So the baby daddy decided to pop up..

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Kat don't sound "bitter" at all this time... that child don't need a relationship with a deadbeat ass loser type dude.

But if he is a loser, isnt it best the child find that out for herself...rather than the mother censor her, and then when she 18, 19, 20 all she has to go by is her momma sayin he aint ? ...then she look at the mom like she did her wrong...then she meets him and by that time a lot of detail is forgotten, next thign you the mom is sharin the blame for her never meetin him.

Yea, i've watched far too much Maury in my past, but that ? is real. Let the kid see for herself.

Not at 6.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He want that old thing back,
    Go head and give up them pasty white cakes..
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Ayo @Kat, now long did it take you to get over the fact that the ? bounced on you? Not long after it happened, right?

Define get over.
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    correct me if I'm wrong, but wasnt Kat the one to mention the kid first?
    Hero-Charles-Ramsey-Dead-Giveaway-Reaction-Gif.gif
    reaaaal talk... @kat who brought the kid 1st u or him?

and does that ? even remember her 1st name or nah ?

bet he referred to her as "my daughter" or "the baby" or "she" the whole time

He made no mention of her period until I told him I couldn't meet him because I had to pick her up from school.

Then all of a sudden it's HIS daughter.
    That's nothing new though. It's always been about me and it's such a turn off.

So basically.you already know he just want to ? but you felt like making the ic about you today. ? you

There are plenty of other entertaining threads you could easily visit.

You love me.

Like to not be ? off or in your feelings about it or whatever.

If I'm completely honest, I truly resigned myself to being a single mother the moment I decided to have the baby.

I knew the situation, and small signs after the fact.

And although I love my child and I'm happy with my decision, looking back on it I'm still more mad at myself than him.

I don't know..I was never really super bitter about it.

I can't change him, I can't answer for him, and I can't force him to step up the way a person should step up...why torture myself with anger and bitterness over some ? I can't change?

Life is a lesson, learn it and keep it moving.

Salute! Cuz I was about to say, ? ain't adding up. Lol.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    correct me if I'm wrong, but wasnt Kat the one to mention the kid first?
    Hero-Charles-Ramsey-Dead-Giveaway-Reaction-Gif.gif
    reaaaal talk... @kat who brought the kid 1st u or him?

and does that ? even remember her 1st name or nah ?

bet he referred to her as "my daughter" or "the baby" or "she" the whole time

He made no mention of her period until I told him I couldn't meet him because I had to pick her up from school.

Then all of a sudden it's HIS daughter.

That's nothing new though. It's always been about me and it's such a turn off.

So he just wanted to meet up w you at first? Then said, oh yeah, you can bring the accessory, too?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see a reason to stop him from seeing his daughter, especially if its the first time since running out that he's trying to get back in her life you'll be a bad mom in my book to deny him a chance to do right. Maybe the subway jab was because you fat and he want you to eat better

Marcus is that you?

Marcus the Baby Daddy?

If so, I'm gonna die laughing.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Kat‌
    DOES HIS PARENT KNOW ABOUT YALL CHILD/DO THEY SEE HER?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I don't see a reason to stop him from seeing his daughter, especially if its the first time since running out that he's trying to get back in her life you'll be a bad mom in my book to deny him a chance to do right. Maybe the subway jab was because you fat and he want you to eat better

Marcus is that you?

Marcus the Baby Daddy?

If so, I'm gonna die laughing.
    r.i.p
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Laphonse

Marcus.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    oh ? kat bd gotta acount

Say word.

jsanim.gif
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Marcus is that you?

Yea baby take me back b4 you spend all the tax refund money
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Options

Marcus is that you?

I see you still don't know a thing about me.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody bout to get "First 48'd"
  • Kat
    Options
    What song is it?
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Marcus is that you?

I see you still don't know a thing about me.

What? That you spent it all at golden corral and lugz boots
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Marcus is that you?
    S2J wrote: »
    If we've been followin the kat story correctly, im guessing Tartar is the safe one, and the baby daddy is the thug...Kat may be fearful all this online pent up frustration may come to a head (double entendre) when she meets back up with Laphonse. If i'm wrong, i stand corrected.

1311094067_magic_johnson_eating.gif