Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games (AUDIO/PIX)

Options

Comments

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    @darxwell i wasnt specifically calln u a black militant..i was saying theres been posters that have acted like there are n got outedd for simpn the devil(kat)

Sterling will sell the team most likely...and die even richer..will this bw forgotten..or will change start to happen.

But why would he sell the team?

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw a little bit of the L.A. naacp chapter speak and dude said sterling would have to spend extensicve time in the community to right his wrongs so to speak... rough paraphrase

Are you ? kidding me... im not expecting dude to call him a cac but that ? was weak and wtf worthy
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    NAACP Returning All Donald Sterling Donations

"Donald Sterling’s jarring racial remarks have leaked and sparked a huge controversy in the NBA community and beyond. While his ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers is being protested by players, fans and numerous celebrities, his hateful words have also caused big name advertisers to pull out from partnerships with the LA Clippers brand.

Now, the most recent response to Sterling’s remarks comes from the NAACP. The L.A. chapter of the Association has returned all of his donations, which, NAACP President, Leon Jenkins, deemed “insignificant," according to CBS News.

The NAACP will also be retracting the Lifetime Achievement Award that Sterling was going to receive at the 100th anniversary of the L.A. chapter on May 15.

The NBA is set to address the controversy in a conference on Tuesday, April 29."

How did a cat who supposedly made "insignificant" donations receive 2 NAACP lifetime achievement awards?

Lol

..... Somebody over there lying they ass off .... them ? look weak as ?

I never understood why you would give money back when you really have no moral reason to do so and giving it back only helps him.

May as well keep it. Giving it back does what exactly?

Them ? are over there lost right now ... Trying to do anything to save face

Word......

I was going to join my local chapter a few weeks ago after doing some work with the local president in my community...............

But I remembered that my Pops used to tell me that them ? always got behind the wrong issues.............

He was right...........

I will not join that organization...............

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Houston Rockets owner apparently told Adam Silver that all the Clippers need to be allowed to be free agents

Leslie Alexander real for that.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Houston Rockets owner apparently told Adam Silver that all the Clippers need to be allowed to be free agents

If they do that then ? got realer

Clippers gon be on Vancouver status
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw a little bit of the L.A. naacp chapter speak and dude said sterling would have to spend extensicve time in the community to right his wrongs so to speak... rough paraphrase

Are you ? kidding me... im not expecting dude to call him a cac but that ? was weak and wtf worthy

I saw homie's hair and muted that ? TV.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah but seriously all I really heard was what I assume was question about forgiveness and he said something about be wouldn't be a "Christian" if he wasn't willing to forgive. ←←Rough paraphrase. I was preoccupied.
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Oh speaking of fashion trends the heat turned their warmups inside out...

So lame
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FYI
    Devil's Advocate

someone who, given a certain argument, takes a position they do not necessarily agree with (or simply an alternative position from the accepted norm), for the sake of debate or to explore the thought further. In taking this position, the individual taking on the devil's advocate role seeks to engage others in an argumentative discussion process.

The purpose of such a process is typically to test the quality of the original argument and identify weaknesses in its structure, and to use such information to either improve or abandon the original, opposing position

:-\"
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are people still arguing about this? Doc and the Clips are ? because they played simple and plain.Everyrhing else is irrelevant.To send a message and show how powerful they can be not playing would force Sterling out.It would ? up the network money, nba money, sponsor money and show what they would do and sacrifice to combat a racist.All that past ? dont matter since no one knew or had proof.Get it?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blake Griffin ain't trying to boycott & protest. He wanna jump over Kia cars

WWCPD (What would Cliff Paul Do)
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ultimate ether would be selling the team to Magic at cost (15-20m).

But that's wishful thinking.
    The ? is a ? and a gold digger. And talking about she wish she could change her skin. Mind ? .

Sterling been a ? boy a long time, not surprised. Thanks for vetoing the Chris Paul trade David Stern, co-signing this idiots franchise.

• ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The players not doing ? is on Chris Paul. He they vet superstar. If he popped something off the team follows and possibly the league. He picked the wrong side of history in this. It is what it is
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But why aren't players on other teams saying or doing anything. PAUL and the clips should act, but so should others
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Miami wore their warmups Inside out.....

:-q

Words sufficed but that cornied it up
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    But why aren't players on other teams saying or doing anything. PAUL and the clips should act, but so should others
    THey arent popular enough to even be asked (not everybody is a super star and the only reason ppeople even notice some of these dudes is because you dont see 6'8" dudes hoping out of Lambos every day.

And some are just cowards like the Clippers players.

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THey arent popular enough to even be asked (not everybody is a super star and the only reason ppeople even notice some of these dudes is because you dont see 6'8" dudes hoping out of Lambos every day.

You don't have to be asked. Just Tweet it or tell a beat writer
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them N*ggas got on average 3-18 baby mommas to support, on top of their regular mommas and wives!
    They aint about to boycott..

One missed payment and BOOM!

"TMZ reports Chris Paul, Known as Cliff Paul on popular Statefarm commercial apparently has been giving Southern California stripper Sonya Alexander "hush money" to hide any evidence that he is, IN FACT, the father of Sonya Alexanders 4 yr old son Krits Alexander.

It'll just be a domino effect across the league.

Wha??
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Donald Sterling and the 2013-2014 L.A. Clippers stars in White Man Jus Ruling
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You don't have to be asked. Just Tweet it or tell a beat writer

Good point. Cowards then.

You know what. A lot of them probably just dont give a ? lol

They're rich...they got their trophy white ? . They probably dont care if the owner was a Neo-? who pees on little kids while listening to R. Kelly albums in his spare time.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I missed first take, did they speak on this situation?
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dark skin and mulattos taking Ls.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    @darxwell i wasnt specifically calln u a black militant..i was saying theres been posters that have acted like there are n got outedd for simpn the devil(kat)

Sterling will sell the team most likely...and die even richer..will this bw forgotten..or will change start to happen.

But why would he sell the team?

I think he will feel pressured by the league/players no black ppl would wana play for him..
This discussion has been closed.