Bill Gates: There's no scientific explanation of how it (the universe) came about!

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you talking to me?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Nah to the folks who say we dont need the stars, moon and sun for light.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da Riddler wrote: »

He made plants before the sun.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Makes sense to believe in ?

Stop reading after that.

He believes in something because it makes sense.

Yea he going to hell

People only go to the lake of fire because they want to go there. Amen.

There is no lake of fire. It's symbolic.

The desire of the wicked shall perish. Amen.

No one perishes.
    The desire, expectation, and hope of the wicked will when they pass through the door way of death. Amen.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    BILL GATES is not a astrophysicist , ? does he know

He knows how to make a ton load of money and thus live a better life than you or your family will ever live

raise up off that nerd's nuts just a little bit , melinda gates ass ?

Clearly you don't know how i feel about microsoft and bill gates, by the way just to let you know this will be the last generation of x-box.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Folks in they feelings because the richest man in the world knows his need for ? despite his wealth. Amen.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He made plants before the sun.

Huh? Are you talking about ? from the Bible? Even if taking that story literally, which is usually a bad idea for Biblical stories, you're still wrong.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Lol @ there's no lake of fire

I seen a doc. on PBS a month ago about how the scientists have discovered that there's more than 9 planets in the universe, satellite wondered off it's course or some ? and came back and snapped pictures of hundreds planets in our universe... There was a planet they (the scientists/not us religious folks) discovered that was at high hot temperatures that the planet consist of nothing but lakes/ oceans of fire/lave on that planet Lol...
    Wish I had the link, you ? can Youtube it since yall Youtube everything else.. PBS, Nova is the series...

? think the lakes of fire is on earth somewhere or on the other 9 planets lol...man it's a whole thousand or something planets out there in this universe...even your evolutionary scientists were amazed at their findings lol..you ? need to wake up
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    I figured he was jokin , so i didnt respond lol . Still waiting for that answer tho.
  • zombie
    Options
    you don't need suns for there to be light and planets without suns are called rogue planets light is simply radiation and there are many types of light
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @cain can you please put this in the S&L forum?

Why???? So the thread can die. You don't want it to spread the the richest man on earth said it makes sense to believe in ?

I'm pretty bitter about my thread being sent into S&L.
  • Knock_Twice
    edited March 2014
    Options
    @cain can you please put this in the S&L forum?

Why???? So the thread can die. You don't want it to spread the the richest man on earth said it makes sense to believe in ?

I'm pretty bitter about my thread being sent into S&L.

My boy, I dropped a post in there,, still waiting on one of you evolutionary clowns to respond to it...even it may seem a bit left to you..(but a 2nd grader can understand it)..see if you can respond or come up with something on that, that the platform that you stand on can justify it

Lol

I'll read it
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    He didnt make the planets till day 4 either bruh
  • zombie
    Options

does not matter you don't need suns for there to be light and you don't need suns for there to be planets.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    So where was this light coming from on day one?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

does not matter you don't need suns for there to be light and you don't need suns for there to be planets.
    So many questions come from thinking you don't need stars to have planets.
  • zombie
    Options
    So where was this light coming from on day one?

light does not have to come from the sun it's just radiation
  • zombie
    edited March 2014
    Options
    jono wrote: »

ROGUE PLANET.
  • jono
    Options

Let me correct this: to believe planets came before stars.

• _Goldie_
    Options
    Still not answering where the light is coming from on day one. Or how theres plants and land before any planets.
  • jono
    Options

ROGUE PLANET.
    Rogue planets used to orbit stars but somehow got knocked out of orbit that doesn't explain where the planet came from.

Planets are made from supernova (exploding star) material.

I guess when you believe a woman got pregnant without sperm you can believe that a planet can come into being without the use of the necessary materials.
  • zombie
    edited March 2014
    Options

Let me correct this: to believe planets came before stars.

Usually suns create planets by their gravity but rogue planets can be created without suns and light is created by atoms changing there state. The bible says let there be light not let there be suns and he created our sun and moon on the same day.
  • zombie
    edited March 2014
    Options

ROGUE PLANET.
    Rogue planets used to orbit stars but somehow got knocked out of orbit that doesn't explain where the planet came from.

Planets are made from supernova (exploding star) material.

I guess when you believe a woman got pregnant without sperm you can believe that a planet can come into being without the use of the necessary materials.

No not all of them there are two kinds of rogue planets those who used to orbit stars and those who never did
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Folks in they feelings because the richest man in the world knows his need for ? despite his wealth. Amen.

@DoUwant2go2Heaven?

Bill Gates realizes his death is coming and wants to reconsile all the evil he put down before he croaks.

Albert Einstein did it...Nostrildumbass did it....Newton did it....Gallieleo did it....and all there brave heathens in this thread the claim they "don't believe in ? " will do it....if not, they family will do it for them...there's no escaping the ? of the Universe. We all gotta go see him. but how ironic these fools in here thank they going somewhere else like Club Med or some ? ...lol

• Knock_Twice
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

@DoUwant2go2Heaven?

Bill Gates realizes his death is coming and wants to reconsile all the evil he put down before he croaks.

Albert Einstein did it...Nostrildumbass did it....Newton did it....Gallieleo did it....and all there brave heathens in this thread the claim they "don't believe in ? " will do it....if not, they family will do it for them...there's no escaping the ? of the Universe. We all gotta go see him. but how ironic these fools in here thank they going somewhere else like Club Med or some ? ...lol

Man just hope they turn before it's too late...Bill Gates read a few scriptures and he understands the situation lol...? can clearly read between the lines what he's stating or in this case doing...but that's with anybody folk..shid I sin just like the next, but I'm trying everyday to reconsile so I'm no different from Gates or any or these evloutionary ? that's posting in here...but I gotta worry about me and only me...I can't be on some "ole but they said this or they did that or they made me do this tip" cuz I know when I was a child and I tried to ride on somebody back for some ? up ? that I did or was apart of, my mama still beat my ass so if that concept is applied here, I think it will be applied on judgement day..