Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games (AUDIO/PIX)

Options

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ultimate ether would be selling the team to Magic at cost (15-20m).

But that's wishful thinking.
    The ? is a ? and a gold digger. And talking about she wish she could change her skin. Mind ? .

Sterling been a ? boy a long time, not surprised. Thanks for vetoing the Chris Paul trade David Stern, co-signing this idiots franchise.

Noooo brah...15 milll??? Really

A L.A sports team 600+ million

And a old white person is most likelt gona be new owner(if he sells)
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    What has mooney been up to...he still living aint he.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    What has mooney been up too...he still living aint he.
    reusing jokes lol I havet heard from him in a while but he's defiantly still alive.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    All them ? on his team need to refuse to play, or turn their jerseys inside out or something. Flip over a chair, punch a fan, do something. You gotta stand for something.

Why am I so mad at the Clippers though? This is what I told them to do. ? was reading my posts like "I've got it! I know how we can make a statement!"

• DarcSkies
    Options
    I think realistically a young player out of college wishinghis whole life to be in the NBA will forgive all if they hear "the Los Angeles Clippers select *their name here*"

I dont see them ? saying, "i refuse! I want a trade!" Knowing damn well they got picked in the last round anyway and barely even made it.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/kareem-blame-sterling-girlfriend
    Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Places Blame On Sterling's Girlfriend For 'Cajoling' Him Into Racist Comments

Basketball legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar suggested on Monday that Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling's racist rant is at least partially his girlfriend's fault.

"And now the poor guy’s girlfriend (undoubtedly ex-girlfriend now) is on tape cajoling him into revealing his racism," Abdul-Jabbar wrote in a blog post for Time. "Man, what a winding road she led him down to get all of that out. She was like a sexy nanny playing 'pin the fried chicken on the ? .' She blindfolded him and spun him around until he was just blathering all sorts of incoherent racist sound bites that had the news media peeing themselves with glee."

Abdul-Jabbar also complained about the media's decision to just now cover Sterling's racism.

"They caught big game on a slow news day, so they put his head on a pike, dubbed him Lord of the Flies, and danced around him whooping," he wrote, noting that he does somewhat understand people's reaction to Sterling's latest comments.

"What bothers me about this whole Donald Sterling affair isn’t just his racism. I’m bothered that everyone acts as if it’s a huge surprise," Abdul-Jabbar continued. "Now there’s all this dramatic and very public rending of clothing about whether they should keep their expensive Clippers season tickets. Really? All this other stuff I listed above has been going on for years and this ridiculous conversation with his girlfriend is what puts you over the edge?"

The former Milwaukee Bucks and Los Angeles Lakers star was also annoyed that outlets publicized a private conversation, comparing the leak to the infamous Mitt Romney 47 percent video, which was taped at a private event.

"Didn’t we just call to task the NSA for intruding into American citizen’s privacy in such an un-American way? Although the impact is similar to Mitt Romney’s comments that were secretly taped, the difference is that Romney was giving a public speech. The making and release of this tape is so sleazy that just listening to it makes me feel like an accomplice to the crime," he wrote.

Lol @ Kareem all of sudden being a ? because he doesn't agree with you. So your opinion is over everyone's now huh? When are you going to realize that you're the one being led to think this is bigger than it is. It doesn't matter how many people support, a group of idiots is still a group idiots. This is a classic case of the blind leading the blind. There's a reason why no one is acting how you think they should act.

... (In response to the quote) Shoutout to the ? Kareem! Now if only we can get so more credible opinions on the subject, so y'all can see through the minds of the real thinkers who aren't blinded by emotions and he say she say. Let's see what your reactions are when Ali comments on the subject.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I think realistically a young player out of college wishinghis whole life to be in the NBA will forgive all if they hear "the Los Angeles Clippers select *their name here*"

I dont see them ? saying, "i refuse! I want a trade!" Knowing damn well they got picked in the last round anyway and barely even made it.

Players have refused to play for the team that drafted them... the precedent has been set.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

The ? is a ? and a gold digger. And talking about she wish she could change her skin. Mind ? .

Sterling been a ? boy a long time, not surprised. Thanks for vetoing the Chris Paul trade David Stern, co-signing this idiots franchise.

Noooo brah...15 milll??? Really

A L.A sports team 600+ million

And a old white person is most likelt gona be new owner(if he sells)

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn he bought the team for $20 million? That's a steal
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Its the Clippers bruh. At the time he bought them his ass overpaid.

• DarcSkies
    Options

Players have refused to play for the team that drafted them... the precedent has been set.

yeah superstar players. Not some dude in round 4 just happy to hear his name.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options

You must forgot the history of the clippers.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You must forgot the history of the clippers.
    Its the Clippers bruh. At the time he bought them his ass overpaid.

I knew they was trash back then but damn i didn't know a NBA team could be that cheap lol
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited April 2014
    Options
    They on cnn tap dancing around the main question that need to be asked on national televison.

Is what sterling said to his girlfriend in the comfort of his own home how most white americans view black people? ...i already know the answer i just wanna see the whites cry foul.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had something thought provoking and earth shattering to say but the boondocks is on...
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    They on cnn tap dancing around the main question that need to be asked on national televison.

Is what sterling said to his girlfriend in the comfort of his own home how most white americans view black people? ...i already know the answer i just wanna see the whites cry foul.

A thing a lot of us are missing is the fact that half the stuff Sterling was saying he made clear at many points that HE didn't think this way but the people he is surrounded by did. His business partners did. And in the case of Israel the Israelis in general did.

Some of the backlash against him are just us killing the messenger. Why nobody trying to get to the bottom of who these "business partners" and "friends" are of his that keep calling him about blacks on her instagram? Old white billionaires dont exactly hang out with random people. So you know who ever it is is well-known in the business community.

I'd love a list of the crackers that called up telling him to control his HOuse ? .
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    I missed first take, did they speak on this situation?

I posted this interview a few pages back.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Magic gonna end up buying the Clippers. I wonder if he set that shot in motion. ... Muahhahah Magic the Mastermind.
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    I read that Magic said there was no truth to him buying the Clippers.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bomami went In.. and changed My perspective. I still felt that the players and Doc are ? . ? for life.
    But shout out Bomani.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    7SmVYZSO-qGBBPqAFn1d-mdmlo4SHZK6vDJZAH2DZoNQUB5GvFzNwldkqJV9C4j1LqU_L9M=s95

Emailed to me.at work. ..smh, I chuckled a little
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A thing a lot of us are missing is the fact that half the stuff Sterling was saying he made clear at many points that HE didn't think this way but the people he is surrounded by did. His business partners did. And in the case of Israel the Israelis in general did.

Some of the backlash against him are just us killing the messenger. Why nobody trying to get to the bottom of who these "business partners" and "friends" are of his that keep calling him about blacks on her instagram? Old white billionaires dont exactly hang out with random people. So you know who ever it is is well-known in the business community.

I'd love a list of the crackers that called up telling him to control his HOuse ? .

Nah man I heard him clear he said he did not want her to bring them to his games, he did not want her to associate with blacks and even told her that she should ignore that she is half black and that they are the enemy. Those are his feelings regardless of business partners.He is a racist that feels that way and there is no explanation.
  • DarcSkies
    Options

Nah man I heard him clear he said he did not want her to bring them to his games, he did not want her to associate with blacks and even told her that she should ignore that she is half black and that they are the enemy. Those are his feelings regardless of business partners.He is a racist that feels that way and there is no explanation.

I said A LOT of what he said. Not all of it. I know its his beliefs. Im just saying he made it clear he wasnt the only one who felt this way and he didnt want her embarrassing him around his racist friends.

But he also had friends that felt a certain way but he didnt. Basically he was racist but not in every circumstance lol Sometimes he was racist only because his friend were. He's a weirdo.
This discussion has been closed.