Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games (AUDIO/PIX)

Options

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ehhh

watch his etherous comments be prefaced with compliments tho.. Ion like that ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ok, zombie, does it make me a ? to say that the above tweet is stupid?

Sterling said some racist ? on a private phone call that was never meant for public hearing. You can hate, condemn, boycott, and ? on him all you want for that, but the idea that he should be fined for it is ? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    All this bc she took a pic with magic?

“im sorry I wish I could change the color of my skin" -gf

“you supposed to be a delicate white girl"
    “your my enemy"-

Hoes will ? anything for money

The bold was one of the things that was just confusing. Ain't nothing about that chick white, so how is she supposed to be a delicate white girl. That fool is so racist he's ? .
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude has a lot of nerve. Not only is it racist but dude wants to control who the ? talks to and where.

Smh it's amazing the control money allows you to have on people.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Damn, they saying that the other owners might try to pressure that dude into selling the team. Now that would make a statement.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

This is why i think the fans reaction will be the most interesting. They start seeing a loss in revenue then it will get his attention
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its on ESPN now
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at how,long it took espn and the nba to at least acknowledge this ? . Cats were deliberating hard for some mega damage/money control for the league.

Cash rules
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

Like it or not a lot of what that ? was saying is some cold truth dumb ? need to hear.

Only on page 3 but nobody gonna bring this up?

@darxwell Tha ? doea this mean? I swear some of yll wake up to rationalize white behavior and turn it against your own people
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    They are really saying he should be fined or suspended for this? Do ya'll really think he should be fined for this? How can you fine a person for things they say behind closed doors in their personal life?

Now the NBA pushing him to sell the team because of his racist history is a good idea.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephen A Smith spittin.....move them ? to seattle.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    Options
    Espn got permission to speak on this ? lmao...whole ? is fake. The league gon consult wit that owner on how to "punish" him.

Cash rules
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    The lakers own L.A. anyway.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Does that mean he won't play in their games against the Clippers?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

I believe what he means, and I obviously cannot speak for him, is that some of your posts pertaining to these kind of topics come off as if you experience the world as infinitely less hostile to black people than it actually is. It just reads that way, and while I don't expect you to be up in arms throughout your posts, you give off this dangerous air of apathy when, at the minimum, you should be appalled.

Yeah, I guess you're right because I'm not appalled by stuff like this. Most of the people on this site believe White people go home and use "? " as much as "the." So why go crazy because a man that is already know to be racist says some racist ? in his private life? Does that really make sense? There are racist people in the world. Going crazy every time one of them reveals himself doesn't serve any worthwhile purpose.

YOU don't have to be up in arms about racism but you could at least express deeper displeasure with it

I guess I don't understand what you mean by deeper displeasure. He's a racist. He said some racist ? . Honestly, I don't care that much about it. If anything it's good. Overt racists are much easier to deal with than covert racists. So if its out there for everyone to know, even better. Now we can treat him accordingly.

This ? just doesn't mean that much. Black boys getting shot down in the streets with the killers getting away is seriously ? up and should be protested. A racist cracka behaving the way racists crackas do should be expected.

In real life you read some one with the content of their words, how they talk and their body language online i just have your words on the screen. So just saying someone is racist does not always drive your point, typically how you put your words together you come across as someone who does not deeply give a ? about the ether black people are forced to swallow daily

From the highest level to the lowest we should respond with the same vigor to all disrespect and that's all i have to say
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Does that mean he won't play in their games against the Clippers?

nash barely plays anyway
  • I Self Lord & Master
    Options
    Why y'all debating the "impartial ? " role player in this thread. He sharing views he inherited from his white mother, let him be
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

I believe what he means, and I obviously cannot speak for him, is that some of your posts pertaining to these kind of topics come off as if you experience the world as infinitely less hostile to black people than it actually is. It just reads that way, and while I don't expect you to be up in arms throughout your posts, you give off this dangerous air of apathy when, at the minimum, you should be appalled.

Yeah, I guess you're right because I'm not appalled by stuff like this. Most of the people on this site believe White people go home and use "? " as much as "the." So why go crazy because a man that is already know to be racist says some racist ? in his private life? Does that really make sense? There are racist people in the world. Going crazy every time one of them reveals himself doesn't serve any worthwhile purpose.

YOU don't have to be up in arms about racism but you could at least express deeper displeasure with it

I guess I don't understand what you mean by deeper displeasure. He's a racist. He said some racist ? . Honestly, I don't care that much about it. If anything it's good. Overt racists are much easier to deal with than covert racists. So if its out there for everyone to know, even better. Now we can treat him accordingly.

This ? just doesn't mean that much. Black boys getting shot down in the streets with the killers getting away is seriously ? up and should be protested. A racist cracka behaving the way racists crackas do should be expected.

In real life you read some one with the content of their words, how they talk and their body language online i just have your words on the screen. So just saying someone is racist does not always drive your point, typically how you put your words together you come across as someone who does not deeply give a ? about the ether black people are forced to swallow daily

From the highest level to the lowest we should respond with the same vigor to all disrespect and that's all i have to say

I don't agree with the last line of your post. Not all stimuli requires the same response. Treating every incident like it's a 10 when sometimes it's a 2, can sometimes take away attention from legit 10s.

But the rest of your point is taken. I'll try to be more clear with my stances in the future.

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They fine players for ? they say, so why not this ? ass ? ?

The players better have something to say about that ? .
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Force him to sell the team. SAS said he already spoken with some of the clippers players they are not happy.Im waiting to hear from them now.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    They fine players for ? they say, so why not this ? ass ? ?

The players better have something to say about that ? .

They fine players for the ? they say in public arenas. As far as I know, no player has ever been fined for some ? he said in the privacy of his own home.
This discussion has been closed.