you want my daughter, and he did that. Not to mention the various wars they had to fight to keep their Biblical heritage and culture. It would appear that they failed....but no...their seeds are still in the Earth growing and once in full bloom. the fight is back on to win back the people of the Bible.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    @EmperorRises and @TheLoniousMonk seek more knowledge of the Most High. this is good. but without humbleness of heart and mind, they are mere scofers of the Book. Awaken to who you are and you will understand the scriptures and parables better.

You cats act as if the Men of the Bible were not suppose to fight. is this what you think? hahahaha....Yeshua was a angry dude, not some ? . He meant what he said and said what he meant. same with David, who wanted to marry Rachel(I think) but was told by King Saul to go wipe out a few Phillistines(Africans) to prove you want my daughter, and he did that. Not to mention the varioius wars they hate to fight to keep their Biblical heritage and culture. It was appear that they failed....but no...their seeds are still in the growing and once in full bloom. the fight is back on to win back the people of the Bible.

So you admit the bible isnt suppose to be taken literally?
  • twatgetta
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Da Riddler wrote: »

You cats act as if the Men of the Bible were not suppose to fight. is this what you think? hahahaha....Yeshua was a angry dude, not some ? . He meant what he said and said what he meant. same with David, who wanted to marry Rachel(I think) but was told by King Saul to go wipe out a few Phillistines(Africans) to prove you want my daughter, and he did that. Not to mention the varioius wars they hate to fight to keep their Biblical heritage and culture. It was appear that they failed....but no...their seeds are still in the growing and once in full bloom. the fight is back on to win back the people of the Bible.

So you admit the bible isnt suppose to be taken literally?

The Bible is a book for a certain people. not for everybody. If you are not in that vein of that people, you are wasting your time and are better off serving Lucifer. Because only the people of the Bible are ? 's chosen people that will return to glory to rule the Earth as they back then. the rest of the world's people are doomed if they don't seek to get under the umbrella of "the People of the Book".

Basically, if you are Muslim, Jew-ish,Agnostic, Atheist, etc...kiss your ass good bye or follow the Bible. period.

That's what's coming.

• twatgetta
    Options
    Bill Gates realized this.
  • Knock_Twice
    Options
    Lol @ this ? name Twatgetta and the correlation of what dude is spitting
    only on the I.C.

Not mad folk..
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    ? gon no sign me and not answer the question, thats ? rich
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I'm convinced that most of you are supremely ignorant lol.

Bill Gates has a positive image to keep up ,y'all shouldn't take what he said so seriously. Read between lines

^ This.

I suppose it gives believers some ammo, but they wont bother to question why he only says it makes sense, and doesn't bother to directly state that he believes in ? .

But hey, Gold_Certificate is also a Christian in real life, so they have that as well.

Off-topic, interesting MIT lesson: http://www.mit.edu/~jbt/9.? /9.94.Lombrozo.ppt
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Folk you do know David lost his son, behind chasing that chick who bared that child for him you do know that right??

You do know Moses never got to see the promise land?? you don't know what these folks had to pay..just because the Bible didn't state what they endured doesn't mean that they didn't endure anything..

You do know there was a great flood that happened because of ppl being disobedient

Folk you need to do some more reading, not just pull out text and if so, read the texts scriptures/chapter before the ones you pull out to get the whole meaning of that text...That poster aman did it earlier in this thread lol..and got it all wrong, but ? will run with that if they don't have understanding to keep reading the whole chapter or text..smh.

You do know that if a woman marries a man and then if she divorces him and she marries another man, she is still that 1st man wife?? that's in the Bible, what page, I don't recall but it's there...

I was looking for you to pull down a text where ? sanctioned a wedding for a man and his multiple wives (which I knew you couldn't) but you wanna stand on just because these were men of ? and had several wives ? okay'd it...come on folk, when there's a scripture that states that ONE MAN should have ONE WIFE..but that's what alot of ppl (not you) do, just because I do this for ? and that for ? but I'm having fornication or doing ? ? (which I'm not), doesn't mean I'm exempt from whatever that's bound to happened to me for my sins lol..
    Nowhere in the Bible I read ? approve or gave permission for a man to have multiple wives..that was some ? man himself started doing and it got passed down to the next..

I've read enough. You need to stop throwing out stuff without taking note of the context.

David lost his son, not because of multiple wives, but because he basically sent the chick's husband to die just so he could have the chick. This was explicitly stated in the story.

Moses never got to see the Promised Land because of the waning faith and the wrongful actions of the Children of Israel during their sojourn, not because he had multiple wives. Again, this is explicitly stated in the story.

People were all around wicked prior to the great flood. The bible listed the sins, bigamy was not one of them.

You're telling me I need to read and not pull out text, but you're the one that's just throwing out a bunch of stuff without even attempting to accurately place them within proper context. And I love how you claim I couldn't answer question, even though I provided something better, and example of ? instructing men on what they should do when they take multiple wives. He would not give guidance on something he didn't want people to do. He said "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery." He didn't say "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery Unless the Female You're Doing It With Looks Better Than Your Wife." So if instructed the men to not marry more than one woman, he wouldn't have given them a rule that they needed to follow when they married more than one woman.
  • zombie
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Don't waste your time talking to knock_twice it's like playing candy crush there is no point and it never ends.