Satanism....and all the misrepresentations about it.

Options

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    The problem with this thread and most others is most of yall ? don't know what your talking about no offense. Unless you honestly read KJV at least twice and actually took legit college classes on the history of Christianity then your just gonna be pulling verse without knowing the context or meaning.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    your hatred of the Christian ? has massacred your brain the human soul is not like a line or circle.

People have every reason to HATE and DESPISE the Christian ? . Christians and their holy book are responsible for much of the chaos, misery, and destruction of the planet that has gone on for centuries. No need for me to get into how destructive and disgusting Christians have been all throughout history, shall I? The hatred for the piece of TRASH Christian ? is warranted.

you are confusing the political and economic actions taken by Europeans and making a direct connection with Christianity.

They were Christian were they not...?

That's not all they were so why do you attribute their behavior to the teachings of christ instead of racism nationalism, and profit seeking.

a serial killer could be a member of mensa, are you going to blame mensa for the killings
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    your hatred of the Christian ? has massacred your brain the human soul is not like a line or circle.

People have every reason to HATE and DESPISE the Christian ? . Christians and their holy book are responsible for much of the chaos, misery, and destruction of the planet that has gone on for centuries. No need for me to get into how destructive and disgusting Christians have been all throughout history, shall I? The hatred for the piece of TRASH Christian ? is warranted.

you are confusing the political and economic actions taken by Europeans and making a direct connection with Christianity.

They were Christian were they not...?

That's not all they were so why do you attribute their behavior to the teachings of christ instead of racism nationalism, and profit seeking.

a serial killer could be a member of mensa, are you going to blame mensa for the killings

Members of mensa aren't known for their extreme brutality and hatred of other people though. Christians throughout history ARE known for their extreme brutality and hatred of others who are different. Big difference btw a random serial killer who may be a member of mensa and ORGANIZED Christian nations and groups like the KKK who have spread terror and destruction throughout history.

• kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Speaking of serial killers........would one like to guess what religion most serial killers in America belong to......?

Would one like to guess what the FBI states is the standard profile of serial killers in America are.....??? Hint, the FBI states most American serial killers historically have been....religious.

My future posts here will shock many people, not with rants, but FACTS. I dare someone answer the questions above though. This will be fun.

2gtc4xy.gif
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speaking of serial killers........would one like to guess what religion most serial killers in America belong to......?

Would one like to guess what the FBI states is the standard profile of serial killers in America are.....??? Hint, the FBI states most American serial killers historically have been....religious.

My future posts here will shock many people, not with rants, but FACTS. I dare someone answer the questions above though. This will be fun.

2gtc4xy.gif

Said it before will say it again the two most prominent killers in history were Athiest. So what are you saying.

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kingblaze84‌ do you not understand the difference between claiming a religion and actually following the teachings of a religion?

Is it a hard concept to grasp that some bad people claim they are doing something in the name of something good,to disguise their true intentions?

If Christ told us not to ? and someone claiming Christian goes out killing, is it not obvious they aren't really christian....?

Smh...
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »

2gtc4xy.gif

Said it before will say it again the two most prominent killers in history were Athiest. So what are you saying.

Really in the end, my main point is that Christians need to understand why so many people don't want to be part of their religion. I don't mind people being Christians but I'm tired of SOME of the Christians who try to convert or judge those who aren't Christian or religious.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    @kingblaze84‌ do you not understand the difference between claiming a religion and actually following the teachings of a religion?

Is it a hard concept to grasp that some bad people claim they are doing something in the name of something good,to disguise their true intentions?

If Christ told us not to ? and someone claiming Christian goes out killing, is it not obvious they aren't really christian....?

Smh...

The problem with that though is that it often seems the Bible ? justifies or encourages harsh behavior, so when Christians do horrible things, it's funny to many people how the Bible ? often went along with such behavior back in the old days. But I'm willing to say most Christians that I've met have been good people who never bothered me, I'm not trying to say most Christians are bad.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    What are the Hebrews male and female haplogroup?

What you want to quench your thirst is the haplogroup DNA of the Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews, it's out there and I believe you know the answer.

But see I don't deal with their science because they got ancient Hebrew bones and Egyptian bones and they will never let you know the science, they take DNA from those Arab and Europeans

I can agree with that.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? just chumping all Christians up in the same category because of a few ? ? . @kingblaze84‌ is truly a ? ? . Christians burned crosses in front of black Christians doors. Blacks murder blacks and whites judge blacks and are racists.

So you're inadvertently saying you're prejudice against another ? on what he believes. Just like most white Americans are prejudice against Muslims because a certain sect defiled the laws of their ? . Keep going with your ? ? logic; I need a good laugh.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Just say you're prejudice against Christians and we'll dismiss every statement as ignorant.
  • zombie
    Options

2gtc4xy.gif

nothing you post will shock me because I am well educated on the ? misuse of the teachings of Christ.
  • zombie
    Options

Smh...

The problem with that though is that it often seems the Bible ? justifies or encourages harsh behavior, so when Christians do horrible things, it's funny to many people how the Bible ? often went along with such behavior back in the old days. But I'm willing to say most Christians that I've met have been good people who never bothered me, I'm not trying to say most Christians are bad.

? allowing ancient Israel to slaughter their enemies is not him giving a justification for killing today.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    some_? ! wrote: »
    This ? just chumping all Christians up in the same category because of a few ? ? . @kingblaze84‌ is truly a ? ? . Christians burned crosses in front of black Christians doors. Blacks murder blacks and whites judge blacks and are racists.

So you're inadvertently saying you're prejudice against another ? on what he believes. Just like most white Americans are prejudice against Muslims because a certain sect defiled the laws of their ? . Keep going with your ? ? logic; I need a good laugh.

Christianity disgusts me, I make ZERO apologies for that. Everyone I know and talk to in person knows how I feel on the subject. But if one wants to be a Christian, hey go right on ahead. Some of the nicest people I've ever met were Christian, but it's obvious we've all lost track on what the thread title is about lol.....

Regardless, if you're happy being Christian good for you. I'm just as happy being non religious.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options

Smh...

? allowing ancient Israel to slaughter their enemies is not him giving a justification for killing today.

The Bible ? never outlawed slavery or other disgusting behavior seen and supported all over the Bible. Try again. (Yawn)
  • zombie
    Options

Smh...

The Bible ? never outlawed slavery or other disgusting behavior seen and supported all over the Bible. Try again. (Yawn)

the bible also did not give the old testament laws to non israelites and that simple fact is some thing you cannot understand so you try again
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options

Christianity disgusts me, I make ZERO apologies for that. Everyone I know and talk to in person knows how I feel on the subject. But if one wants to be a Christian, hey go right on ahead. Some of the nicest people I've ever met were Christian, but it's obvious we've all lost track on what the thread title is about lol.....

Regardless, if you're happy being Christian good for you. I'm just as happy being non religious.

most people don't want to hear your ignorant ranting about a religion you clearly do not understand so unless you can actually make an intelligent and informed critique about the religion everything you have to say about it is garbage.

you can talk bad about what people have done but necessitating that it's because of christianity is why threads like this always end up in a fruitless fighting because you do not know what you are talking about, You have a faulty understanding about the concepts behind the faith but think that you know what it's about, and your hatred is do intense that you cannot learn anything.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    This ? just chumping all Christians up in the same category

This is the "few bad apples don't spoil the bunch" Christian apologist argument. One of the most ill-informed responses to criticisms against the religion.

What makes it so bad? It's logically, factually, and even scientifically incorrect. So, one of the premises is that Christians who contradict Christian doctrine are not Christians at all. Does your bible not say "All men have come short of the glory of G-d", thus assuming that sin is an inescapable experience in life? Wouldn't that mean that the moment you do something contrary to the word of G-d, you are no longer a Christian? And if every Christian sins, that ultimately means there are no Christians. So this whole conversation is moot.

Not convincing enough? Historically speaking, there is a long past of solidarity among large groups of people claiming to be Christians, but none of them seem to come to a complete agreement on the tenets of their faith. Google it. There are over 41,000 different denominations which lay claim to Christianity and if you plan on saying something like "Bottom line is, Jesus is our salvation", you're sure to find yourself opposed to at least half of those groups who will say that simply believing in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus is not enough. The truth is that the one thing that threads all of those versions of Christianity together is that they all subscribe to their bible, regardless of their various interpretations. And what does the BIBLE actually say about its G-d? That G-d is jealous and vengeful authoritarian who has permitted, encouraged, and even committed itself war, murder, slavery, lies, and injustice. If that G-d is the same G-d which came in the flesh as Jesus, and if Christians claim to be followers of Jesus, then it logically follows that Christians are followers of an unjust, vengeful, jealous, lying, murderous authoritarian war monger. This isn't a few bad apples in a bunch of fresh fruit. This is a bunch of fruit in a basket labelled "ROTTEN FRUIT ONLY".

Put a rotten apple in a basket full of fresh fruit, and it will quicken the ripening process of all of the other fruit by releasing ethylene gas and activating that same hormone gene in the rest, causing them to rot quicker. Assuming that Christianity was ever a righteous path in the first place, it was only a matter of time before it failed due to these "few ? ? " or "false Christians".

You can pretend that your version of Christianity is the right one Or that Christianity isn't the problem... Christians are... but that's akin to saying ? isn't the problem, pedophiles are. It's a fallacy. True, the same people that claim to be Christian and do horrible things may still do those things without claiming Christianity. But it is Christianity which would cause someone who normally NOT do horrible things to do those things.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but for good people to do bad things, it takes religion.” ~ Steven Weinberg
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How you dedicate so much time to speak against something that you believe is fantasy? Lmao get a life....
  • soul rattler
    Options
    it's called scholarly discussion. What the ? are you in this thread if you don't want to discuss Satanism?
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    @soul rattler‌ has so much feelings against religious ppl.
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    Options
    This ? just chumping all Christians up in the same category

This is the "few bad apples don't spoil the bunch" Christian apologist argument. One of the most ill-informed responses to criticisms against the religion.

What makes it so bad? It's logically, factually, and even scientifically incorrect. So, one of the premises is that Christians who contradict Christian doctrine are not Christians at all. Does your bible not say "All men have come short of the glory of G-d", thus assuming that sin is an inescapable experience in life? Wouldn't that mean that the moment you do something contrary to the word of G-d, you are no longer a Christian? And if every Christian sins, that ultimately means there are no Christians. So this whole conversation is moot.

Not convincing enough? Historically speaking, there is a long past of solidarity among large groups of people claiming to be Christians, but none of them seem to come to a complete agreement on the tenets of their faith. Google it. There are over 41,000 different denominations which lay claim to Christianity and if you plan on saying something like "Bottom line is, Jesus is our salvation", you're sure to find yourself opposed to at least half of those groups who will say that simply believing in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus is not enough. The truth is that the one thing that threads all of those versions of Christianity together is that they all subscribe to their bible, regardless of their various interpretations. And what does the BIBLE actually say about its G-d? That G-d is jealous and vengeful authoritarian who has permitted, encouraged, and even committed itself war, murder, slavery, lies, and injustice. If that G-d is the same G-d which came in the flesh as Jesus, and if Christians claim to be followers of Jesus, then it logically follows that Christians are followers of an unjust, vengeful, jealous, lying, murderous authoritarian war monger. This isn't a few bad apples in a bunch of fresh fruit. This is a bunch of fruit in a basket labelled "ROTTEN FRUIT ONLY".

Put a rotten apple in a basket full of fresh fruit, and it will quicken the ripening process of all of the other fruit by releasing ethylene gas and activating that same hormone gene in the rest, causing them to rot quicker. Assuming that Christianity was ever a righteous path in the first place, it was only a matter of time before it failed due to these "few ? ? " or "false Christians".

You can pretend that your version of Christianity is the right one Or that Christianity isn't the problem... Christians are... but that's akin to saying ? isn't the problem, pedophiles are. It's a fallacy. True, the same people that claim to be Christian and do horrible things may still do those things without claiming Christianity. But it is Christianity which would cause someone who normally NOT do horrible things to do those things.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but for good people to do bad things, it takes religion.” ~ Steven Weinberg

? off white boy your people are the ones responsible for tarnishing the title "christian" in the first place so ? your opinion.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    attacking the poster instead of addressing the post = catching feelings and admitting defeat

Are we done here?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh...

You must be taking about exodus, you don't know what you talking about.

And the name isn't slavery or slaves it's ebed meaning servant, those enemies of Israel which was killing them off in the wilderness, when Yah gave them into Israel hands, if Israel kept them as servants they was to be servants for only a certain amount of times and their was rules Israel had to follow in treating those servants.

Your whole aura is disgusting for you not know what you speak.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    reaching, man