Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games (AUDIO/PIX)

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I'm not a fan of Al, but when has he said anything racist. That's not really his style. And when was he adored by the media?

lol @ the one guy saying the lack of whites in the NBA is institutional racism. Does he not know everyone at the top of the league is white?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope they take all take a flight and crash in the mariana trench
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    i didnt know magic don juan was smashing her before donald sterling
    [img]https://scontent-b-mia.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/10300247_690894877618244_3051311936444472518_n.jpg[/img]
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dam. Super instant karma.with the prostate.cancer.if its.true
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    I knew it. Everytime a middle aged or old person is all over the news or become the topic of discussion they always die within a month(rick james ,ray charles,etc). I didnt know what it was , but I knew he was gonna be dying soon.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10295723_736611886360861_2403846329505501675_n.jpg

She wama be nicki minaj sooo bad

Now she wants to be a lion man sooo bad
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rebuttal to critics

1. Freedom of speech and privacy
    Last I heard he wasn't arrested. The tape won't be used in a court of law but it can be used in a court of public opinion.

2. Private property taken
    He's 1 of 30 owners in a club, they have their rules and they can enforce it.

His housing discriminations was worse than the racist comments he made to his ? .

This is a low hanging fruit.
    Taken over Bomani
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of course it comes out with he got cancer
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I wish I had just paid her off," Sterling told DuJour.com, referring to ex-girlfriend V. Stiviano, the woman behind the audio tape published by TMZ on which Sterling made disparaging racial remarks
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IMO
    To be a ? ,sellout whatever have you.....

The person HAS to have a level of "awareness"
    I'm not a fan of Al, but when has he said anything racist. That's not really his style. And when was he adored by the media?

lol @ the one guy saying the lack of whites in the NBA is institutional racism. Does he not know everyone at the top of the league is white?

All Right Wing Conservatives can do and WILL do is go back 2-3 decades ago and rehash things Sharpton ALREADY ADMITTED have been mistakes,missteps, and miscalculations.

Because in the present....2014.

They don't have nothing on him.

But just about every other month .....Hell week we have some Conservative making racially disparaging ,denigrating and intolerant statement about either Blacks,Hispanic,Jews,? etc.

And what do Right Wingers do to counter those despicable comments when we call them out?

Dig up ? from 25-30 years ago, to use as their "smoking gun" that Al Sharpton is "racist!!"
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is an extra special species of super ? hoe amalgam
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    That ? looks like a cat im suprised shes actually a woman.. surgery is a ? huh
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    i sincerely, thoroughly, compassionately, and vehemently hate white people from the very bottom of my ? soul, every last single one of you, from the wiggers to the grand wizards, even my little mixed cousins, even the white posters on this site, i hate the white jews that died in the civil rights movement, i hate my teeth cuz they white, i hate the back of rush limbaugh neck
    VIBE wrote: »
    Seen this wack ? on FB, white people are mad af

35a6j4m.jpg

Comments in spoiler
    35jcd8n.jpg
    rr5vgn.jpg
    2jg6m3r.jpg
    2f0dutl.jpg
    2s82zp3.jpg
    jkbzh4.jpg
    15nou43.jpg
    11mc3fd.jpg
    ic387l.jpg
    m76skx.jpg
    148q4ua.jpg

Joking or not i aint even mad at ya.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

35a6j4m.jpg

Comments in spoiler
    35jcd8n.jpg
    rr5vgn.jpg
    2jg6m3r.jpg
    2f0dutl.jpg
    2s82zp3.jpg
    jkbzh4.jpg
    15nou43.jpg
    11mc3fd.jpg
    ic387l.jpg
    m76skx.jpg
    148q4ua.jpg

this is real life for honks. they so out of touch with reality that they actually think like this. ive sat and had the conversations face to face more times than i can remember
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    "I wish I had just paid her off," Sterling told DuJour.com, referring to ex-girlfriend V. Stiviano, the woman behind the audio tape published by TMZ on which Sterling made disparaging racial remarks

No ; "I apologize, My bad ? "... "Sorry clippers".
    Lmao where da ? dat was cooning?

Some How, I feel that this is a created distraction..

In pensylvania cops can search Ya whip with No warrant

In atlanta if u fail a drug test they cut off your food stamps.

The affirmative action Bill....
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    i sincerely, thoroughly, compassionately, and vehemently hate white people from the very bottom of my ? soul, every last single one of you, from the wiggers to the grand wizards, even my little mixed cousins, even the white posters on this site, i hate the white jews that died in the civil rights movement, i hate my teeth cuz they white, i hate the back of rush limbaugh neck

35a6j4m.jpg

Comments in spoiler
    35jcd8n.jpg
    rr5vgn.jpg
    2jg6m3r.jpg
    2f0dutl.jpg
    2s82zp3.jpg
    jkbzh4.jpg
    15nou43.jpg
    11mc3fd.jpg
    ic387l.jpg
    m76skx.jpg
    148q4ua.jpg

Joking or not i aint even mad at ya.

LMAOOOOOOOO
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d9f4sOX-is
    On 20/20, Stiviano said, “I think he feels very alone, not truly supported by those around him. Tormented, emotionally traumatized.” She said Sterling should “absolutely apologize.” Regarding her relationship with Sterling, Stiviano said, “I love him like a father figure.” She continued, “I’m Mr. Sterling’s everything. I’m his confidant, his best friend, his silly rabbit.”

She suggested Sterling is “being tested by a higher power” and when asked if she believes Sterling is a racist, Stiviano said, “I don’t believe it in my heart.”

tumblr_ltli5qeaq91qzy4n9.gif

Man she ugly.
    Dimes out? uggs In?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d9f4sOX-is
    On 20/20, Stiviano said, “I think he feels very alone, not truly supported by those around him. Tormented, emotionally traumatized.” She said Sterling should “absolutely apologize.” Regarding her relationship with Sterling, Stiviano said, “I love him like a father figure.” She continued, “I’m Mr. Sterling’s everything. I’m his confidant, his best friend, his silly rabbit.”

She suggested Sterling is “being tested by a higher power” and when asked if she believes Sterling is a racist, Stiviano said, “I don’t believe it in my heart.”

tumblr_ltli5qeaq91qzy4n9.gif

Man she ugly.
    Dimes out? uggs In?
    Ugs do as they're told (supposedly)

After a while them pretty ? start doing unnecessary ? like forming opinions and saying them out loud.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn this got 2,500+? lmaooooo
This discussion has been closed.