Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games (AUDIO/PIX)

Options

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    Startin' 2 suspect that Stiviano ? might've been born a male....

What would make you suspect something like that....i read some yahoo comments those white boys mentioned it.I paid it no mind because ya know like zombie say the white male is a natural ? ,but i do believe stivino is all woman.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Yall banned matt??

Yall so fuckn soft

You just might be next.

Yeah A feelings ban...
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Really? Ya'll ? calling Kareem a ? ? The same dude that was back there protesting and speaking out when ? was real? Ya'll are silly as ? .

Did you actually read his article. He spent half of it outlining how much of a racist ? Sterling is. In addition to that he called people out for being outraged by him being set up by a girlfriend when those same people ignored all the blatant racism he's been doing for decades. His underlying point is that people shouldn't get too caught up in being mad at Donald Sterling. They should be mad at racism in general and in the future not let racism slide until some scandalous chick uses the media to try and get revenge. In what world is that a coonish stance?
    Never called him a ? ...im just mad disappointed that he essentially gave the bigot an out becuz the ? set him up...
    as if the set up prompted the racist remarks and not the other way around

"that poor man"

^^^ unnecessary empathy

? him for that one... that IS coonspeak... he still a Goat tho
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    No i've read some of your drops in here, you have yet to make any sense.Borderline shock poster, shock posters catch the hammer.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really? Ya'll ? calling Kareem a ? ? The same dude that was back there protesting and speaking out when ? was real? Ya'll are silly as ? .

Did you actually read his article. He spent half of it outlining how much of a racist ? Sterling is. In addition to that he called people out for being outraged by him being set up by a girlfriend when those same people ignored all the blatant racism he's been doing for decades. His underlying point is that people shouldn't get too caught up in being mad at Donald Sterling. They should be mad at racism in general and in the future not let racism slide until some scandalous chick uses the media to try and get revenge. In what world is that a coonish stance?

I disagree with what he said but id never call him a ? .. I wonder what they would say about jim brown if he has the same sentiment..mind you kareem was rollin with that coalition

These ? arebtrendy clown new bpp ass ?
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    It's real easy for someone to say what they would do, when they're not in the situation themselves.

Yes it is. We all acknowledged that they were put in a tough spot.

Now please stop ignoring the fact that so were many other black athletes that stood up for what was right. And they stood up when it could literally cost them their lives.

So its disingenuous for people on your side of the issue to continue to glance over that fact.

I do not feel a group of people who hated Ali, and wanted him to go to nam, put his life at risk, and ? people that did nothing to him, to some racist old man's insecure ranting is anywhere close to being equal.

And Tommie Smith and John Carlos competed.

If there were any other comparisons used, I didn't see them because this is a long as thread.

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What would make you suspect something like that....i read some yahoo comments those white boys mentioned it.I paid it no mind because ya know like zombie say the white male is a natural ? ,but i do believe stivino is all woman.

dog it's L.A you never know
    I mean , they already got him linked to an actual black man.
    like I said this is LA ,you never know .
    he did speak about removing something.
    all in all it's really Irrelevant
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There are a lot of brothers that traded in their dashiki for a suit. If you gonna be real, you gotta stay real. This is the perfect moment to expose his racism along with all the other racist ? that is going down at the same damn time. He should only be supporting, that ? did us a service no matter her intent. Nobody else was able to take him down, but some young ? did.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Tommie and john competed but they put up the fist on the largest stage and moment in the Olympics on the podium getting medals
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So he is a homosexual racist who is married but has a sidepiece that is black and mexican and owns a team full of black men and is a billionaire ....I swear you couldn't make this ? up.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    Jim Brown and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar say Muhammad Ali's social consciousness is lost on today's athletes

nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/jim-brown-kareem-abdul-jabbar-muhammad-ali-social-consciousness-lost-today-athletes-article-1.1020972#ixzz30E4EDXAW

That ? need to stay consistent.
  • ElQueefo
    ElQueefo Members Posts: 71
    Options
    How are his statements a shock?

It is well established that the White elite are racist
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    Rommie and john competed but they put up the fist on the largest stage and moment in the Olympics on the podium getting medals

The point was it made more impact then what these dudes hoped for. Regardless, it wasn't exactly the same context but the Clippers actually have more support behind them to do more.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NAACP Returning All Donald Sterling Donations

"Donald Sterling’s jarring racial remarks have leaked and sparked a huge controversy in the NBA community and beyond. While his ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers is being protested by players, fans and numerous celebrities, his hateful words have also caused big name advertisers to pull out from partnerships with the LA Clippers brand.

Now, the most recent response to Sterling’s remarks comes from the NAACP. The L.A. chapter of the Association has returned all of his donations, which, NAACP President, Leon Jenkins, deemed “insignificant," according to CBS News.

The NAACP will also be retracting the Lifetime Achievement Award that Sterling was going to receive at the 100th anniversary of the L.A. chapter on May 15.

The NBA is set to address the controversy in a conference on Tuesday, April 29."

How did a cat who supposedly made "insignificant" donations receive 2 NAACP lifetime achievement awards?

Lol

..... Somebody over there lying they ass off .... them ? look weak as ?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options

I seen a catalog of "her" pics bruh....I'm not gonna potentially ether myself by postin'em.... the bish look like a The Hangover 3 extra cuh....

Well im not go argue with you brotha.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all thiis ? im readin i bet yall ? tune in to the game tomorrow and if they make it to the finals will watch that ? too..

i jus cant take u cats serious..
    some of yall i should say..
    cause its some logic bein sprinkled in here and there.. the rest of yall ? in yall feelings cause oh how other races feel about u..

but real ? if u felt good about urself u would care what others had bad to say about u..

why blacks will never get ahead as a whole?? mu'fuckas too emotional.. that and we crave acceptance like a ? puppy..

no wonder they view us as dogs..

Too much ether..

If black people felt some type of way they would stop calln each other the N word(since its a awful word) and stop killn each other.
    Wack post with a horrible premise.

The black militant posts sound good on the ic i mean we saw how kingjamal got exposed..im seeing no positive action in my community...a very big african american conmunity with latin/asian filling out the rest..people said the same thing after the trayvon case.."we needa do this/that" make a stand!
    Here we go with that ? "you only say that type of ? on the IC" hail mary - I really hope this works -cop-out.

I dont consider myself a militant. Insecure losers like you whose weak heart's nearly pound out their chest when a black man with even the slightest bit of self-esteem and self-worth and intellect speak up in support of blacks in general call me a militant...like its some kind of insult.

As for Trayvon martin it was black people who are responsible for applying the pressure it took to force the D.A. to take it to trial in the first place. Get your facts straight or go console Matt until he's unbanned.

@A.mann and a few others have managed to disagree without sounding asshats so I know it can be done. Like i told the French-Tipped wonder @BOSSExcellence‌ . If u cant rise to the intellectual level of the people you're speaking with then sit the ? out the conversation.

dont "at" me ? ..
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @darxwell i wasnt specifically calln u a black militant..i was saying theres been posters that have acted like there are n got outedd for simpn the devil(kat)

Sterling will sell the team most likely...and die even richer..will this bw forgotten..or will change start to happen.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    all thiis ? im readin i bet yall ? tune in to the game tomorrow and if they make it to the finals will watch that ? too..

i jus cant take u cats serious..
    some of yall i should say..
    cause its some logic bein sprinkled in here and there.. the rest of yall ? in yall feelings cause oh how other races feel about u..

but real ? if u felt good about urself u would care what others had bad to say about u..

why blacks will never get ahead as a whole?? mu'fuckas too emotional.. that and we crave acceptance like a ? puppy..

no wonder they view us as dogs..

Too much ether..

If black people felt some type of way they would stop calln each other the N word(since its a awful word) and stop killn each other.
    Wack post with a horrible premise.

The black militant posts sound good on the ic i mean we saw how kingjamal got exposed..im seeing no positive action in my community...a very big african american conmunity with latin/asian filling out the rest..people said the same thing after the trayvon case.."we needa do this/that" make a stand!
    Here we go with that ? "you only say that type of ? on the IC" hail mary - I really hope this works -cop-out.

I dont consider myself a militant. Insecure losers like you whose weak heart's nearly pound out their chest when a black man with even the slightest bit of self-esteem and self-worth and intellect speak up in support of blacks in general call me a militant...like its some kind of insult.

As for Trayvon martin it was black people who are responsible for applying the pressure it took to force the D.A. to take it to trial in the first place. Get your facts straight or go console Matt until he's unbanned.

@A.mann and a few others have managed to disagree without sounding asshats so I know it can be done. Like i told the French-Tipped wonder @BOSSExcellence‌ . If u cant rise to the intellectual level of the people you're speaking with then sit the ? out the conversation.

dont "at" me ? ..
    I killed you and the goldfish in your platforms.

Oh and this is the third time you said you wouldnt address me and did anyway. How a supposed ? get sonned out of character though? LOL

You'll be iight hoe ass ? . U just had to learn the hard way thats all.

............................. @BOSSExcellence‌
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

dog it's L.A you never know
    I mean , they already got him linked to an actual black man.
    like I said this is LA ,you never know .
    he did speak about removing something.
    all in all it's really Irrelevant

Ummmmm.....how is that irrelevant?

It isn't
  • DarcSkies
    Options

"Donald Sterling’s jarring racial remarks have leaked and sparked a huge controversy in the NBA community and beyond. While his ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers is being protested by players, fans and numerous celebrities, his hateful words have also caused big name advertisers to pull out from partnerships with the LA Clippers brand.

Now, the most recent response to Sterling’s remarks comes from the NAACP. The L.A. chapter of the Association has returned all of his donations, which, NAACP President, Leon Jenkins, deemed “insignificant," according to CBS News.

The NAACP will also be retracting the Lifetime Achievement Award that Sterling was going to receive at the 100th anniversary of the L.A. chapter on May 15.

The NBA is set to address the controversy in a conference on Tuesday, April 29."

How did a cat who supposedly made "insignificant" donations receive 2 NAACP lifetime achievement awards?

Lol

I never understood why you would give money back when you really have no moral reason to do so and giving it back only helps him.

May as well keep it. Giving it back does what exactly?
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    @darxwell i wasnt specifically calln u a black militant..i was saying theres been posters that have acted like there are n got outedd for simpn the devil(kat)

Sterling will sell the team most likely...and die even richer..will this bw forgotten..or will change start to happen.

Oh my bad for the insults then. Cease fire... cease fire....

And this will defiantly be forgotten but thats more a product of the public attention span and 24/7 news cycle. The main point about white supremacist ideology will never be out of the eye of society though.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Houston Rockets owner apparently told Adam Silver that all the Clippers need to be allowed to be free agents
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Houston Rockets owner apparently told Adam Silver that all the Clippers need to be allowed to be free agents

MAN...u know the owners are probably either scared shitless of what could have happened and is happening.

Or they're ecstatic because CP3, BLake and some others might just be available next season.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol

I never understood why you would give money back when you really have no moral reason to do so and giving it back only helps him.

May as well keep it. Giving it back does what exactly?

Them ? are over there lost right now ... Trying to do anything to save face

This discussion has been closed.