Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games (AUDIO/PIX)

Options

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its illegal in cali to record a convo without the knowing

Doesnt matter what the punishment is...ppl still wouldnt be happy with..
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are really saying he should be fined or suspended for this? Do ya'll really think he should be fined for this? How can you fine a person for things they say behind closed doors in their personal life?

Now the NBA pushing him to sell the team because of his racist history is a good idea.

Now you are drifting into coonville. Yes at the least he should be fined he owns a semi-public entity.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qtipp73 wrote: »
    I cant help but think if he spoke against some homos the NBA would have a statement ready 20 mins after they found about it. ? "eh who cares"

That's cause these ? too ? to do ? and people like the owner been known it.

He knows they'll still play for him. He knows they'll still buy those tickets. They'll still rock those jerseys. They'll still watch those games.

Not a single person should support the Clippers or play for them. Starting yesterday, not a single black person.

But since that ain't gonna happen, ? it. Folks just talking ? . Let the white boy keep cooking and send this ? to the Cheap Seats.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    That's the way many -- if not most -- white people are: they attach a stigma to people who associate with black people, and they know that doing so will lead to people talking about them.

It's unreasonable to expect the players not to play, but he should ultimately be forced to sell the team because no big name players are willing to play for him.
  • s-dot
    s-dot Members Posts: 164 ✭✭
    Options
    snoop was so mad, he lost focus on the only person that he was supposed to be cursing out LOL.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    They are really saying he should be fined or suspended for this? Do ya'll really think he should be fined for this? How can you fine a person for things they say behind closed doors in their personal life?

Now the NBA pushing him to sell the team because of his racist history is a good idea.

Now you are drifting into coonville. Yes at the least he should be fined he owns a semi-public entity.

Why is always like that with you silly dudes? I'm a ? because I don't believe that a person's job or work associated entity has any right to fine someone for behavior they conduct in the privacy of their own home?

I don't think that's right under any circumstances. Race has nothing do with that stance.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Adam Silver better step up.
    Clippers' family members urging them not to play or to do something...
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn white ppl age in dog yrs, I bet that grim reaper ? is always at the game sitting behind him just in case

a racists logic is always interesting to watch

so u dont want black ppl to come to the games tho u do business with a league where about 78% of the employees/players are blacks

u date a chick whos half black/mexican, and u own a team thats majority black (tho thats cool tho for him because he prolly looks at in a slavery plantation perspective)

and you live in a time and age where the social media is technology driven where your conversation can be leaked as soon as you say it

and you say this ignorant ? ?

ask anyone in business, @Sion, you can be black, yellow, white or ? orange with a sideways ? , it doesnt matter what color you are, all that matters is that all their money is green and spends

your personal preference should never be expressed, even if you feel that way

yea tru there are some owners that believe that, but they know better than to openly express that and get crucified by the media

look at Mark Cuban, this ? is at the games and is very vocal with the mavericks but he hasnt said any racist ? like that (correct me if im wrong)

this ? got to realize with his crusty pale ass that this aint the 1950's, that racist ? doesnt fly as it used to

blacks have more power than ever, and we should exercise it by, boycotting his games, the players speaking up, or even ask for a trade, take a stand, speak the ? up

stop acting like well im getting paid, i dont give a ? , dont be a ? , be a goon and say ? this ?

TRILLA.gif
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s-dot wrote: »
    snoop was so mad, he lost focus on the only person that he was supposed to be cursing out LOL.

Post it up
  • zombie
    Options

I believe what he means, and I obviously cannot speak for him, is that some of your posts pertaining to these kind of topics come off as if you experience the world as infinitely less hostile to black people than it actually is. It just reads that way, and while I don't expect you to be up in arms throughout your posts, you give off this dangerous air of apathy when, at the minimum, you should be appalled.

Yeah, I guess you're right because I'm not appalled by stuff like this. Most of the people on this site believe White people go home and use "? " as much as "the." So why go crazy because a man that is already know to be racist says some racist ? in his private life? Does that really make sense? There are racist people in the world. Going crazy every time one of them reveals himself doesn't serve any worthwhile purpose.

YOU don't have to be up in arms about racism but you could at least express deeper displeasure with it

I guess I don't understand what you mean by deeper displeasure. He's a racist. He said some racist ? . Honestly, I don't care that much about it. If anything it's good. Overt racists are much easier to deal with than covert racists. So if its out there for everyone to know, even better. Now we can treat him accordingly.

This ? just doesn't mean that much. Black boys getting shot down in the streets with the killers getting away is seriously ? up and should be protested. A racist cracka behaving the way racists crackas do should be expected.

In real life you read some one with the content of their words, how they talk and their body language online i just have your words on the screen. So just saying someone is racist does not always drive your point, typically how you put your words together you come across as someone who does not deeply give a ? about the ether black people are forced to swallow daily

From the highest level to the lowest we should respond with the same vigor to all disrespect and that's all i have to say

I don't agree with the last line of your post. Not all stimuli requires the same response. Treating every incident like it's a 10 when sometimes it's a 2, can sometimes take away attention from legit 10s.

But the rest of your point is taken. I'll try to be more clear with my stances in the future.

If anyone living any kind of high profile life says anything remotely anti-jew the jewish community does something about it black people need the same attitude they stamp out all fuckery
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    I knew tha realest dude on tha team was deondre jordan....if anybody was to be the first to speak on it he would be.

What did he say?

And does someone have the clip of Stephen A Smith. I wanna see what Skip Bayless got to say too
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why u care what Skip has to say? thats weird...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    I knew tha realest dude on tha team was deondre jordan....if anybody was to be the first to speak on it he would be.

He posted a solid black pic

What did he say?

And does someone have the clip of Stephen A Smith. I wanna see what Skip Bayless got to say too

• s-dot
    Options
    s-dot wrote: »
    Post it up

<< it's on pg 7
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options

Kobe mouthed under his breath "? " while on the bench. I don't think anyone actually heard it, but were reading his lips. That's what he got fined for. He didn't call someone a ? to their face. He just mouthed it and it probably would have been easy for him to say that he was mouthing "? it" or something similar. It was ridiculous.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The obvious gag order the league had on itself and mainstream sports outlets had me riled. ? was disrespectful the way the ? simmer witout saying anything. We prob lucky it came from a somewhat rogue source like tmz....? prob would have gotten buried.
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    If anyone living any kind of high profile life says anything remotely anti-jew the jewish community does something about it black people need the same attitude they stamp out all fuckery

All Jewish people ever do in situations like that is speak against and stop supporting the person that made the statements. Black people do exactly the same thing and I'm cool with that. The only reason Jews are more successful with it because they have more political and financial power than us.

I'm not saying that I believe Blacks shouldn't respond to stuff like this. I'm saying that I don't believe that Blacks should treat something like this the same as they would an incident with two skinhead dragging a man to death with a truck.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Does that mean he won't play in their games against the Clippers?

that old mfer aint playing in no games.
  • s-dot
    Options

Kobe mouthed under his breath "? " while on the bench. I don't think anyone actually heard it, but were reading his lips. That's what he got fined for. He didn't call someone a ? to their face. He just mouthed it and it probably would have been easy for him to say that he mother "? it" or something similar. It was ridiculous.

nah, he said it to the ref who called a foul on him. called out his name and then called him a "? ? ". the camera was on him else the NBA couldn't have seen it.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Kobe mouthed under his breath "? " while on the bench. I don't think anyone actually heard it, but were reading his lips. That's what he got fined for. He didn't call someone a ? to their face. He just mouthed it and it probably would have been easy for him to say that he mother "? it" or something similar. It was ridiculous.

That was ridiculous and stupid, but he still did it while he was at work representing the team and the league. This is a case where dude was at home having a private phone conversation with his girlfriend. You really think its ok to start legislating what people say and do in their homes while they interact with the people in their personal lives?

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So she can ? ? but can't keep them. Looks like ? are winning out here
  • zombie
    Options

Why is always like that with you silly dudes? I'm a ? because I don't believe that a person's job or work associated entity has any right to fine someone for behavior they conduct in the privacy of their own home?

I don't think that's right under any circumstances. Race has nothing do with that stance.

Ye.s this does make you a ? because you are defending someone who clearly has no respect for blacks.

so his private came out in public tuff ? he gets no pass for that, being a owner he has to watch his ? mouth and i don't give a ? about the circumstances. he said it it came out so now he has to pay the price in someway
This discussion has been closed.