FX's ‘The Strain’

Options

Comments

• gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

How did dude know the sun would ? his boss?

Why the cops arrest them?

The exterminator had a close call with the vamps underground a few episodes back he barely escaped but notice they didn’t chase him into the sunlight. He noticed the storeroom with his boss was dark as well connected the dots using instincts he must’ve developed on the job abd dropped the blinds.

2 latinos attack a white man in broad daylight. If this wasn’t a tv show they’ve been proably been shot dead

I thought vamps were attacking ppl throughout the city though

Somehow those 2 cops didn't see all those vampires attacking ppl?

either ppl dumb like (Eph's wife & Norah) or its willful ignorance (they see what they want to see)
    on top of the Stoneheart group is covering everything up, throwing shade at emp and stating carbon monoxide poisioning.

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How did dude know the sun would ? his boss?

Why the cops arrest them?

The exterminator had a close call with the vamps underground a few episodes back he barely escaped but notice they didn’t chase him into the sunlight. He noticed the storeroom with his boss was dark as well connected the dots using instincts he must’ve developed on the job abd dropped the blinds.

2 latinos attack a white man in broad daylight. If this wasn’t a tv show they’ve been proably been shot dead

I thought vamps were attacking ppl throughout the city though

Somehow those 2 cops didn't see all those vampires attacking ppl?

This is the exact type of ? I had a problem with, and was talking about in the spoiler tag in the below post.
    BoldChild wrote: »
    I think I'm almost finished with the 2nd book, and I just watched both episodes, eh.

They switched some scenes around, changed some, added a few(mostly because tv shows can't tell you what a person is thinking like books can)

But it still seems to be the same story.

The book so far, meh, it's not bad, but I can't say that I'm happy that I read it, I could have spent that time doing something else.

The show will probably get meh to me as we'll if they follow a similar story line, main problem I had with it was suspension of disbelief.
    entire neighborhoods, and apartment buildings of people were getting ate up, and like 1/3 of the pop went missing, but the people are still going "nope, no vampires, this is all a result of rioting."
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok that is the dumbest intro ever......WHY THE ? WOULD YOU NOT DRIVE THE CAR AND INSTEAD GET OUT??????
  • iron man1
    Options
    Damn ol boy about to vamp out in the prison
  • iron man1
    Options
    If he dies I'm going to be ?
  • iron man1
    Options
    the ? this ? novak is on the strain
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    got me wanting to read the books to see who that guy was at the end of the episode
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Show good as ? . That ending looks like its about to throw a whole new twist on ?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who were they at the end
  • iron man1
    Options
    ? got real at the end gotdamn what the hell are they.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Don't touch her, she's corrupted"

Trill!!!!!
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that's what she gets....moms trying to save them kids and here she come talking bout take em home

and wtf was the cab driver thinking...? you not wyatt earp...get the ? up outta there

at somepoint this ? gotta start making the news tho....
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unsurprisingly, German vampire racist as ? . Lol y'all peep that slick ass ? he said about the billionaire's butler?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unsurprisingly, German vampire racist as ? . Lol y'all peep that slick ass ? he said about the billionaire's butler?

Caught it

Was like "this ? "

That ? a best tho...dnt kno how they gon ? him
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I caught that ? . I wanted to slap that ? but I backed off when he told Jim "I could drink you right here." Man that was some spooky ass ? .

• iron man1
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Caught it

Was like "this ? "

That ? a best tho...dnt kno how they gon ? him

I caught it at the end when I realized it as he was walking out the room but yo that dude is calculated I don't know how they going to ? him.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

dammit killed the cute black chick quick as ?

jee504 wrote: »

I caught that ? . I wanted to slap that ? but I backed off when he told Jim "I could drink you right here." Man that was some spooky ass ? .

? that Id call blade on that ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • iron man1
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    09-suck.gif

10-beatdown.gif?w=650&h=365

I like that this dude really chills in the shadows for real and only shows up on screen to ? people gotdamn
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Who were they at the end

QTNA
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

You wanna know, or you wanna find out as the show goes on?
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    that's what she gets....moms trying to save them kids and here she come talking bout take em home

and wtf was the cab driver thinking...? you not wyatt earp...get the ? up outta there

at somepoint this ? gotta start making the news tho....

? was tripping, he must have been feening for a chance to bus off since he got the piece.

@‌ bolded, that will be explained. Everything in this series has an explanation.
  • iron man1
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

You wanna know, or you wanna find out as the show goes on?

I actually rented the book from the library a couple days ago only a quarter of the way through. I noticed that airport scene with the cats wasn't in the show.
  • iron man1
    Options
    Don't want to know though lol
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dam i forgot all about the library.....i'm gonna start in on the books once this season is over on tv.