Bill Gates: There's no scientific explanation of how it (the universe) came about!

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    @cain can you please put this in the S&L forum?

Why???? So the thread can die. You don't want it to spread the the richest man on earth said it makes sense to believe in ?

I'm pretty bitter about my thread being sent into S&L.

My boy, I dropped a post in there,, still waiting on one of you evolutionary clowns to respond to it...even it may seem a bit left to you..(but a 2nd grader can understand it)..see if you can respond or come up with something on that, that the platform that you stand on can justify it

Lol

I'll read it

Meh, I don't care as long as you guys make it a double platinum thread, I'll be happy. I need to figure out a thread where I can get hits.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    Still not answering where the light is coming from on day one. Or how theres plants and land before any planets.

I told you light comes from atoms changing there state and the ? making land and a sky would indicate the planet already existed
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You find it interesting that Bill Gates advocates belief in ? because of his money?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Folks in they feelings because the richest man in the world knows his need for ? despite his wealth. Amen.

@DoUwant2go2Heaven?

Bill Gates realizes his death is coming and wants to reconsile all the evil he put down before he croaks.

Albert Einstein did it...Nostrildumbass did it....Newton did it....Gallieleo did it....and all there brave heathens in this thread the claim they "don't believe in ? " will do it....if not, they family will do it for them...there's no escaping the ? of the Universe. We all gotta go see him. but how ironic these fools in here thank they going somewhere else like Club Med or some ? ...lol

Albert Einstein didn't he was agnostic or probably leading to deism (That there is a creator but doesn't get involved with his creations), Newton was active christian, Galileo was an active christian. Nostradamus, I don't know about him, I think he is a quack. Lol.

• Ajackson17
    Options
    I have my own ideas, but I'm leading to spinoza's thinking.
  • zombie
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Cornelius Vanderbilt was also a christian
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Christians in this thread acting like teenage girls. What's next? ? is real because Justin Beiber said so? Foh
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Ok fanboy ass ? ready to commit they life to Christ just because the white man said so.
  • zombie
    Options
    let me just say again this will be the last generation of x-box bill gates is the child of the devil and i hate microsoft.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Albert Einstein, Issac Newton. Nostadamus and Galileo by practice were ALL nothing more than Atheists.. but once on their death beds proclaim Christ....still went to Hell tho'....? is not mocked nor is he a ride you can get on at the last second like a trolly car. FOH
  • zombie
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »

so were these mf's

35.gif?a=1102260751817

It is a common misconception that being a christian means you have to be good or better yet that you are good
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Its also a common misconception that being rich equates to knowing fact from fiction.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you don't need suns for there to be light and planets without suns are called rogue planets light is simply radiation and there are many types of light

Light doesn't stars to exist, but light does need a source, and for 99.9999999% of the natural light on the earth that source is from the Sun and to a lesser extent the other stars. Unless you believe that when ? said "Let there be light" he was talking the bio luminescence from some fish swimming around the ocean floor.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so were these mf's

35.gif?a=1102260751817

No they wasn't. they just used it as a means to do dirt and have a clear conscience. they were/are most likely Satanists.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options

so were these mf's

35.gif?a=1102260751817

No they wasn't. they just used it as a means to do dirt and have a clear conscience. they were/are most likely Satanists.

Folk think everyone that wears a Jesus chain is good and saints.. Lol
    FOH dude..you ? getting jammed up again I sense smh...
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Albert Einstein, Issac Newton. Nostadamus and Galileo by practice were ALL nothing more than Atheists.. but once on their death beds proclaim Christ....still went to Hell tho'....? is not mocked nor is he a ride you can get on at the last second like a trolly car. FOH

Isaac Newton was a devout Christian, I researched him for a project back in school.

https://rsc.byu.edu/archived/converging-paths-truth/brief-survey-sir-isaac-newtons-views-religion

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/sciencefaith.html

Read this. Einstein was agnostic for a while, but didn't truly believe in a personal ? .
  • zombie
    edited March 2014
    Options
    you don't need suns for there to be light and planets without suns are called rogue planets light is simply radiation and there are many types of light

Light doesn't stars to exist, but light does need a source, and for 99.9999999% of the natural light on the earth that source is from the Sun and to a lesser extent the other stars. Unless you believe that when ? said "Let there be light" he was talking the bio luminescence from some fish swimming around the ocean floor.

Light is just created by atoms changing there state that is how people today can create light. In the universe now, our major source of light is the sun but even without the sun atoms would still exist and if there properties can still change then light can still be created. so in other words the source of light is the atoms
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    And how would you know @twagetta if they are in hell? And in the bible, you don't go nowhere you are dead, the dead know nothing. Not until the first ressurection where everyone is ressurected who will be living on new earth and the second ressurection when everyone that is deemed going to hell would be there. Please read the bible.
  • zombie
    Options
    Its also a common misconception that being rich equates to knowing fact from fiction.

What is fiction to some is fact to others.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm convinced that most of you are supremely ignorant lol.

Bill Gates has a positive image to keep up ,y'all shouldn't take what he said so seriously. Read between lines
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    But yet , he made the sun to seperate the light from darkness
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I'm convinced that most of you are supremely ignorant lol.

Bill Gates has a positive image to keep up ,y'all shouldn't take what he said so seriously. Read between lines

And a agenda to keep up with. This week was with Robots and Catholism. While, the robots take your jobs and poverty runs rampant at least you have the church to go to.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    I don't understand how or why Scientist don't understand that ? used methods they've hypothesized to create The Universe(s), like The Big Bang for one.

Smh. Some people can be so intelligent but at the same time yet so dumb.

This.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    But yet , he made the sun to seperate the light from darkness

He had a Jesus night light, duh!