• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you gave them both the same beat I'd prefer to hear cole over kdot
    *kanye shrug*
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ go to my school u have some nigs acting like K.dot is the lyrical messiah
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like K. Dot and everything, but he can be extremely overrated and yes I think Cole can hang wit K.Dot. Don't act like Cole didn't make the Warm Up.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're equal.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Leaders of the new school
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I disagree and dont care if i get nosigned, wacked, or flagged for messing up the circle jerking rythm in here

J. Cole ? come off way more boring than Lamar`s ? .

I struggle to find 5 songs from Cole where i said
    "Damn that ? was some heat!!"

Meanwhile If you ask me to list 5 from K. Dot Id have those plus like 5 other honorable mentions ready to go.

? had Jigga backin him up and still couldnt win vs an underdog from Compton and a producer everybody think is a has been. ? outtta here
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This lame K.Dot ballhugger @Kellmill flaggin ? now
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @IceBergTaylor Homie You're undoubtedly one of the biggest Cole stans on this board you have over 12,021 posts and I'm sure 90% of them are ? riding Cole. You made a thread "Cole got ? butt hurt" and I'm the ballhugger? I never could tell whether or not you were trollin when I read your posts or if you actually believed the ? you say. You're mad that Kendrick is getting shine so now you want to ? on him? Cole isn't the only IC darling now and you can't stand it huh. That's cool but don't act like it's for any other reason.

And keep my name outta your posts
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been saying this *shrug *
  • Kellmill
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Kellmill wrote: »
    @IceBergTaylor Homie You're undoubtedly one of the biggest Cole stans on this board you have over 12,021 posts and I'm sure 90% of them are ? riding Cole. You made a thread "Cole got ? butt hurt" and I'm the ballhugger? I never could tell whether or not you were trollin when I read your posts or if you actually believed the ? you say. You're mad that Kendrick is getting shine so now you want to ? on him? Cole isn't the only IC darling now and you can't stand it huh. That's cool but don't act like it's for any other reason.

prove this or ?

You wanna call a ? a Cole stan but flag ? for disagreeing on the stated topic. Flagging showing your heart pump kool-aid. I never once said I dont like Kendrick Lamar. I've only stated what is a known fact that this dude is the most overrated rapper on the IC. It speaks volumes that it offends you since you flaggin every ? who has a difference of opinion on Kendrick. Like this clown ? has a west coast avi its no wonder why you're simpin over Kendrick. And what is the other bolded? a threat? LMFAO

@Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @‌ @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @‌ @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @‌ @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil

Damn you really have way too much time on your hands. The only person I flagged is you and like I said you are a proven J Cole stan, anyone whos on this site knows exactly what the ? I'm talking about. I have a West Coast bias and you will never hear me say anything different, but that won't ever cause me to say some stupid ? like "Mack 10 is lyrically better than Nas." But the notion that Cole is lyrically better than Kendrick is absolutely ridiculous. You can make an argument that Cole is a better around artist because he produces but as far as lyrics go its not even debatable in my book and I'm a Cole fan.

None of the above changes the fact that you are a Cole ? rider with over 12,000 posts on a message board. I would never threaten to take your internet life away because you'd probably ? yourself and while that wouldn't mean much to me I'm sure there are people who love you even tho you are a nerd from the burbs who says things like "heart pump kool aid" . Why don't you log off and see some sunlight for a change.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Personally ill take k.dot over cole anyday but with that being said let's not act like someone thinking Cole is better is asinine. Cole is dope too
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I honestly think Kdot is a better MC.
    in the traditional sense. his flow and lyrics are better. he should stop with the dumb voices tho.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

prove this or ?

You wanna call a ? a Cole stan but flag ? for disagreeing on the stated topic. Flagging showing your heart pump kool-aid. I never once said I dont like Kendrick Lamar. I've only stated what is a known fact that this dude is the most overrated rapper on the IC. It speaks volumes that it offends you since you flaggin every ? who has a difference of opinion on Kendrick. Like this clown ? has a west coast avi its no wonder why you're simpin over Kendrick. And what is the other bolded? a threat? LMFAO

@Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @‌ @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @‌ @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @‌ @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil @Kellmil

Damn you really have way too much time on your hands. The only person I flagged is you and like I said you are a proven J Cole stan, anyone whos on this site knows exactly what the ? I'm talking about. I have a West Coast bias and you will never hear me say anything different, but that won't ever cause me to say some stupid ? like "Mack 10 is lyrically better than Nas." But the notion that Cole is lyrically better than Kendrick is absolutely ridiculous. You can make an argument that Cole is a better around artist because he produces but as far as lyrics go its not even debatable in my book and I'm a Cole fan.

None of the above changes the fact that you are a Cole ? rider with over 12,000 posts on a message board. I would never threaten to take your internet life away because you'd probably ? yourself and while that wouldn't mean much to me I'm sure there are people who love you even tho you are a nerd from the burbs who says things like "heart pump kool aid" . Why don't you log off and see some sunlight for a change.

again proof? My post count is irrelevant. You graspin for something to slander me on. Mind you, everything you said in the bolded I never even debated. In fact, the only mention of Cole by myself was in my first post in this thread. So you're ASSuming that I believe Cole is lyrically better. Thus it only proves that you're so insecure about how you feel about Kendrick you're willing to write half an essay on this ? . LOL at your 2nd paragraph, struggle thuggin.
  • Kellmill
    Options
    Is that not what the thread is about? Lyrically? In terms of all around artistry you can make a strong case for Cole being better like I said. That's what people are debating right? And truth be told as far as the Nas comparisons Cole has always gotten more comparisons to Nas than Kendrick on this board historically. I remember when Friday Night Lights dropped and everyone was saying he's the next Nas. He hadn't even dropped an album yet. Let's face it both artists get gassed up hella on this board but that doesn't mean ? to me, I have two ears of my own and I judge accordingly. I'm not going to go against the grain just because I don't like the over hype. People that go against the grain just for the ? of it are just as bad as the followers themselves
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Instead of crying why dont you prove that Kendrick is so much superior lyrically than Cole cause as far as I'm concerned them ? are just about the same. Theres nothing remotely incredible lyrically about Kendrick. You have 2 eyes and 2 hands, google some ? .
  • Kellmill
    Options
    There is an album called Section.80 and another called good kid maad city you should check em out. Listen to a song called "Rigamortis" and find me a Cole song where he is lyrically better
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah im with berg they both r about the same to me
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree I think Cole is better. GKMC is a classic but it was engineered by a team headed by Dr. Dre of course it was gonna be a force

99% of kendrick's features on other ppl's songs are trash. I think both big Sean and jay e outrapped him on control but because he said the names of other popular rappers in the middle of a rambling verse all of a sudden he's a goat.

Ya'll ? need to chill
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cole has great mixtapes but his albums are just okay
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    There is an album called Section.80 and another called good kid maad city you should check em out. Listen to a song called "Rigamortis" and find me a Cole song where he is lyrically better

It aint like I havent heard this ? . You're being subjective. Further more I said why dont you find some of their lyrics and compare. You giving me one song I can easily just give you "Miss America"
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kdot really got ? gassed thinking he head and shoulders above cole.... I'm sorry I don't see it I mean not head and shoulders at least IMO it's more of a pick em' between these two
  • Kellmill
    edited March 2014
    Options
    It's a message board where people discuss their "opinions" there's no other choice but to be subjective. Cole did his thing on Miss America but I emphatically disagree that it's a better lyrical performance than Rigamortus. I guess we should just agree to disagree. As far as I know I've ever everything by both artists and I just can't ever come to the conclusion that Cole is a better lyricist but if you think so, so be it
  • ojos_negros
    ojos_negros Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Call me when cole drops an album track better than 'sing about me, I'm dying of thirst'

No hate to cole though I rate him and think he has a classic in him. His mixtapes are testament to that but his albums seem to go sideways and I end up skipping ? .

Both artists are at where I'd like hip hop to go anyway