The Official Ab-Soul - "These Days" Discussion (6.24)

Options

Comments

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only joints on this ? that are worth a damn

Dub Sac
    NEVERMIND
    Just have fun
    Stigmata
    Ride slow

That's sad ..... I really think TdE put this out as an experiment ...just to see what people's reaction would be to soul rappin over ? ass cliche type records so they can know what to do on the major label debut.....this ? is a brick ....sound like ? on a stick
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dub Sac
    NEVERMIND
    Just have fun
    Stigmata
    Ride slow

That's sad ..... I really think TdE put this out as an experiment ...just to see what people's reaction would be to soul rappin over ? ass cliche type records so they can know what to do on the major label debut.....this ? is a brick ....sound like ? on a stick

You trying awful hard my g.... Goin round in circles sayin the same ? . We get it. You don't like it. So? Move on wit that...
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    not ? w/ most of these beats at all

? gas dude up too much imho, Kendrick make masterpiece music, ab ain't doing that regularly

if Ab Soul really that great he need to leave TDE because they obviously don't give much of a ? about him
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

? gas dude up too much imho, Kendrick make masterpiece music, ab ain't doing that regularly

if Ab Soul really that great he need to leave TDE because they obviously don't give much of a ? about him

Longterm 2, Longterm Mentality & Control System back to back to back ain't regularly?

• qeezus_price
    qeezus_price Members Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just started listening so far I enjoy it. The track with Ross bangs, the twact joint sucks tho. I'll b back when I finish a full listen
  • D.Original
    D.Original Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Ab Soul is my favorite member of TDE. CS is a classic and there was some greatness on the Long Terms too. This was probly my most anticipated album of 2014. But this album is weak. Im not gona get into the reasons why i think he made this. but aside from a few decent tracks, this ? is average with some straight up wack songs. Abs lyrical content is what seperates him from the rest of hiphop but he really aint sayin ? on this album. he cuda made somthin way better
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D.Original wrote: »
    Ab Soul is my favorite member of TDE. CS is a classic and there was some greatness on the Long Terms too. This was probly my most anticipated album of 2014. But this album is weak. Im not gona get into the reasons why i think he made this. but aside from a few decent tracks, this ? is average with some straight up wack songs. Abs lyrical content is what seperates him from the rest of hiphop but he really aint sayin ? on this album. he cuda made somthin way better

This. Except for ab being my favorite tde member I agree. I thought him and k dot were neck and neck but not after this
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

the ? ?
    what artist regulary drop masterpieces?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

Dub Sac
    NEVERMIND
    Just have fun
    Stigmata
    Ride slow

You trying awful hard my g.... Goin round in circles sayin the same ? . We get it. You don't like it. So? Move on wit that...

NO.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    ? stans mad cos somebody disagree with them....lol
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited June 2014
    Options
    .........aye blood ....did i say this ? suck?

i mean really .... ? is ? listening to doe? my ? soul dropped a brick bruh ... i really cant believe it either because i thought this ? was on the brink of blowing up ... but this ? ? lmao ... pathetic ... lmao at ? talking about aye bro.... you heard that new joint "twacked" aye that ? banging my ? .... put it in the tape deck!

groupie ass ? liable to get tossed out the whip pulling some ? like that bruh.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    You baiting too hard b. I'm pretty sure there's a kanye west thread somewhere that needs your expertise.

? shut up.

• ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He got a point I think yeezus is terrible but some of y'all liked it so I can see how ? think this ? is sub par
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I'm convinced the ? be ? postin now
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's coming out with another album once he gets signed. Didn't he say he had released over 20 something tracks?

Top dawg said he's dropping this album then another one for main release I believe.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i mean really .... ? is ? listening to doe? my ? soul dropped a brick bruh ... i really cant believe it either because i thought this ? was on the brink of blowing up ... but this ? ? lmao ... pathetic ... lmao at ? talking about aye bro.... you heard that new joint "twacked" aye that ? banging my ? .... put it in the tape deck!

You aight blood?
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some_? ! wrote: »

You aight blood?

Yaris must've been his lotion lover or some ? and he fskw about it. Otherwise, he would realize music is subjective and stop tryna convert ? to the church of contrarian.

@JDSTAYWITIT Pontificate that...

• bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think if this was called longterm mentality 3 it would be receiving a lot less hate than it is
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In that breakfast club interview I believe he said he turned in 2 albums last year.
  • CJ
    Options
    Good album nothing special.

3.5/5, this>>>oxymoron slightly

Cilvia demo still the best project TDE released this year.
  • CJ
    Options
    That Ross track ridin'
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This whole album be ridin
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

You aight blood?
    Like Water wrote: »

You aight blood?

Yaris must've been his lotion lover or some ? and he fskw about it. Otherwise, he would realize music is subjective and stop tryna convert ? to the church of contrarian.

@JDSTAYWITIT Pontificate that...

Nh @ these two zesty ass responses ....only thing missing is a finger snap and a neck roll
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    In that breakfast club interview I believe he said he turned in 2 albums last year.

The other is with singer JMSN .... It got shelved