• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was hoping that lawyer ? got it this episode. Hopefully next time
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She stayed urging to munch on her daughter man she's getting offed next episode the housekeeper making sure those kids aren't around. Abraham will handle her shortly lol but I wonder how they are going to take care of the rocker dude he's been having a field day.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The rocker dude been looking like a creeper since before he turned lol
  • lord nemesis
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

She stayed urging to munch on her daughter man she's getting offed next episode the housekeeper making sure those kids aren't around. Abraham will handle her shortly lol but I wonder how they are going to take care of the rocker dude he's been having a field day.

Yeah, that ? been killing left and right. I thought for sure he was gonna get my boo, Regina.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah, that ? been killing left and right. I thought for sure he was gonna get my boo, Regina.

It warmed my heart when she dipped out immediately. RNS.
    A white ? would want to talk about it.
    That housekeeper held it down too and got the ? outta dodge. I hope neither of them get got.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get how the video doesn't explain why he had to murder that pilot?

They been setting it up like his boss may be a vamp,but I doubt it

It is very suspect he could see that video and not understand why he killed the pilot in self defense

Something just ain't right w/ that

I wonder if the rocker will still make music?

His manager ain't ?

Yeah that maid got up outta there,but to be honest her being pale and having funny eyes may not immedietly alert me because there are no real vampires in real life.

She was on it though and she's the ? for that

Mr Fray is the truth.

Maybe he killed all the Starks because they were vampires

These graphics are sick.Reminds me of Alien,slither,and night of the creeps
  • iron man1
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

It is very suspect he could see that video and not understand why he killed the pilot in self defense

His manager ain't ?

Yeah that maid got up outta there,but to be honest her being pale and having funny eyes may not immedietly alert me because there are no real vampires in real life.

Mr Fray is the truth.

The rocker is a vampire man he's turned like the husband in the shed.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

in the Strain he is a vampire hunter
    in Game of Thrones he kills werewolves

all them characters on True Blood better be thankful their show ending before he setup shop there.

• loch121
    Options

in the Strain he is a vampire hunter
    in Game of Thrones he kills werewolves

all them characters on True Blood better be thankful their show ending before he setup shop there.

LOL a Direwolf isn't werewolf and he only killed one actually and he ain't een ? that one himself

I guess you could say the Starks are wolf ppl so I get your point LOL
  • loch121
    Options

His manager ain't ?

Mr Fray is the truth.

I know he turned,but I wonder if he'll still make music and make money and be famous

The vampire spokesman guy manages to actually do things outside of being a zombie like vampire

It may be to his advantage to stay a famous musician
  • lord nemesis
    Options
    I wonder if the Master Vampire is truly evil or just under control of the animal impulses of those worms
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

His manager ain't ?

Mr Fray is the truth.

I dunno about you but if I see someone's eyes blink from side to side instead of
    Up/down. I'm outta there.
  • iron man1
    Options

His manager ain't ?

Mr Fray is the truth.

I know he turned,but I wonder if he'll still make music and make money and be famous

The vampire spokesman guy manages to actually do things outside of being a zombie like vampire

It may be to his advantage to stay a famous musician

O ok I get you ya I suppose it depends on the level that they are maybe some can control it and others are more animilistic. We just have to watch and see
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It would of been cool if they showed the vamp killing some ? 's instead of helpless holocaust victims.

I think that maid was in the opening scene of the 2004 'Dawn of The Dead' remake..I have to check.
  • loch121
    Options
    It would of been cool if they showed the vamp killing some ? 's instead of helpless holocaust victims.

I think that maid was in the opening scene of the 2004 'Dawn of The Dead' remake..I have to check.

I think it makes sense for ? 's to be down w/ vampires more than the victims

The message ain't subtle

Question is are the ? 's vamps or did they strike a deal?

I wonder why the head vamp wouldn't ? them too?
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I wonder if the Master Vampire is truly evil or just under control of the animal impulses of those worms

The answer to this is beyond the question, and triller than you can even imagine. If they make all 3 books into the series everybodys in for some serious ? business. GDT went ham hocks on the writing of this ? . I just finished the last book and it made me question everything about existence.
  • sdotcarter111
    edited August 2014
    Options

This isn't a spoiler, just common sense really. The vamp went after the holocaust victims because nobody would miss them. If it started merking ? officers people would start asking questions and a search would be made. The vamp is all about staying under the radar to further its existence. A dead jew is just a dead cockroach to the nazis. Cold but true.

Vamp doesn't give a ? about right or wrong, evil or just. Just what it has to do for itself.

Also, another change from the book so far is that vampires can talk. In the book they communicate telepathically, if at all, because their voice boxes disappear to make way for those stingers. I'm guessing they changed it here because it makes it easier on the viewers for everyone to just talk.
  • loch121
    Options

The answer to this is beyond the question, and triller than you can even imagine. If they make all 3 books into the series everybodys in for some serious ? business. GDT went ham hocks on the writing of this ? .

I read up on the books,but not too much to spoil it

it's ill how they talk
  • clairvoyance
    Options

I think it makes sense for ? 's to be down w/ vampires more than the victims

The message ain't subtle

Question is are the ? 's vamps or did they strike a deal?

I wonder why the head vamp wouldn't ? them too?

I didnt think of that you might be onto something.....

But yea that is ol'girl from Dawn of The Dead,her name is Kim Roberts

54625.gif
  • loch121
    Options
    i hope those vamps are wide spread,because if not it's too much of a coincidence they popped up at old girl's mother's nursing home randomly

Just enough to make her get with the team
  • sdotcarter111
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    Just finished up the book series. The way this show is pacing, they tryna have this on the air for a looooong time son.

With 13 episodes per season, how many seasons you think it can go?

Fx always has usually 5 to 6 max so either next season or the 3rd season will have to move the story forward depending on how much they are trying to do.

Yeah, i'm thinking next season when the strain is fully outbroken they'll speed it up. I'm still not sure how they'll fit everything into even 6 seasons though, especially if they're adding ? in to make sure there's a cliffhanger at the end of each ep.
  • clairvoyance
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Those vamps got her mom out of that nursing home though.

"Where we going?"

"We're going home"
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

who is gonna care about a dead jew at a ? camp.
    i think the assumption is that the camps were effectively a buffet for the Master and perhaps he was in cohots with the ? (think we saw his #1 briefly in the background and its been hinted he was at the camp during the conversation in prison)

• iron man1
    Options
    Isn't the masters right hand man german? ? they could've made a deal to make them become vamps if they let the master vamp feed on the prisoners.
  • lord nemesis
    Options
    Somebody put me onto what I'm missing with the old sickly billionaire. I thought the German vampire promised him that The Master would turn him and make him immortal if he helped spread the plague or whatever. But that ? damn near been on his deathbed the last 2 episodes.