So the baby daddy decided to pop up..

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    dead beat dudes are the worst type of human. ? that "his" daughter ? . thats sucka ? . how u show up after how many years empty handed? stopitfive

lol how you advocate for prison inmates but ? on dead beat dads, ? you just fight to fight on here I see

what the ? is u talking about? u ? have the cognitive skills of mayonnaise.
    bro whatever u say

Lol at the single mother bashing club president against a ? trying to get back in his child's life, you ? fear babydaddies thats why you're so against dating single moms

1331672731-sad-kermit.jpg

this response got me dying right now yo
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Moral of this story is

Dont ever be some broads step daddy. Tartarus bout to be in the corner with a sweet onion teriyaki ...

faint.gif?w=618&h=341
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    correct me if I'm wrong, but wasnt Kat the one to mention the kid first?
    Hero-Charles-Ramsey-Dead-Giveaway-Reaction-Gif.gif
    reaaaal talk... @kat who brought the kid 1st u or him?

and does that ? even remember her 1st name or nah ?

bet he referred to her as "my daughter" or "the baby" or "she" the whole time
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any woman have my kid and her ? mine for life. Thats how my father raised me.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Sound like he trying to make a withdrawal on the ?

I mean, technically he'll always have an account in your bank

this is the only post that should have been addressed.

Which is a lie a lot of men tell themselves

Having a child with a woman does not automatically mean you have her ? for life
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

He made no mention of her period until I told him I couldn't meet him because I had to pick her up from school.

Then all of a sudden it's HIS daughter.

That's nothing new though. It's always been about me and it's such a turn off.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    you can't protect her from everything kat,

and one day she will challenge the way you handled this.....just know no matter what you do, at some point she will question all of it....

so just go with the decision you know in your heart you'll be able to defend the most honest when it really comes down to it.....

when we're kids we think our parents can do no wrong....

when we're teenagers we're disgusted that they don't get it...

when we're adults we feel like jerks, cuz we finally get it.....

when we're parents...we try too hard to be perfect and make mistakes our damn selves.....

just know you're doing what you feel in your heart is the best thing for her, and when it's all said and done, you can't really be mad about it

GOAT Post of the Day.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    <<parent of the year
    nah.. i got this homie!
    yo son probably wasn't even breastfed.. u care nothin for him!!! lol
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    ? might be hard to hear, since the ? up and bounced on you...but that's ain't YOUR daughter. That's Y'ALL daughter. Point blank.

Interpret that how you will.

Oh really? Was it OUR daughter when she needed diapers and formula? Is it OUR daughter when she needs new clothes? Is it OUR daughter when it's time for daddy daughter dates at the park or when she needs help with her math homework? Has it been OUR daughter for nearly seven years now?

Nah man...don't get me started.

If we're going by daddy duty, that's more my bf's child than his...and that's just the honest truth.

You gotta leave all that in the past. She got a whole life ahead of her where he could end up doing a lot more than diapers and all that other stuff.

That's that grudge ? . He probably has a whole lot to say about you when you were pregnant with her too.
    Truth is - Who's standing in the way now ?

No he really couldn't..I've never even filed child support on the man.

I don't hold any grudges against him, I own my role in the situation and I owned it when I made the choice to have her.

I've even used the fact that he had no real example of a father to excuse some of it.

At this point it's all about her. I'm scared she's going to be hurt and confused and for what?

Only you know your situation.

But if the only reason is that you think he might only be there temporarily and you don't want her to get hurt, then that's not a good enough reason. (IMO)
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate to see kids toyed with by adults... he shouldn't b allowed to get that child's hopes up...
    she gonna b sitting on the porch waiting for a meatball sub that aint never coming...
    dead beat dudes are the worst type of human. ? that "his" daughter ? . thats sucka ? . how u show up after how many years empty handed? stopitfive

lol how you advocate for prison inmates but ? on dead beat dads, ? you just fight to fight on here I see

what the ? is u talking about? u ? have the cognitive skills of mayonnaise.
    bro whatever u say

Lol at the single mother bashing club president against a ? trying to get back in his child's life, you ? fear babydaddies thats why you're so against dating single moms

1331672731-sad-kermit.jpg

bruh...wait like another hour...i been holding back laughs cuz if this thread lol. The first post is funny but sad. That pic in the second post did it tho lol
  • Dupac
    Options
    <<parent of the year
    nah.. i got this homie! lol

lol.....girls is way more difficult than boys.....

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    <<parent of the year

and u would take the easy way out huh?!!? lol
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo @Kat, now long did it take you to get over the fact that the ? bounced on you? Not long after it happened, right?
  • Dupac
    Options
    <<parent of the year

and u would take the easy way out huh?!!? lol
    ? fuckn right....

• S2J
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    Sound like he trying to make a withdrawal on the ?

I mean, technically he'll always have an account in your bank

this is the only post that should have been addressed.

Which is a lie a lot of men tell themselves

Having a child with a woman does not automatically mean you have her ? for life

Thats irrelavant whether its true or not. Whats true is thats how most baby daddies think.

Since she's tryin to guess what his angle is, that might be the most insightful thing she gets from this thread
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He made no mention of her period until I told him I couldn't meet him because I had to pick her up from school.

So basically.you already know he just want to ? but you felt like making the ic about you today. ? you

• Kat
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Ayo @Kat, now long did it take you to get over the fact that the ? bounced on you? Not long after it happened, right?

Define get over.

So basically.you already know he just want to ? but you felt like making the ic about you today. ? you

There are plenty of other entertaining threads you could easily visit.

You love me.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Define get over.

You love me.

Like to not be ? off or in your feelings about it or whatever.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    If there is no court order technically he has no rights

The fact that your daughter is 6 now and he has done nothing should send a big red flag

Meet with him first .... Feel out the situation . Do not bring your daughter until you are comfortable with his intentions

If he truly wants to be a part of your daughters life .... He will man up and do the whole dad thing. Not just when it's convenient for him ......

smh, meet with him for what?, she can tell his sincere-ness by looking in his eyes

To talk to him face to face

If she is going to entertain the idea of him being in her daughters life a string of text messages shouldn't be the deciding factor
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man i want some subway

if i get rained on though..
  • S2J
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Kat don't sound "bitter" at all this time... that child don't need a relationship with a deadbeat ass loser type dude.

But if he is a loser, isnt it best the child find that out for herself...rather than the mother censor her, and then when she 18, 19, 20 all she has to go by is her momma sayin he aint ? ...then she look at the mom like she did her wrong...then she meets him and by that time a lot of detail is forgotten, next thign you the mom is sharin the blame for her never meetin him.

Yea, i've watched far too much Maury in my past, but that ? is real. Let the kid see for herself.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo daughter 6?

If that ? ain't been present in someway or another for 6 birthdays...don't just let him waltz back in...

Trust me, every man knows his child birthday and if he can let one go by without checking for his child...he really ain't ? .

• Kat
    Options

Define get over.

You love me.

Like to not be ? off or in your feelings about it or whatever.

If I'm completely honest, I truly resigned myself to being a single mother the moment I decided to have the baby.

I knew the situation, and small signs after the fact.

And although I love my child and I'm happy with my decision, looking back on it I'm still more mad at myself than him.

I don't know..I was never really super bitter about it.

I can't change him, I can't answer for him, and I can't force him to step up the way a person should step up...why torture myself with anger and bitterness over some ? I can't change?

Life is a lesson, learn it and keep it moving.