Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games (AUDIO/PIX)

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Considering his position and popularity....

Would I like for Floyd and other Black cats of his status say and react to situation like this the way I would

Sure.

But I understand and accept the fact they are not obligated to do that.

You can't forced ? to be JUST as ? off about ? like this as much you are.........
    whether they be millionaires,"thousandaires" "hundredaires",or ? cats on the corner

You can accept a way a dude thinks and still believe he's a ? ? for thinking that way.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Would I like for Floyd and other Black cats of his status say and react to situation like this the way I would

Sure.

You can't forced ? to be JUST as ? off about ? like this as much you are.........
    whether they be millionaires,"thousandaires" "hundredaires",or ? cats on the corner

You can accept a way a dude thinks and still believe he's a ? ? for thinking that way.

But when the same ? ? has put his thoughts into action...
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me clarify

I also want Floyd and all these other cats of his status to use their platform
    to really take it to whites,let them know of all the hurt,pain and misery anger they inflected and continue to inflect upon our community
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me clarify

to really take it to whites,let them know of all the hurt,pain and misery anger they inflected and continue to inflect upon our community
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=gXUyL-NzIjU

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me clarify

Wait...not Flloyd though. I'd rather high profile people speak out that can stay out of jail and keep their hand off their girlfriends.Not that I care about domestic violence. But spokes persons and people you put out there as examples cant be like Floyd is.

That ? 's a ? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    lol Yeah, he's a dude that refers to himself as "Money" Mayweather and walks around with a duffle bag of money just cause. That's not exactly the dude you should wait on to prioritize making a statement over money.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Yeah, he's a dude that refers to himself as "Money" Mayweather and walks around with a duffle bag of money just cause. That's not exactly the dude you should wait on to prioritize making a statement over money.

Agreed. But ? , you'd think he'd have enough sense to at least know that 'Just because someone smiles in my face doesn't mean they like or respect me.'
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FYI
    Devil's Advocate

someone who, given a certain argument, takes a position they do not necessarily agree with (or simply an alternative position from the accepted norm), for the sake of debate or to explore the thought further. In taking this position, the individual taking on the devil's advocate role seeks to engage others in an argumentative discussion process.

The purpose of such a process is typically to test the quality of the original argument and identify weaknesses in its structure, and to use such information to either improve or abandon the original, opposing position

:-\"

/:)
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Of course sterling treated rich black people with respect in their presence.
    The thing is how he treated the black people staying in his apartments and how he talked about all blacks in private
    .... we know the answer to those questions.
    My ex boss was a rich white man with nice things to say in my presence but I know for a fact his ass carry racist views...and regardless of if he said something directly to me or not I'd speak out on it without a shadow of a doubt

@bolded, Chuchhh Copper

His wife said she wasn't racist but she most def is too. Bo Jones interview hinted that
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

Agreed. But ? , you'd think he'd have enough sense to at least know that 'Just because someone smiles in my face doesn't mean they like or respect me.'

I thoroughly dislike Mayweather, but trying to be objective, I don't think it's about sense. I don't think he literally believes the dude respects him. I think he believes that the dude will continue to give him perks because of who he is and that's what matters to him. Now maybe that's my bias talking, but Floyd just seems like that kinda guy.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Sure.

It's not about forcing someone to be just as ? . Ain't nobody saying he got to march on Sterling. It's about telling someone the obvious truth. Which is in this instance for Floyd to come out with a "I don't have nothing negative to say about the guy" quote is stupid on his part. There's plenty negative ? you can say about Sterling even if he never personally treated you as someone less than. It's really Floyd revealing how self centered he is.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    FLOYD is a clown black people aren't monolithic entity however ther are thing that all negros should be unwavering on...

The simple justification of..he wasnt talkin to me is a ? poor excuse for supporting a racist. Its pretty unconscionable..

This crackers word and deeds were unquestionable and didnt miss words and actions
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Let me clarify

Wait...not Flloyd though. I'd rather high profile people speak out that can stay out of jail and keep their hand off their girlfriends.

kevin-hart-waiting.jpg

Not that I care about domestic violence...

a618d6a07dc185e1ea9cc5b88b2c5280.300x300x1.jpg

• Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    The thing is how he treated the black people staying in his apartments and how he talked about all blacks in private
    My ex boss was a rich white man with nice things to say in my presence but I know for a fact his ass carry racist views...and regardless of if he said something directly to me or not I'd speak out on it without a shadow of a doubt

@bolded, Chuchhh Copper

His wife said she wasn't racist but she most def is too. Bo Jones interview hinted that

Wasn't his wife the one goin' door to door to confirm the race of the tenants in the apartments... lol @ this ? tryna disassociate herself with him. You're his wife...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? love him though
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »

@bolded, Chuchhh Copper

Wasn't his wife the one goin' door to door to confirm the race of the tenants in the apartments... lol @ this ? tryna disassociate herself with him. You're his wife...

Yeaaaaa that's what Bo Jones said in his article & interview. Now when her husband is called out, she saying she ain't racist. ? start jumping ship when the ship sinking. she like ? Titanic, I'm getting off of this boat
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats whats her name... funny tho...
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think he's ultimately going to be kicked hopefully something like magic Johnson buys his share I would love to see that

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Penny Marshall
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    look who's back
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? needs to go outside
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    They waited until silver responded... If silver would had acted like a ? they was gonna walk out the game so what jamar is saying is pointless
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He so happy he was right.
This discussion has been closed.