FX's ‘The Strain’

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn the women on this show are stupid as hell.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Ummm just kinda watching ep 3 and dude wasn't fazed at all his ? fell off

Does the virus do different things to ppl?

Did everybody's privates fall off?

And does a fire extinguisher ? vamps on here?

they explain a little more how the virus/worms change the infected in the 4th episode.
    the old dude Strentchen told em to destroy the head and burn the body. So i guess the fire extinguisher got the job done

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea i'm 2 episodes in and the show is alright
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's moving slow but I feel like it's about to pick up

I be ? at the end, like damn it's over already
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Keep watching and find out hoe

I'm gonna assume you meant how and not hoe

either way yall ? ain't ? for them LOL's and ethers lol
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn the women on this show are stupid as hell.

Everyone in this series is stupid as hell.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Except the old head and the exterminator.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Regina King>>>
  • iron man1
    Options
    Who the ? was that in the nursing home lmaooo snacking on old folks
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bout time ? gettin real now
  • iron man1
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    bout time ? gettin real now

Bodies dropping like crazy this episode love it.
  • jee504
    Options
    I'm waiting to see how ol boy Fet the exterminator meets up with Eph and Abe. I noticed Gus wasn't in this episode either. The flashbacks were good too
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finished up the book series. The way this show is pacing, they tryna have this on the air for a looooong time son.
  • jee504
    Options
    Just finished up the book series. The way this show is pacing, they tryna have this on the air for a looooong time son.

With 13 episodes per season, how many seasons you think it can go?

• iron man1
    Options

Fx always has usually 5 to 6 max so either next season or the 3rd season will have to move the story forward depending on how much they are trying to do.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Del torrio
    has mentioned that he would like to do 5 seasons which makes sense there were 3 books.

i like the fact things are really picking up and the virus is spreading.
    this show is like a vampire/zombie mash-up with a heavy tilt towards the medical procedural side.
    in most zombie fiction we never see how ? happens we just get the aftermath. With this show we get a bigger picture and how things break down.

love the fact we are finally getting flashbacks which were some of my favorite parts of the episode.
    to date this was the best one yet imo
  • jee504
    Options
    I'm really interested to get into the books. Are they worth it?
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    Yea this old dude can't ? everybody by himself....he gonna need some soldiers and Eph isn't it.
  • jee504
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Yea this old dude can't ? everybody by himself....he gonna need some soldiers and Eph isn't it.

Yeah Eph too busy trying to record ? and shoot mofos with a nail gun at the same time. lol
    That's why I think Gus would be the perfect person for Abe to pass that torch
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I enjoyed the pace of the show, seeing how I stream all this with no commercials I find when I'm watching it there's more episode left then I imagined when I pause it.

Working for the CDC like Eph, I'd get a non-bulky hazmat suit and the silver nail gun with a machete and go ham on them ? . I see Vasily getting busy soon.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ bout to get really real.
  • lamontbdc
    Options

Yeah Eph too busy trying to record ? and shoot mofos with a nail gun at the same time. lol

yea and what's the guy's name that drove the coffin over the bridge....he's gotta play a bigger role in this...I'm thinking him and the rat dude somehow team up to help out Abe

and how does the pudgy ? still have a gig

• jee504
    Options

yea and what's the guy's name that drove the coffin over the bridge....he's gotta play a bigger role in this...I'm thinking him and the rat dude somehow team up to help out Abe

and how does the pudgy ? still have a gig

The only people that know what he did is Eph and Nora. I don't think anyone else knows. He still gotta die a horrible death though. No redemption for starting the end of the human race.

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? was light but for you guys that have read the books spoilers please homies.

Or die...
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Spoilers on what? How everything ends or whats gonna happen this season? For either you could just wiki that joint in 3 seconds.

I'll say this, after reading all the books I wish I hadn't. Not because it wasn't good, ? was great, but watching all this unfold on tv with no prior knowledge is gonna be tight for the non-readers. Some wild ass ? goes down throughout this series.