The Official Ab-Soul - "These Days" Discussion (6.24)

Options

Comments

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn y'all got me paranoid to cop this ? now. The level of disappointment seems to be unanimous.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If u have an open mind, this album is for you. That trees track is my ? now
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So two forgettable albums in a row? And yall was calling these ? the next great hip hop dynasty. I hope this album isn't walk and u ? are just being picky
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't have much confidence in nigguh's major releases nowadays....especially when their mixtapes sound waaay better than their albums. Oxymoron was forgettable. I wasn't disappointed at all w/ Isaiah and Sza though. I might have to check out some of the songs on Youtube first before I commit to buying it.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Projected to sell 17k
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    I don't have much confidence in nigguh's major releases nowadays....especially when their mixtapes sound waaay better than their albums. Oxymoron was forgettable. I wasn't disappointed at all w/ Isaiah and Sza though. I might have to check out some of the songs on Youtube first before I commit to buying it.

check out that sapiosexual and that twacked first ...... them ? bump my ?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some_? ! wrote: »
    .........aye blood ....did i say this ? suck?

i mean really .... ? is ? listening to doe? my ? soul dropped a brick bruh ... i really cant believe it either because i thought this ? was on the brink of blowing up ... but this ? ? lmao ... pathetic ... lmao at ? talking about aye bro.... you heard that new joint "twacked" aye that ? banging my ? .... put it in the tape deck!

groupie ass ? liable to get tossed out the whip pulling some ? like that bruh.

You aight blood?
    Like Water wrote: »

i mean really .... ? is ? listening to doe? my ? soul dropped a brick bruh ... i really cant believe it either because i thought this ? was on the brink of blowing up ... but this ? ? lmao ... pathetic ... lmao at ? talking about aye bro.... you heard that new joint "twacked" aye that ? banging my ? .... put it in the tape deck!

You aight blood?

Yaris must've been his lotion lover or some ? and he fskw about it. Otherwise, he would realize music is subjective and stop tryna convert ? to the church of contrarian.

@JDSTAYWITIT Pontificate that...

Nh @ these two zesty ass responses ....only thing missing is a finger snap and a neck roll

Aight cuh
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

You aight blood?

You aight blood?

Yaris must've been his lotion lover or some ? and he fskw about it. Otherwise, he would realize music is subjective and stop tryna convert ? to the church of contrarian.

Nh @ these two zesty ass responses ....only thing missing is a finger snap and a neck roll

Aight cuh

i'll spit in ya face ? .
  • nickel-us P
    Options
    I ride slow
    These rhythms of visions of me living colossal,
    ahead of my time
    In time you'll find that I'm a fossil
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Solid album....
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

You aight blood?

You aight blood?

Aight cuh

i'll spit in ya face ? .

Aight, you ole Missy Elliott looking ass ? .
    tumblr_lfr0jadvlg1qza5a4o1_500.gif

Be honest blood ....yo little ? ass saved my picture to your hard drive didn't you?

I couldn't tell you what none of you fruitcakes "looked like" ...lmao
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Ayo so I bumped this ? one last time ...just praying for this ? to turn it around .......NOPE ....straight DOO DOO GRITS

No wonder ? ain't even talking about this ? no more ... I ain't lying ? ....this ? was here today and and gone TO-DAY! Shiiieeet
  • nickel-us P
    Options
    I also just heard the whole album.
    It stuck to the concept: "These days". The attitude, vibe , sound, ect. Theres a reason Twact was on there. Maybe a sarcastic feel i sensed. There is a strong message i think.

Although i dont agree with Top Dawg, i think this is a preview for something bigger. I admit ill prob be skipping a couple tracks but its still solid.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo so I bumped this ? one last time ...just praying for this ? to turn it around .......NOPE ....straight DOO DOO GRITS

No wonder ? ain't even talking about this ? no more ... I ain't lying ? ....this ? was here today and and gone TO-DAY! Shiiieeet

? ya last sentence makes no sense because u keep talkin bout it and if u really didn't like it after the first couple listens why are you still listening and complaining lmao
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »

? ya last sentence makes no sense because u keep talkin bout it and if u really didn't like it after the first couple listens why are you still listening and complaining lmao

? IM the only one tryna keep the got dam conversation alive! ? ...put on your got damn thinking cap before pressing the quote button my ? sheesh...don't nobody else give two ? bout this ? no more....? done ...might as well unstickie this muthafucka right here my ?
    ..that's real talk too my ?

You still bumpin this ? !?!?!?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Played it today.
  • jvlioo
    jvlioo Members Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sonically, this album ain't ? with CS. But this album has it's songs.

Feelin Us
    World Runners
    Gods Reign
    Trees of Life (the second part is dope as ? )
    Nevermind that (hook is dope)

The album ain't what I thought it would be but if this is just a throw away album I can't wait for the real. This album is a good B-/B average album.
  • ericb4prez
    Options

? IM the only one tryna keep the got dam conversation alive! ? ...put on your got damn thinking cap before pressing the quote button my ? sheesh...don't nobody else give two ? bout this ? no more....? done ...might as well unstickie this muthafucka right here my ?

So u gotta keep the conversation alive for somethin nobody else gives a ? about lol if u want somethin unsticked why give it traffic

• JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

So u gotta keep the conversation alive for somethin nobody else gives a ? about lol if u want somethin unsticked why give it traffic

The fact that those two concepts dont connect in your brain makes me laugh doe.

• JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    JerryNoir wrote: »

Yeah
    Stew wrote: »
    Played it today.

3800647_o.gif

Aye ima keep it a buck my ? ... Like I gots to keep it ahunnid doe .... But that's some self hate ? right there my ? ! Like let's be honest ....you know you miserable as ? riding around bumping "twacked" my ? ...keep it a buck my ? ... You know you in that muthafucka tighter than a ? goin thru the city with this ? on in the deck bruh bruh ... Like let's just keep it Gucci 1 time doe my ? !
  • ericb4prez
    Options

? aint connecting because why talk about somethin no one wants to talk about then wonder why it's still stickied
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    This ? acting like its against the law to skip some songs. Da ? .
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

? aint connecting because why talk about somethin no one wants to talk about then wonder why it's still stickied

Errrrrrr... Cos this is a discussion board ...built for discussion ...that's what we do ? beat it