Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games (AUDIO/PIX)

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Nah, man you are wrong. any team would love to have cp3 and blake what you are saying only goes for the mid level and bench players. And any team they get traded to will only get better and after this scandalhe won't be able to ruinp their reputation either

The game stays the same, the names change. It happens all the time. CP3 ain't nothing special, and either is Blake. They're replaceable.

For example, If teams are making a decisions between young stars like John Wall and older vets like CP3, they're going to choose Wall. Same would go for Blake who doesn't play any defense. ANY player can be replaced and blackballed.

No they are not replaceable not for the clippers especially now do you watch basketball?? The ? knicks get more attention than the clippers and they suck. Cp3 is the best point guard in the game and both he and blake are stars outside of the game.

Playing in the nba is not a normal job you can't just replace people and get the same results. If the clippers bench them or trade them right now or anytime soon it would be a loss for the organization. And only a potential gain for the players they are not going to get shut out the nba because too many teams would want them.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    The lakers had thought about making a deal for paul before he went to the clippers too.....him leaving the clippers for the lakers a be the ultimate slap in the face.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Paul will say something though, best believe. He married to a Black woman.

She gon' be at the crib looking at him like:

nene+side+eye.jpg

why does this stand out to me? anyway after spending the last 3 weeks with one of the most white washed black males I have ever run across I would not be surprised if nobody did a ? thing
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seeing some of the comments, this is why we are in the position we're in as a people. You guys have no strategic bone in your body. Everything is squad up, square up with you ? . Y'all are all surface scratchers. No wonder you're so easy to control.

Wars are won through strategy. Smarten up.

Get outta here. You think you're being an intellectual while you coming off as a sucka. Stahp it.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Paul will say something though, best believe. He married to a Black woman.

She gon' be at the crib looking at him like:

nene+side+eye.jpg

why does this stand out to me? anyway after spending the last 3 weeks with one of the most white washed black males I have ever run across I would not be surprised if nobody did a ? thing

Story??
  • zombie
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    I'm having a hard time understanding what the issue was. He said he has no problems with minorities and loves blacks, but he just doesn't want her publicly associating with them. From what he's saying it sounds like she's got pics posing with Black dudes somewhere and some of his rich old white friends have called him and basically said "Hey, you better check your hoe, she's ? all those ? she's taking pictures with." So he's trying to save face.

? is confusing though. Why be with a Black/Mexican mixed chicks if you're worried about the perception that her associating with Black people will bring? There have to be plenty of young ? as white as winter snow that would let him be their sugar daddies. Racism is so ingrained in white people that even when everything in their worlds is contrary to it, they still can't get away from it.

What im tryna see is how da hell this old pasty face ? dont want her to surround herself with blacks....when she herself is black/latina......the nerve of white folk can be staggering at times.

Like I said. The thing I can think of is that he doesn't want people thinking that the ? he's paying for is out there being given to ? for free. He seems to be worried more about perception than reality. He doesn't care if she associates with blacks. He just doesn't want her publicizing it. He doesn't even care if she ? blacks. He just doesn't want anyone else knowing she's doing that.

In short, rich or poor, white people are crazy.

man who has a history of making racist statements gets caught making MORE racist comments....

"he is not racist, he is just trying to save face and appease others or involved."

Seems legitimate.....

I don't know anything about his history, so I can't speak on that. I'm just going by this conversation. And in this conversation he clearly says he doesn't care what she does. He just doesn't want her doing it in public. That's a fact. Nowhere did I say it made what he said any less racist. Him asking his half black girlfriend not to be seen in public is racist as ? . So where's the defense. Ya'll ? are just stupid and love to trying call someone out about nothing.

Man get the ? out of here you always come with some weak as reply when it come to things like this and he does have a problem with blacks he was just being a sarcastic patronizing passive aggressive ? with her on the phone.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    I'm having a hard time understanding what the issue was. He said he has no problems with minorities and loves blacks, but he just doesn't want her publicly associating with them. From what he's saying it sounds like she's got pics posing with Black dudes somewhere and some of his rich old white friends have called him and basically said "Hey, you better check your hoe, she's ? all those ? she's taking pictures with." So he's trying to save face.

? is confusing though. Why be with a Black/Mexican mixed chicks if you're worried about the perception that her associating with Black people will bring? There have to be plenty of young ? as white as winter snow that would let him be their sugar daddies. Racism is so ingrained in white people that even when everything in their worlds is contrary to it, they still can't get away from it.

What im tryna see is how da hell this old pasty face ? dont want her to surround herself with blacks....when she herself is black/latina......the nerve of white folk can be staggering at times.

Like I said. The thing I can think of is that he doesn't want people thinking that the ? he's paying for is out there being given to ? for free. He seems to be worried more about perception than reality. He doesn't care if she associates with blacks. He just doesn't want her publicizing it. He doesn't even care if she ? blacks. He just doesn't want anyone else knowing she's doing that.

In short, rich or poor, white people are crazy.

man who has a history of making racist statements gets caught making MORE racist comments....

"he is not racist, he is just trying to save face and appease others or involved."

Seems legitimate.....

I don't know anything about his history, so I can't speak on that. I'm just going by this conversation. And in this conversation he clearly says he doesn't care what she does. He just doesn't want her doing it in public. That's a fact. Nowhere did I say it made what he said any less racist. Him asking his half black girlfriend not to be seen in public is racist as ? . So where's the defense. Ya'll ? are just stupid and love to trying call someone out about nothing.

either you are trolling or extremely naive and In denial.

What justification cab you give for him.not wanting her to be seen in public with black people?

I'll wait.

What the ? are you talking about? Who's trying to justify anything. Whether he said "I don't like black people" or "I love black people, I just don't want you associating with them" makes no difference. It's all racist. Once again, ya'll ? are just typing to see words on the screen. Nowhere did I say what he said wasn't racist. What I said was that I could barely understand what his problem with her was, but him not wanting her to be seen publicly with black people was the one thing that popped out. And that is racist as hell.

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The lakers should kick the clippers out of the building

Clippers home games all laker banners hanging up in the rafters.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Man get the ? out of here you always come with some weak as reply when it come to things like this and he does have a problem with blacks he was just being a sarcastic patronizing passive aggressive ? with her on the phone.

Are ya'll ? illiterate or something? I clearly said the dude was racist. How do ya'll get from my post that he doesn't have a problem with blacks. HE SAID he didn't have a problem with blacks not me. He clearly has a problem with blacks if he doesn't even want his half black girlfriend associating with her own people.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    too many ? in here
  • zombie
    Options

Are ya'll ? illiterate or something? I clearly said the dude was racist. How do ya'll get from my post that he doesn't have a problem with blacks. HE SAID he didn't have a problem with blacks not me. He clearly has a problem with blacks if he doesn't even want his half black girlfriend associating with her own people.

Yeah you said he was racist but from this conversation and others I have had with you just come off real weak sounding on issues of a racial matter.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    clipper fans saying he was baited. LOL! Them mfers are delusional.

http://clippers.topbuzz.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-12302-start-150.html#458794
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Donald stern, he is known bigot and racists but u trippin if u think CP3, blake griffin or Doc Rviers gonna do something, they have a good shot to win a championship this season
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling once told an African-American coaching candidate that he "would like to have a white Southern coach coaching poor black players," according to a deposition given in a racial discrimination lawsuit.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/court-papers-reveal-reveal-racist-statements-of-la-clippers-owner-2010-11#ixzz300cHi3UG
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id be surprised if anything came of this.

I wouldnt think it because they make so much money, but one of the greatest tricks the oppressor has is this debt ? .

Lot of folk talking that "get up and ? my boss" ? but when you got your family tied up in some ? thats not paid off sometimes you have to bite the bullet.

That " broke" show on espn wouldnt exist if the ? was that simple.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Yeah you said he was racist but from this conversation and others I have had with you just come off real weak sounding on issues of a racial matter.

lol I basically recounted what the dude said and said he was racist for saying it. Where is the weak part?

I think your problem is I don't whine and get all emotional and irrational about it.

White people do white people ? , and white people ? is usually racist to some extent.

What was I supposed to do? Come in here and say that the players are ? if they don't continue to do their jobs? Why? If they weren't ? when they were playing for a guy that had a history of saying blatantly racist things publicly, how are they ? for playing for that same guy because he said something blatantly racist privately?

lol I love interacting with you guys. I know you're all adults but it's like you have the logical reasoning of 5 year olds. It's cute.
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see a lot of dudes saying the Clippers personnel needs to speak on this...So which player spoke on this guy's other blatantly racist antics?
  • zombie
    Options

lol I basically recounted what the dude said and said he was racist for saying it. Where is the weak part?

I think your problem is I don't whine and get all emotional and irrational about it.

White people do white people ? , and white people ? is usually racist to some extent.

What was I supposed to do? Come in here and say that the players are ? if they don't continue to do their jobs? Why? If they weren't ? when they were playing for a guy that had a history of saying blatantly racist things publicly, how are they ? for playing for that same guy because he said something blatantly racist privately?

lol I love interacting with you guys. I know you're all adults but it's like you have the logical reasoning of 5 year olds. It's cute.

nah, you just never take a strong stance on anything when it come to race, i consider you to be very naive i've told you this many times so i just put everything i know about you in context to create my opinion of you.

as for the players that won't speak out being ? it would depend on their personal position when it comes money and family and other factors. If they are in a position where they can say something and don't then they are ?

ALL THE STARS on that team should say something because their jobs as nba players will not be in serious threat.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ how delusional a lot of you are. You can't tell another man how to live his life. They players shouldn't have to do ? . You have to know how to pick your battles, and picking a battle that can very easily leave you unemployed is stupid. Because let's be real, most to all of the sports franchise owners feel the exact same way. Stop hiding behind the players who have EVERYTHING to lose, and make a statement as fans of the game.

How about you stand for something? How about the minority FANS make a statement and refuse to attend anymore Clippers' games.

.... To me, this isn't a big deal at all because I know how white people feel about us behind closed doors. Not to mention, a portion of what he said is true. Historical there's an unwritten rule that certain people don't mess with certain people, there's just a natural conflict that flows in the air when we're around each other.

In sum, the only reason why it's a big deal is because she chose to broadcast it on some snake ? . I GUARANTEE you if we did the same to your bosses or other white people with power, we would get something worse or at least on the same level. Stop playing dumb and be real with yourself.

? I guess it must be nice for me being a union employee cause I tell my boss to kiss my ass at least twice before breakfast everyday. We stand up to our bosses all the time, and they cant do nothing. They gotta do little petty ? to get back at us like taking our vending machines away, so now we cant get snacks. I bet Richard Sherman would stand up and say something. I bet Ali would say something. Just say something dammit.

Really you can say that to your boss in Chicago, ? in Florida you can be fired for anything.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Dog, what's a strong stance? Barking on the internet is not strong anything. So just because I don't whine and ? about it as much as you and others doesn't mean I don't think the same things. If something is racist I call it racist. On the flip side, if something is taken out of context I'll point that out too. And me and you don't even disagree on that much. About the only thing we disagree on is the severity of interracial relationships. Other than that, most of the ? you say regarding race and racism, I agree with, and say I agree with.

Case in point, I agree that the Stars on the team should comment on it. I don't agree that they should stop playing because that would serve no purpose ultimately and would only end up taking money out of their pockets. Money a lot of them invest into the community through charitable organizations.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kairo wrote: »
    I see a lot of dudes saying the Clippers personnel needs to speak on this...So which player spoke on this guy's other blatantly racist antics?

Elgin Baylor sued him a few year ago for discrimination. so the precedent has been set...
This discussion has been closed.