Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games (AUDIO/PIX)

Options

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    First time jamar just talking ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sine when did lord jamars opinion become so important?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

When he became a Hip Hop legend a few months back for going back and forth with Yelawolf -____-
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

When he became a Hip Hop legend a few months back for going back and forth with Yelawolf -____-
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    They waited until silver responded... If silver would had acted like a ? they was gonna walk out the game so what jamar is saying is pointless
    and you dont get why "lets wait to see if the white man gives us justice" is counter-productive? There's no empowerment or statement in that. They had an opportunity to increase their standing in the league as well as make a symbolic statement.

Instead they................TURNED THEIR JERSEYS INSIDE OUT LOL

Wat you WERE gonna do means nothing. Let a ? on the IC say, "I was GONNA son the ? outta him had he not..." ? would have a "we dont believe you you need more people" GIF up so fast...

Setting the precedent that, "we'll wait for whites to act for us before we stand up for ourselves" is wack. But like I said I can respect other opinions on it.

I wrote a titangraph basically saying this
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just gon' keep posting in here until it gets to 100 pages, or the Clippers get eliminated.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's never been
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lord jamar talking that ?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They waited until silver responded... If silver would had acted like a ? they was gonna walk out the game so what jamar is saying is pointless
    and you dont get why "lets wait to see if the white man gives us justice" is counter-productive? There's no empowerment or statement in that. They had an opportunity to increase their standing in the league as well as make a symbolic statement.

Instead they................TURNED THEIR JERSEYS INSIDE OUT LOL

Wat you WERE gonna do means nothing. Let a ? on the IC say, "I was GONNA son the ? outta him had he not..." ? would have a "we dont believe you you need more people" GIF up so fast...

Setting the precedent that, "we'll wait for whites to act for us before we stand up for ourselves" is wack. But like I said I can respect other opinions on it.

lol ? were pumping their chest after adam silver presser.

"but but but we were gon boycott if silver gave him a slap on the wrist."

belee dat, we about that life.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ellen DeGeneres Joins Boycott Of Dorchester Collection Hotel Chain Over Brunei's Anti-? Penal Code
    Brunei Returns to the Stoning Age

The tiny sultanate is planning a return to medieval modes of shariah law, with vicious punishments for extramarital sex and anti-Muslim defamation. And nobody’s blinking an eye.
    I won't be visiting the Hotel Bel-Air or the Beverly Hills Hotel until this is resolved.
    -ELLEN
    Saw this on the Huffington Post. Notice how she simply saw the situation and took a stand immediately. I WONT BE VISITING HOTEL BEL-AIR UNTIL THIS IS RESOLVED..."

She didnt wait for Bel-Air Hotel management to act. She didnt show up to her talk show with her ? pants suit turned inside out like a ? idiot. SHE USED HER STATUS AND INFLUENCE TO MAKE A STATEMENT.

n8xld.gif

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Ellen DeGeneres Joins Boycott Of Dorchester Collection Hotel Chain Over Brunei's Anti-? Penal Code

The tiny sultanate is planning a return to medieval modes of shariah law, with vicious punishments for extramarital sex and anti-Muslim defamation. And nobody’s blinking an eye.
    I won't be visiting the Hotel Bel-Air or the Beverly Hills Hotel until this is resolved.
    -ELLEN
    Saw this on the Huffington Post. Notice how she simply saw the situation and took a stand immediately. I WONT BE VISITING HOTEL BEL-AIR UNTIL THIS IS RESOLVED..."

She didnt wait for Bel-Air Hotel management to act. She didnt show up to her talk show with her ? pants suit turned inside out like a ? idiot. SHE USED HER STATUS AND INFLUENCE TO MAKE A STATEMENT.

Notice how nobody attacked anybody who was saying she should boycott. Because to everybody but cowardly ? it was a given. Its to be excepted of whites and ? to stand up for themselves and to have their stars make a statement like this.

? ? NOPE. Lets wait and see what the white man does for us before we use our influence ourselves SMH Just an example...glad i saw this.

This is a little different though. You don't think the players would have boycotted too if it was something as simple as a hotel. I get what you're saying, but I'd give them at least this much credit. If it was something like a hotel manager saying some racist ? , they would have boycotted. I could be wrong though.

lol @ the pants suit ? though.

I don't know what them ? was thinking with that ? .
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

-ELLEN

Notice how nobody attacked anybody who was saying she should boycott. Because to everybody but cowardly ? it was a given. Its to be excepted of whites and ? to stand up for themselves and to have their stars make a statement like this.

? ? NOPE. Lets wait and see what the white man does for us before we use our influence ourselves SMH Just an example...glad i saw this.

This is a little different though. You don't think the players would have boycotted too if it was something as simple as a hotel. I get what you're saying, but I'd give them at least this much credit. If it was something like a hotel manager saying some racist ? , they would have boycotted. I could be wrong though.

lol @ the pants suit ? though.

I don't know what them ? was thinking with that ? .

I dont know i just know that other races and groups (homos) see something wrong and ACT. ? see something wrong and wait to see who is gonna act for us.

Just showing a contrast between our people and others.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

I dont know i just know that other races and groups (homos) see something wrong and ACT. ? see something wrong and wait to see who is gonna act for us.

Yeah, I honestly wonder why that is. It's kinda weird. I don't think most blacks have any faith in anyone helping us, but despite that what you say is still true. Seems like a contradiction.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw the video of Sterling's wife pretending to be a health inspector.
    You KNOW these mfers r bad when anyone qho comea into contact w/ them feel the nees to record the ?

Dude askes her on tape 'and you said you're from thw health dept.'
    Her: yeeeep

• DarcSkies
    Options

Yeah, I honestly wonder why that is. It's kinda weird. I don't think most blacks have any faith in anyone helping us, but despite that what you say is still true. Seems like a contradiction.
    No sense of self-worth. Wanting to be accepted rather than respected. Hopelessness and feeling like, "nothing is gonna change anyway so lemme not ? this crackers off and look 'militant.""
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No sense of self-worth. Wanting to be accepted rather than respected. Hopelessness and feeling like, "nothing is gonna change anyway so lemme not ? this crackers off and look 'militant.""

When al and jesse were raising hell ? were as critical as the crackers...
  • DarcSkies
    Options

I saw a pic of Jesse jackson shaking CP's hand but i havent heard anything from them.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Just saw the video of Sterling's wife pretending to be a health inspector.
    You KNOW these mfers r bad when anyone qho comea into contact w/ them feel the nees to record the ?

Dude askes her on tape 'and you said you're from thw health dept.'
    Her: yeeeep

Post the ? video bruh
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

I always felt like they did things for attention. It's not that they were ever wrong, but I guess I never trusted that they weren't just in it for the show.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I always felt like they did things for attention. It's not that they were ever wrong, but I guess I never trusted that they weren't just in it for the show.

I never got this line of thinking in regards to them..if they didnt get attention ...seek it or what have you then how would they have made people aware of raise the level of consciousness then what couod they have accomplished I always looked at them as socio politicians..

Do we critique politicians leaders..hell the frivolous idiots that people follow and admire for what they did

Were they perfect no. they were necessary and they both have done alot for us others and the us word to jesse being a apart of bringing those hostages back a few times..

• The Lonious Monk
    Options

I never got this line of thinking in regards to them..if they didnt get attention ...seek it or what have you then how would they have made people aware of raise the level of consciousness then what couod they have accomplished I always looked at them as socio politicians..

Do we critique politicians leaders..hell the frivolous idiots that people follow and admire for what they did

Were they perfect no. they were necessary and they both have done alot for us others and the us word to jesse being a apart of bringing those hostages back a few times..

I felt that way because it seemed they always went for the glitzy incidents. They remind me of ambulance chasers. They basically look for the things that will get the most media attention and then insert themselves into it, and at times the story becomes more about them than it does about the incident.

Maybe my problem with them is more the way that they approach things than with them in general. I think if they are fighting racism and injustice on a day to day basis, they should try to get that highlighted and put into the forefront rather than making a lot of noise for isolated events and then disappearing until the next one comes along.

That's just my perception though based on what I've seen from them. Maybe they are doing things that I don't know about, but if so that only feeds into my issue with them. And by the way, I feel the exact same way about most politicians that I feel about Jesse and Al.

This discussion has been closed.