Satanism....and all the misrepresentations about it.

Options

Comments

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just say you have no clue what you're talking about and stop regurgitating whatever ? they spoonfed you as an impressionable child.
    Bro listen, I'm not gonna argue with a ? who's dumb enough to worship satan . The bible has a lot of things you can easily misinterpret if you don't have a pastor from your local church break it down. You my friend are a agent of misinformation. All your doing is taking scriptures & twisting the message tryna get a reaction from ppl. I'd like to know what happened to you that made you so hateful towards Christ. The man died for YOU, yet your so spiteful smh.

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some_? ! wrote: »
    Oh yea, the term Africa was named after a Greek explorer Oscius Africanus or something like that. Africa was originally Ethiopia and the moors stole all their knowledge from the Hebrews so ? punished them by giving it to the Arabs who gave it to the Europeans.

That's because the Moors got that knowledge from their Hebrew Mothers and gave it to their Muslim father
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's crazy how people equate Christianity to the white man's religion when it was a religion stolen by the white man from the Ethiopians. Know your history before you post dumb ? . We already know his name is not Jesus but his name is worshipped in many languages. Technically his name is Joshua.

The closest English representation is joshua, but there is no J in Hebrew. His name was Yeshua ben yosef, the Essene Hierophant.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now that I think about it. I'm convinced that white people are descendants of Jacob and blacks of Esau because Jacob stole his blessing forcing his brothers to be his servants.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Satan isn't anyone being. Satan in general means enemy which he is. What most people in this thread or referring to is lucifer. And lol at ? being amn evil ? . Do ? even read the bible or just skim through and pick and chose verses with no understanding of them.

Actually, Satan means prosecutor to be exact. It is the ultimate enem while you are being charge with criminal charges.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Oh yea, the term Africa was named after a Greek explorer Oscius Africanus or something like that. Africa was originally Ethiopia and the moors stole all their knowledge from the Hebrews so ? punished them by giving it to the Arabs who gave it to the Europeans.

How the moors steal something their ancestors created? I haven't seen an original train of thought in Christianity.
  • waterproof
    Options
    You unlearned Negros Moors are the children of Hebrew women and Muslim fathers
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    What are the Hebrews male and female haplogroup?
  • waterproof
    Options
    What are the Hebrews male and female haplogroup?

What you want to quench your thirst is the haplogroup DNA of the Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews, it's out there and I believe you know the answer.

But see I don't deal with their science because they got ancient Hebrew bones and Egyptian bones and they will never let you know the science, they take DNA from those Arab and Europeans
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could have sworn this was a thread about Satanism
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Satan and his ? followers.
  • waterproof
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

You want to know what point i made go back and read my post, i don't feel like rehashing it again. The theory has been tested and there is power in numbers.

i can't tell you how many people will be in heaven or hell or the numbers

That's because you don't read your bible you ? ass Christian. Read Matthew 7:13-14. I'll even give you a reference: http://cavern.uark.edu/~cdm/answers/articles/deathrate.htm

That roughly means 3/4ths of the entirety of humanity, past, present, and future will go to Hell.

Now since you were just beating your chest a couple posts ago, what would happen if everyone who is going to Hell decided to ? all the (presumably) Christians going to Heaven? Oh, but let me guess, numbers aren't everything now, right?

You simple minded man who have no understanding stop quoting people who don't understand Torah, that biblical verse is not about heaven or hell, it's about walking the straight path of righteousness by following the example of the Messiah in which is following the Torah
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Satanists hate pedos for one, and they ain't all in hoodies next to campfires doing voodoo or witchcraft. Different types if a satanic followers like Christian.

Some actually believe there's necessary evil to prevent bad things from occurring as backward as that may sound.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

You want to know what point i made go back and read my post, i don't feel like rehashing it again. The theory has been tested and there is power in numbers.

That's because you don't read your bible you ? ass Christian. Read Matthew 7:13-14. I'll even give you a reference: http://cavern.uark.edu/~cdm/answers/articles/deathrate.htm

That roughly means 3/4ths of the entirety of humanity, past, present, and future will go to Hell.

Now since you were just beating your chest a couple posts ago, what would happen if everyone who is going to Hell decided to ? all the (presumably) Christians going to Heaven? Oh, but let me guess, numbers aren't everything now, right?

You simple minded man who have no understanding stop quoting people who don't understand Torah, that biblical verse is not about heaven or hell, it's about walking the straight path of righteousness by following the example of the Messiah in which is following the Torah
    Since when was the book of Matthew part of the Torah?
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Satanists hate pedos for one, and they ain't all in hoodies next to campfires doing voodoo or witchcraft. Different types if a satanic followers like Christian.

Some actually believe there's necessary evil to prevent bad things from occurring as backward as that may sound.
    Ok great. Now give us some satanic scriptures and verses from their official "book" so we can blatantly misquote it, misinterpret it & take it out of context like they do the bible. Turn the tables on y'all.....
  • waterproof
    Options

Again if you don't understand Torah you wouldn't even understand NT
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

iont see why i should pray to the bible ? or jesus
    and i dont see why i should pray to lucifer or satan
    theres nowhere proof to be found that any of these things exist.

Homer-Walks-Into-Bar-and-Leaves.gif

• DOPEdweebz
    Options

Ok great. Now give us some satanic scriptures and verses from their official "book" so we can blatantly misquote it, misinterpret it & take it out of context like they do the bible. Turn the tables on y'all.....

Evil is in the eye if the beholder. I remembered they have ten,9, or 8 natural laws or something which is their version of the ten commandments. Alot if which I think mosy people are already down with without conforming to satanism
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

I can't prove people lie all the time but they do. Maybe I should take everyone for their word.
  • soul rattler
    Options

Again if you don't understand Torah you wouldn't even understand NT

? why are you in here talking about the Torah when Matthew isn't in the Torah?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

Pray to Joe Pesci

6G0LU.jpg
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    I guess people pray because of faith. Well, I guess I somewhat believe in faith, but everyone is different.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options

At one point you should ask yourself, why is the Bible so easy to take out of context? Why are Christians so embarrassed that the Bible ? has supported so much evil, when the Bible admits this? The Bible ? gets a pass for drowning most of the whole world and yet if I was to drown my neighbor's 6 kids in a swimming pool, I'd suddenly be looked at as horrible. Which one is it?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options

At one point you should ask yourself, why is the Bible so easy to take out of context? Why are Christians so embarrassed that the Bible ? has supported so much evil, when the Bible admits this? The Bible ? gets a pass for drowning most of the whole world and yet if I was to drown my neighbor's 6 kids in a swimming pool, I'd suddenly be looked at as horrible. Which one is it?

The bolded is a lie and i proved it to you and you gave no response to the post.

The bible ? created the world in the fist ? place so if drowning the whole world is for the greater good then it's his right to do so AND NO ONE ever really died. You are not equal to ?

you want ? to live by the same standards that he gave man but that's ? stupid are you going to live by the same rules you give your children??
  • soul rattler
    Options
    New International Version
    I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

New Living Translation
    I create the light and make the darkness. I send good times and bad times. I, the LORD, am the one who does these things.

English Standard Version
    I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create calamity, I am the LORD, who does all these things.

New American Standard Bible
    The One forming light and creating darkness, Causing well-being and creating calamity; I am the LORD who does all these.

King James Bible
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
    I form light and create darkness, I make success and create disaster; I, Yahweh, do all these things."

International Standard Version
    "I form light and create darkness, I make goodness and create disaster. I am the LORD, who does all these things.

NET Bible
    I am the one who forms light and creates darkness; the one who brings about peace and creates calamity. I am the LORD, who accomplishes all these things.

? 'S WORD® Translation
    I make light and create darkness. I make blessings and create disasters. I, the LORD, do all these things.

Jubilee Bible 2000
    I form the light and create darkness; I make peace and create evil: I am the LORD that does all this.

King James 2000 Bible
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create calamity: I the LORD do all these things.

American King James Version
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

American Standard Version
    I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, that doeth all these things.

Douay-Rheims Bible
    I form the light, and create darkness, I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord that do all these things.

Darby Bible Translation
    forming the light and creating darkness, making peace and creating evil: I, Jehovah, do all these things.

English Revised Version
    I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil; I am the LORD, that doeth all these things.

Webster's Bible Translation

World English Bible
    I form the light, and create darkness. I make peace, and create calamity. I am Yahweh, who does all these things.

Young's Literal Translation
    Forming light, and preparing darkness, Making peace, and preparing evil, I am Jehovah, doing all these things.'
    Let's go ahead and shoot down this whole "Calamity vs Evil" thing that Christians apologists like to make.

Killing an entire country's population of firstborns is not just calamity. Purposely drowning the Earth is not just calamity. Burning cities to the ground, turning people into salt, and suggesting and allowing a man's entire family to be killed are not just calamities. These are horrible and terrifying acts of murder and the support of murder. Assuming that we all can reasonably equate murder with "evil", genocide is definitively evil.

And how do we define murder? An unrighteous ? . So how do Christians justify the actions of their ? ? They say things like "No man can understand the thoughts of the lord" and "He works in mysterious ways". But guess what? If you can't conceivably render an explanation behind the allowance and execution of murder, slavery, ? , abuse, etc., then you have no reason to label those acts as anything but unrighteous, and therefore evil.

A step further, what is "evil" other than something you're utterly opposed to? What if you just don't understand it yet? How can any evil be universalized when everyone is opposed to different things? Again, the simple "It's evil because ? said so and what ? says goes" is a illogical fallacy and an all around ? poor argument.