Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games (AUDIO/PIX)

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    again... Donald Sterling can not bench CP3 or Black Griffin. he can not Blackball CP3, Blake, and Doc Rivers...
    if he tried, it would be obvious at this point. what r talking about slime?

It would be a process, he could slowly work them into a bench role, the same way they do a lot of players and obviously the player would refuse and now here comes the reputation slander of being a locker room killer. Or he can trade them to a team where they're no longer the best player in their position, which would force them on the bench, or he can trade them to a team that's too wack to win anything.

The majority of y'all don't even begin to think deep enough to understand ? like this, but it's whatever.

Original Point: Don't put it on the players who have everything to lose, do something from a consumer standpoint since you have very little to lose.

Do you even watch basketball?? He can't bench those guys without hurting his own pockets and trading them to other teams only makes his competition better??? Because he won't get better players.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    MATT BARNES THE ONLY REAL NGGA ON THEY TEAM

Define "real ? ".
    ONLY DUDE ON THEIR TEAM THATS GONE SPEAK THEIR MIND...

HE SNAPPED ON BLAKE FOR BEING SOO SOFT
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so u think that CP3, Doc Rivers, and Blake Griffin will lose their jobs if they say "thats disgusting"?
    I think u are overestimating Donald Sterlings power here...

The Clippers' owner can make their life a living hell if he wants to. He can have them ride the bench and ? up their chance of making more money since max contracts are now based on all NBA teams. Or he can make it so they get traded to a trash ass team with no chance of winning, or he can ruin their reputation and label them as locker room trouble makers etc.

And like I said earlier, for all we know the other owners feel the exact same way. In other words, players have been blackballed for less.
    CP AND BLAKE IS THE REASON PEOPLE ARE EVEN TALKIN ABOUT LA.. U THINK HE GONE DO ANYTHING TO THEM??!?!?! YEAH OK
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who is quasi defending something?

shut up
    I came to post this.. its liberating isnt it
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who is quasi defending something?

You with your naive ass
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • qtipp73
    qtipp73 Members Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so u think that CP3, Doc Rivers, and Blake Griffin will lose their jobs if they say "thats disgusting"?

The Clippers' owner can make their life a living hell if he wants to. He can have them ride the bench and ? up their chance of making more money since max contracts are now based on all NBA teams. Or he can make it so they get traded to a trash ass team with no chance of winning, or he can ruin their reputation and label them as locker room trouble makers etc.

And like I said earlier, for all we know the other owners feel the exact same way. In other words, players have been blackballed for less.

dumbest thing Ive read on here in a while. Either way ur still getting paid. If Im Chris Paul I will take my 100 million dollar GUARANTEED contract ass to any team and ride the pine. ZERO ? would be given cause he did what was right and spoke out against it.

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Lol @ how delusional a lot of you are. You can't tell another man how to live his life. They players shouldn't have to do ? . You have to know how to pick your battles, and picking a battle that can very easily leave you unemployed is stupid. Because let's be real, most to all of the sports franchise owners feel the exact same way. Stop hiding behind the players who have EVERYTHING to lose, and make a statement as fans of the game.

How about you stand for something? How about the minority FANS make a statement and refuse to attend anymore Clippers' games.

.... To me, this isn't a big deal at all because I know how white people feel about us behind closed doors. Not to mention, a portion of what he said is true. Historical there's an unwritten rule that certain people don't mess with certain people, there's just a natural conflict that flows in the air when we're around each other.

In sum, the only reason why it's a big deal is because she chose to broadcast it on some snake ? . I GUARANTEE you if we did the same to your bosses or other white people with power, we would get something worse or at least on the same level. Stop playing dumb and be real with yourself.

? I guess it must be nice for me being a union employee cause I tell my boss to kiss my ass at least twice before breakfast everyday. We stand up to our bosses all the time, and they cant do nothing. They gotta do little petty ? to get back at us like taking our vending machines away, so now we cant get snacks. I bet Richard Sherman would stand up and say something. I bet Ali would say something. Just say something dammit.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    MATT BARNES THE ONLY REAL NGGA ON THEY TEAM

Define "real ? ".
    ONLY DUDE ON THEIR TEAM THATS GONE SPEAK THEIR MIND...

HE SNAPPED ON BLAKE FOR BEING SOO SOFT

Well we go see if he has something to say about this.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDB wrote: »
    NothingButTheTruth on some we must not ever go against ? , he feeds us, give us shelter, etc. ? FOH.

Won't ? happen to those dudes. You really think CP3, Doc, Blake, etc. gonna be blackballed in potentially the most black driven league for standing up to an outward bigot? Once again FOH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Wv5cWfrHU
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qtipp73 wrote: »

dumbest thing Ive read on here in a while. Either way ur still getting paid. If Im Chris Paul I will take my 100 million dollar GUARANTEED contract ass to any team and ride the pine. ZERO ? would be given cause he did what was right and spoke out against it.

Chris Paul or Blake Griffin could easily ether the hell out of dude....

"why would I continue to play for a team whoseowner doesn't respect me as a man, much less a human being? All he seems me and other like me as is a means of income, you know, kinda like slave masters looked at slaves. So I choose not to support this franchise with my talents and will sit until im traded."

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Nah, man you are wrong. any team would love to have cp3 and blake what you are saying only goes for the mid level and bench players. And any team they get traded to will only get better and after this scandalhe won't be able to ruinp their reputation either

The game stays the same, the names change. It happens all the time. CP3 ain't nothing special, and either is Blake. They're replaceable.

For example, If teams are making a decisions between young stars like John Wall and older vets like CP3, they're going to choose Wall. Same would go for Blake who doesn't play any defense. ANY player can be replaced and blackballed.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »
    I'm having a hard time understanding what the issue was. He said he has no problems with minorities and loves blacks, but he just doesn't want her publicly associating with them. From what he's saying it sounds like she's got pics posing with Black dudes somewhere and some of his rich old white friends have called him and basically said "Hey, you better check your hoe, she's ? all those ? she's taking pictures with." So he's trying to save face.

? is confusing though. Why be with a Black/Mexican mixed chicks if you're worried about the perception that her associating with Black people will bring? There have to be plenty of young ? as white as winter snow that would let him be their sugar daddies. Racism is so ingrained in white people that even when everything in their worlds is contrary to it, they still can't get away from it.

What im tryna see is how da hell this old pasty face ? dont want her to surround herself with blacks....when she herself is black/latina......the nerve of white folk can be staggering at times.

Like I said. The thing I can think of is that he doesn't want people thinking that the ? he's paying for is out there being given to ? for free. He seems to be worried more about perception than reality. He doesn't care if she associates with blacks. He just doesn't want her publicizing it. He doesn't even care if she ? blacks. He just doesn't want anyone else knowing she's doing that.

In short, rich or poor, white people are crazy.

man who has a history of making racist statements gets caught making MORE racist comments....

"he is not racist, he is just trying to save face and appease others or involved."

Seems legitimate.....

I don't know anything about his history, so I can't speak on that. I'm just going by this conversation. And in this conversation he clearly says he doesn't care what she does. He just doesn't want her doing it in public. That's a fact. Nowhere did I say it made what he said any less racist. Him asking his half black girlfriend not to be seen in public is racist as ? . So where's the defense. Ya'll ? are just stupid and love to trying call someone out about nothing.

• Chef_Taylor
    edited April 2014
    Options
    qtipp73 wrote: »

Chris Paul or Blake Griffin could easily ether the hell out of dude....

"why would I continue to play for a team whoseowner doesn't respect me as a man, much less a human being? All he seems me and other like me as is a means of income, you know, kinda like slave masters looked at slaves. So I choose not to support this franchise with my talents and will sit until im traded."

He'll get signed by another team in a heartbeat.The ball is actually in the players court,not sterlings.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Lol @ how delusional a lot of you are. You can't tell another man how to live his life. They players shouldn't have to do ? . You have to know how to pick your battles, and picking a battle that can very easily leave you unemployed is stupid. Because let's be real, most to all of the sports franchise owners feel the exact same way. Stop hiding behind the players who have EVERYTHING to lose, and make a statement as fans of the game.

How about you stand for something? How about the minority FANS make a statement and refuse to attend anymore Clippers' games.

.... To me, this isn't a big deal at all because I know how white people feel about us behind closed doors. Not to mention, a portion of what he said is true. Historical there's an unwritten rule that certain people don't mess with certain people, there's just a natural conflict that flows in the air when we're around each other.

In sum, the only reason why it's a big deal is because she chose to broadcast it on some snake ? . I GUARANTEE you if we did the same to your bosses or other white people with power, we would get something worse or at least on the same level. Stop playing dumb and be real with yourself.

? I guess it must be nice for me being a union employee cause I tell my boss to kiss my ass at least twice before breakfast everyday. We stand up to our bosses all the time, and they cant do nothing. They gotta do little petty ? to get back at us like taking our vending machines away, so now we cant get snacks. I bet Richard Sherman would stand up and say something. I bet Ali would say something. Just say something dammit.

the players have a union too now that u mention it.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seeing some of the comments, this is why we are in the position we're in as a people. You guys have no strategic bone in your body. Everything is squad up, square up with you ? . Y'all are all surface scratchers. No wonder you're so easy to control.

Wars are won through strategy. Smarten up.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm having a hard time understanding what the issue was. He said he has no problems with minorities and loves blacks, but he just doesn't want her publicly associating with them. From what he's saying it sounds like she's got pics posing with Black dudes somewhere and some of his rich old white friends have called him and basically said "Hey, you better check your hoe, she's ? all those ? she's taking pictures with." So he's trying to save face.

? is confusing though. Why be with a Black/Mexican mixed chicks if you're worried about the perception that her associating with Black people will bring? There have to be plenty of young ? as white as winter snow that would let him be their sugar daddies. Racism is so ingrained in white people that even when everything in their worlds is contrary to it, they still can't get away from it.

tumblr_inline_mijo50QGbE1rqbh0h.gif

I was talking about his issue, not the issue people are having with him. He was all over the place and half the ? he was saying didn't even make sense.

• s-dot
    s-dot Members Posts: 164 ✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Nah, man you are wrong. any team would love to have cp3 and blake what you are saying only goes for the mid level and bench players. And any team they get traded to will only get better and after this scandalhe won't be able to ruinp their reputation either

The game stays the same, the names change. It happens all the time. CP3 ain't nothing special, and either is Blake. They're replaceable.

For example, If teams are making a decisions between young stars like John Wall and older vets like CP3, they're going to choose Wall. Same would go for Blake who doesn't play any defense. ANY player can be replaced and blackballed.

dude...seriously refrain from talking about sports. or anything.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What im tryna see is how da hell this old pasty face ? dont want her to surround herself with blacks....when she herself is black/latina......the nerve of white folk can be staggering at times.

Like I said. The thing I can think of is that he doesn't want people thinking that the ? he's paying for is out there being given to ? for free. He seems to be worried more about perception than reality. He doesn't care if she associates with blacks. He just doesn't want her publicizing it. He doesn't even care if she ? blacks. He just doesn't want anyone else knowing she's doing that.

In short, rich or poor, white people are crazy.

man who has a history of making racist statements gets caught making MORE racist comments....

"he is not racist, he is just trying to save face and appease others or involved."

Seems legitimate.....

I don't know anything about his history, so I can't speak on that. I'm just going by this conversation. And in this conversation he clearly says he doesn't care what she does. He just doesn't want her doing it in public. That's a fact. Nowhere did I say it made what he said any less racist. Him asking his half black girlfriend not to be seen in public is racist as ? . So where's the defense. Ya'll ? are just stupid and love to trying call someone out about nothing.

either you are trolling or extremely naive and In denial.

What justification cab you give for him.not wanting her to be seen in public with black people?

I'll wait.
This discussion has been closed.