Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games (AUDIO/PIX)

Options

Comments

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    fool are you serious?

i dont know where you work, but are you telling me that whoever your boss is, looks you in the face and tells you that he thinks you are less of a man than he is because of the colour of your skin, all the while banging out a chick that is mixed with your bloodline....you would just stand there and say "yes boss, now where you want me to stack these cereal boxes?"

? that ? ....theres a difference between knowing racism exits and dealing with it, and having it thrown in your face and ignoring.

the integrity of all the non-white ? on that team is under the spotlight....in fact scratch that....the white people to, and the fans....and anyone associated with this racist ?

Stopped right at the bold part. That's not the situation. This was done in the privacy of his personal network, where his play toy decided to record it to get 15 minutes of fame, and he didn't say anything like you're describing. Y'all are just filling in the blanks to make a point that's not relevant.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    MATT BARNES THE ONLY REAL NGGA ON THEY TEAM

thats what im sayin, i wanna hear what he has to say if anything
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All them ? on his team need to refuse to play, or turn their jerseys inside out or something. Flip over a chair, punch a fan, do something. You gotta stand for something.

It would be nice if they did, but I don't think any of them are gonna do anything except play ball and cash their paychecks.

• bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    fool are you serious?

i dont know where you work, but are you telling me that whoever your boss is, looks you in the face and tells you that he thinks you are less of a man than he is because of the colour of your skin, all the while banging out a chick that is mixed with your bloodline....you would just stand there and say "yes boss, now where you want me to stack these cereal boxes?"

? that ? ....theres a difference between knowing racism exits and dealing with it, and having it thrown in your face and ignoring.

the integrity of all the non-white ? on that team is under the spotlight....in fact scratch that....the white people to, and the fans....and anyone associated with this racist ?

Stopped right at the bold part. That's not the situation. This was done in the privacy of his personal network, where his play toy decided to record it to get 15 minutes of fame, and he didn't say anything like you're describing. Y'all are just filling in the blanks to make a point that's not relevant.

so you are saying ? it was done in the hope that it would remain private it makes it acceptable?
    ? this chicks motives, i could care less about her.

regardless of how you receive the message, the sentiment remains the same....face to face, through the grapevine or via worldstar....either way his lack of love to a certain type of being due to their skin colour has been heard.

and no you didnt stop ? otherwise you would not know what i was describing.

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm having a hard time understanding what the issue was. He said he has no problems with minorities and loves blacks, but he just doesn't want her publicly associating with them. From what he's saying it sounds like she's got pics posing with Black dudes somewhere and some of his rich old white friends have called him and basically said "Hey, you better check your hoe, she's ? all those ? she's taking pictures with." So he's trying to save face.

? is confusing though. Why be with a Black/Mexican mixed chicks if you're worried about the perception that her associating with Black people will bring? There have to be plenty of young ? as white as winter snow that would let him be their sugar daddies. Racism is so ingrained in white people that even when everything in their worlds is contrary to it, they still can't get away from it.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    again... Donald Sterling can not bench CP3 or Black Griffin. he can not Blackball CP3, Blake, and Doc Rivers...
    if he tried, it would be obvious at this point. what r talking about slime?

It would be a process, he could slowly work them into a bench role, the same way they do a lot of players and obviously the player would refuse and now here comes the reputation slander of being a locker room killer. Or he can trade them to a team where they're no longer the best player in their position, which would force them on the bench, or he can trade them to a team that's too wack to win anything.

The majority of y'all don't even begin to think deep enough to understand ? like this, but it's whatever.

Original Point: Don't put it on the players who have everything to lose, do something from a consumer standpoint since you have very little to lose.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All them ? on his team need to refuse to play, or turn their jerseys inside out or something. Flip over a chair, punch a fan, do something. You gotta stand for something.

If they don't, then they ? . Where is Jim Brown at?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    here this nignog go...lol
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh what if this ? doesn't make ESPN? U know how much conflict it would cause to try to hide this?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so u think that CP3, Doc Rivers, and Blake Griffin will lose their jobs if they say "thats disgusting"?
    I think u are overestimating Donald Sterlings power here...

The Clippers' owner can make their life a living hell if he wants to. He can have them ride the bench and ? up their chance of making more money since max contracts are now based on all NBA teams. Or he can make it so they get traded to a trash ass team with no chance of winning, or he can ruin their reputation and label them as locker room trouble makers etc.

And like I said earlier, for all we know the other owners feel the exact same way. In other words, players have been blackballed for less.

Nah, man you are wrong. any team would love to have cp3 and blake what you are saying only goes for the mid level and bench players. And any team they get traded to will only get better and after this scandalhe won't be able to ruinp their reputation either
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    If working for or under a racist white person makes you a ? then every black person in this country that isn't an owner or employee of a black owned business is a ? . And even those people are ? because most of them have white investors or got the capital to start their businesses from white owned banks.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    again... Donald Sterling can not bench CP3 or Black Griffin. he can not Blackball CP3, Blake, and Doc Rivers...
    if he tried, it would be obvious at this point. what r talking about slime?

It would be a process, he could slowly work them into a bench role, the same way they do a lot of players and obviously the player would refuse and now here comes the reputation slander of being a locker room killer. Or he can trade them to a team where they're no longer the best player in their position, which would force them on the bench, or he can trade them to a team that's too wack to win anything.

The majority of y'all don't even begin to think deep enough to understand ? like this, but it's whatever.

Original Point: Don't put it on the players who have everything to lose, do something from a consumer standpoint since you have very little to lose.

No one is getting benched during the playoffs especially the startes and two....trades can't be done until next season and three...NO ONE is going to defend a blatant racist who isn't liked in the league anyway ? the money. This dude has been caught multiple times as a BLATANT racist knowing damn well he has a team full of black people in a LEAGUE full of black people ? DONALD STERLING AND ANYONE THAT DEFENDS THAT CRACKA ASS CRACKA!!!
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm having a hard time understanding what the issue was. He said he has no problems with minorities and loves blacks, but he just doesn't want her publicly associating with them. From what he's saying it sounds like she's got pics posing with Black dudes somewhere and some of his rich old white friends have called him and basically said "Hey, you better check your hoe, she's ? all those ? she's taking pictures with." So he's trying to save face.

? is confusing though. Why be with a Black/Mexican mixed chicks if you're worried about the perception that her associating with Black people will bring? There have to be plenty of young ? as white as winter snow that would let him be their sugar daddies. Racism is so ingrained in white people that even when everything in their worlds is contrary to it, they still can't get away from it.

What im tryna see is how da hell this old pasty face ? dont want her to surround herself with blacks....when she herself is black/latina......the nerve of white folk can be staggering at times.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cp should be on the real la team anyway...
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »

What im tryna see is how da hell this old pasty face ? dont want her to surround herself with blacks....when she herself is black/latina......the nerve of white folk can be staggering at times.

Like I said. The thing I can think of is that he doesn't want people thinking that the ? he's paying for is out there being given to ? for free. He seems to be worried more about perception than reality. He doesn't care if she associates with blacks. He just doesn't want her publicizing it. He doesn't even care if she ? blacks. He just doesn't want anyone else knowing she's doing that.

In short, rich or poor, white people are crazy.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Who is quasi defending something?
This discussion has been closed.