Satanism....and all the misrepresentations about it.

Options

Comments

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the purpose of deleting posts?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most of those who say to follow Yahshua aren't his followers just following blindly.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^Or you can try to obtain it yourself through intelligent work, good fortune and manipulation like all rich people do..
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you want to pray with no results, follow Christianity.

If you are willing to bargain and pledge for results, Laveyan Satanism with the pagan rituals will work for you.

Understand though that minor bargains require tithes and tributes but real action requires life for life. Nature requires balance. If you want more for you or someone else, you must give more.

Does it always work? Not unless you bargain strictly, no caveats, no loopholes.

But it damn sure works a lot more than praying, in my experience, if you know the rituals.

Tell us more, sounds interesting lol
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

If you are willing to bargain and pledge for results, Laveyan Satanism with the pagan rituals will work for you.

Understand though that minor bargains require tithes and tributes but real action requires life for life. Nature requires balance. If you want more for you or someone else, you must give more.

But it damn sure works a lot more than praying, in my experience, if you know the rituals.

Why am i not shocked you know this? and please don't tell them anymore people they don't need to know that knowledge
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    ^^Or you can try to obtain it yourself through intelligent work, good fortune and manipulation like all rich people do..

Easier to do if you're white and connected. Nepotism is a real factor in high level commerce.

Hence, good fortune..
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Truth. Getting this knowledge requires a lot of studying and just natural observation of the universe.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you're a theistic satanist??
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [/quote="pissedoffnobody;7255721"]If you want to pray with no results, follow Christianity.

But it damn sure works a lot more than praying, in my experience, if you know the rituals.[/quote]
    Speak for yourself. I've prayed for things and have recieved plenty times. If your here to promote that non sense you believe in, it's on you. But don't speak on something you know the nothing of. I've definitely prayed and got blessings in return
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fixed

Speak for yourself. I've prayed for things and have recieved plenty times. If your here to promote that non sense you believe in, it's on you. But don't speak on something you know the nothing of. I've definitely prayed and got blessings in return

• geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We live in a world where evil is popular. But I never dressed like a goth and worshipped Satan. That's that white nonsense.
  • geechee slim
    Options
    ? is actually advocates for Satan.

Well, good luck. But the devil is not your friend. Bargains pertain to business. ? 's love is a fair exchange.

Hallelujah!
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well, good luck. But the devil is not your friend. Bargains pertain to business. ? 's love is a fair exchange.

Hallelujah!

Tell us more about this "fair exchange".
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Both are slave masters and desire humans as pets.
  • zombie
    Options

in Christianity ? desires a father son relationship. in Islam the highest position a human can be is a slave to Allah
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

in Christianity ? desires a father son relationship. in Islam the highest position a human can be is a slave to Allah

Many parents consider children their property the same as slaves.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why am i not shocked you know this? and please don't tell them anymore people they don't need to know that knowledge

The knowledge has existed for centuries. People can call down Mercury, they can call down Gabriel, they can call up Grachiel. It is just a matter of order of ceremony. Aspects of faith are all slaves to human idealism. We made them, we aren't beneath them. They are beholden to those who invest faith.
    G.Avant wrote: »

So you're a theistic satanist??

No, I believe in the idea of anthropomorphic projection and metaphysics, that faith over time can manifest ideas into tangibility. Ideas and concepts beget development. On a practical level, Look at Star Trek, then look at tablet computers. Look at the idea of space exploration and then the actual conception of travelling to the moon. Ideas given belief create drive to achieve form. We are creatures of conceptualism and conceit. I have no theistic beliefs. I follow no doctrine, I obey no orders, I have no constant contract of faith. But reality is subjective, perception is selective, faith begets force. As I said, I believe in physics and metaphysics, I feel the universe is both perceived and enforced on a selective basis, power empowers, faith founds and fosters future empowerment. Even if the abstracts don't truly exist, although I think they can and do based on investment and testament, tithes and deeds, then the fact they can even create that investment is testament to their worth and potential for exploitation.

"Most intellects do not believe in ? but they fear him just the same". "Fear not of Man because Man must die". "You are you own ? ". "Make yourself, be good, think good, do good, your fate is in your hands". I feel these tenets are relevant. I don't fear the unknown, I feel a desire to know them and work with them for my betterment and benefit. What is there to lose, really? Death is assured, satisfaction and quality of life are not.

Whats anthropomorphic projection? Sounds like your on the wave length of gods not being literal but representing concepts of thoughts, and if emotion, money etc is invested in this "belief" that this in fact makes it real. Since you really have no allegiance to any doctrine how did you go about doing your rituals and what ideology did you prefer?
  • zombie
    Options

? is not one of those kinds of parents and slaves stay slaves sons inherit the kingdom.
  • geechee slim
    Options

Hallelujah!

Tell us more about this "fair exchange".
    what's fair is following commandments and listening to ? .
    ? made Abraham sacrifice his Son Isaah. Satan would make you sacrifice your mom for fortune and fame.

That's the exchange in Satan's world. Edomites do that devil worship stuff. There is nothing cool about evil.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options

? is not one of those kinds of parents and slaves stay slaves sons inherit the kingdom.

The chosen people were slaves according to your books.
  • zombie
    Options

but did they stay slaves ?? no and did ? enslave them?? no pay attention
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited August 2014
    Options

but did they stay slaves ?? no and did ? enslave them?? no pay attention

? has power over their fate. And that's my point, slaves don't always stay slaves which makes your previous point mute. They were going through trials to come closer to their ? so ? had no issues with them being slaves so that they may learn a lesson. That's tough love that only a daddy can implement huh.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, if ? created evil, then it can't be "evil"...right?
  • zombie
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »

? did not create evil he created the possibility for there to be evil when he created freewill and there can be no loving relationship without freewill
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »

? did not create evil he created the possibility for there to be evil when he created freewill and there can be no loving relationship without freewill

So what you're saying is that he indirectly created evil and didn't see it coming?