Satanism....and all the misrepresentations about it.

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Meroe wrote: »
    A ? whom does not rule over both the positive and negative polarities is not the absolute ? .

You guys think way too small if you don't think negativity isn't essential to every facet of existence.

It's the negativity that makes positivity worthwhile.

the old must be cut away to make room for the new.

There is a difference between negativity and evil, ? does rule over evil because ultimately he is sovereign and thus keep evil from totally over running the planet but he does not cause it

That's it I'm outta here

tumblr_mtzz54K9Vj1r61x1mo1_500.gif

why because you are too simple to understand what i said

Nope, it's more because your post contradicted itself. You basically said ? prevents evil from taking over the Earth....UMMMMMM....when the ? did that happen? Evil ? happens all the time.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? of the bible does not support evil.

An all powerful being which knowingly allows evil to exists is thereby supporting its existence. It's called inaction.

If ? did not allow evil to exist then that in itself would be evil because it would be taking away the free will choices of thinking beings. but allowing evil choices to exist does not in itself cause evil

1f735b2d414e6d4fea48c83eac6ad246bdf5b27.gif

You would understand if you just ask ? into your life and repent of your foolishness.

Been there, done that, I actually feel more enlightened and happy without relying on an evil Biblical ? day by day. I try to be ambitious and at the same time one with the world, which brings me enough contentment.

And which ? ? There are so many of them. Not one that supports ? , genocide or slavery I hope. You know, your ? .

if my ? supported genocide you @trashboat and @soulrattler would be dead long time. You want to be one with the world but the world is wicked so you want to be one WITH wickedness .

Yeah and what's your lazy ? doing about all this wickedness? Sitting with a tack up his ass?

you keep asking for ? to appear to show himself this line of questioning shows that you have no understanding of the holy spirit
  • zombie
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Satan isn't anyone being. Satan in general means enemy which he is. What most people in this thread or referring to is lucifer. And lol at ? being amn evil ? . Do ? even read the bible or just skim through and pick and chose verses with no understanding of them.

The Bible ? IS an evil ? . It admits to creating good and evil, and therefore supporting it. Want me to post up the passages saying so?

Post the passages please show you ignorance
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Satan isn't anyone being. Satan in general means enemy which he is. What most people in this thread or referring to is lucifer. And lol at ? being amn evil ? . Do ? even read the bible or just skim through and pick and chose verses with no understanding of them.

The Bible ? IS an evil ? . It admits to creating good and evil, and therefore supporting it. Want me to post up the passages saying so?

Evil is allowed through free will. Read the bible and open yourself up so you can understand. And if you were going to quote Isaiah 45:7 the only verse that mentions him creating evil again read the whole of Isaiah and actually study the bible and translation s to get an understanding.
  • zombie
    Options

An all powerful being which knowingly allows evil to exists is thereby supporting its existence. It's called inaction.

If ? did not allow evil to exist then that in itself would be evil because it would be taking away the free will choices of thinking beings. but allowing evil choices to exist does not in itself cause evil

You would understand if you just ask ? into your life and repent of your foolishness.

Been there, done that, I actually feel more enlightened and happy without relying on an evil Biblical ? day by day. I try to be ambitious and at the same time one with the world, which brings me enough contentment.

And which ? ? There are so many of them. Not one that supports ? , genocide or slavery I hope. You know, your ? .

if my ? supported genocide you @trashboat and @soulrattler would be dead long time. You want to be one with the world but the world is wicked so you want to be one WITH wickedness .
    Stay classy, Christian.

you need to be glad people like me stay christian
  • zombie
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Meroe wrote: »
    A ? whom does not rule over both the positive and negative polarities is not the absolute ? .

You guys think way too small if you don't think negativity isn't essential to every facet of existence.

It's the negativity that makes positivity worthwhile.

the old must be cut away to make room for the new.

There is a difference between negativity and evil, ? does rule over evil because ultimately he is sovereign and thus keep evil from totally over running the planet but he does not cause it

That's it I'm outta here

tumblr_mtzz54K9Vj1r61x1mo1_500.gif

why because you are too simple to understand what i said

Nope, it's more because your post contradicted itself. You basically said ? prevents evil from taking over the Earth....UMMMMMM....when the ? did that happen? Evil ? happens all the time.

As bad as things are evil does not control everyone 100% so i did not contradict myself and there are lots of good going on in the world it's not all evil this is thanks to ? being the redeemer he is.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options

No problem......

Isaiah 45:7:
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and CREATE EVIL: I the LORD do all these things.

Here's a passage that shows the Bible ? likes genocide and mass murder

"I have wiped out many nations, devastating their fortress walls and towers. Their cities are now deserted; their streets are in silent ruin. There are no survivors to even tell what happened. I thought, 'Surely they will have reverence for me now! Surely they will listen to my warnings, so I won't need to strike again.' But no; however much I punish them, they continue their evil practices from dawn till dusk and dusk till dawn." So now the LORD says: "Be patient; the time is coming soon when I will stand up and accuse these evil nations. For it is my decision to gather together the kingdoms of the earth and pour out my fiercest anger and fury on them. All the earth will be devoured by the fire of my jealousy. "On that day I will purify the lips of all people, so that everyone will be able to worship the LORD together. My scattered people who live beyond the rivers of Ethiopia will come to present their offerings. (Zephaniah 3:6-10 NLT)

And for fun, another passage that shows the Bible ? , Jeffrey Dahmer and Adolf ? have a lot in common

When the LORD your ? brings you into the land you are about to enter and occupy, he will clear away many nations ahead of you: the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites. These seven nations are all more powerful than you. When the LORD your ? hands these nations over to you and you conquer them, you must completely destroy them. Make no treaties with them and show them no mercy. Do not intermarry with them, and don't let your daughters and sons marry their sons and daughters. They will lead your young people away from me to worship other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and he will destroy you. (Deuteronomy 7:1-4 NLT)

--Disgusting and disgraceful. Shall I pull out verses on how the Bible ? feels about ? ?
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Yeah and what's your lazy ? doing about all this wickedness? Sitting with a tack up his ass?

you keep asking for ? to appear to show himself this line of questioning shows that you have no understanding of the holy spirit

Excuse the laziness of the Bible ? all you want. It just means more and more secular people homeboy.
  • The_Jackal
    Options

No problem......

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and CREATE EVIL: I the LORD do all these things.

"I have wiped out many nations, devastating their fortress walls and towers. Their cities are now deserted; their streets are in silent ruin. There are no survivors to even tell what happened. I thought, 'Surely they will have reverence for me now! Surely they will listen to my warnings, so I won't need to strike again.' But no; however much I punish them, they continue their evil practices from dawn till dusk and dusk till dawn." So now the LORD says: "Be patient; the time is coming soon when I will stand up and accuse these evil nations. For it is my decision to gather together the kingdoms of the earth and pour out my fiercest anger and fury on them. All the earth will be devoured by the fire of my jealousy. "On that day I will purify the lips of all people, so that everyone will be able to worship the LORD together. My scattered people who live beyond the rivers of Ethiopia will come to present their offerings. (Zephaniah 3:6-10 NLT)

And for fun, another passage that shows the Bible ? , Jeffrey Dahmer and Adolf ? have a lot in common

When the LORD your ? brings you into the land you are about to enter and occupy, he will clear away many nations ahead of you: the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites. These seven nations are all more powerful than you. When the LORD your ? hands these nations over to you and you conquer them, you must completely destroy them. Make no treaties with them and show them no mercy. Do not intermarry with them, and don't let your daughters and sons marry their sons and daughters. They will lead your young people away from me to worship other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and he will destroy you. (Deuteronomy 7:1-4 NLT)

--Disgusting and disgraceful. Shall I pull out verses on how the Bible ? feels about ? ?

Isaiah is a lack of understanding on your part. As for the other two verses lol you serious. Conquest has always been a major part of human history. Understand that ? didn't wipe out those cities the Jews did though ? did watch over his children and help them. Once again actually read the bible or at the very least study it instead of googleing verses
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options

No problem......

Isaiah is a lack of understanding on your part. As for the other two verses lol you serious. Conquest has always been a major part of human history. Understand that ? didn't wipe out those cities the Jews did though ? did watch over his children and help them. Once again actually read the bible or at the very least study it instead of googleing verses

So he aided and abetted murder? So much for free will. Why did he need to help if they had free will to do it on their own. Why did it even need to be done if ? is omnipotent and why be surprised, angered and jealous if ? knew it was going down since he knows all? Oh right, we don't know ? 's plan and it's not our place to judge him.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options

No problem......

? supports genocide then? He supports mass ? ? UGH!!!!! Keep your Bible ? away from me. He's a DEMON. No surprise the Bible ? didn't criticize the conquest, HE CREATED EVIL LOL. ? that ? FOR REAL!!!
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    ? chose to help because he made a promise to Abraham that his sons numbers would rival the stars in the sky. As for everything else that you wrote furiousone you lack an understanding of the bible so you honestly wouldn't be able to comprehend it. As for King Blaze those were wars that were fought and all the other nations lost. If that's genocide then so be it. And lol ? has never supported ? just because they took captives doesn't mean they were ? and ? speaks out against ? numerous times. You would know that if you actually read instead of picking and choseing
  • kingblaze84
    Options
  • zombie
    edited July 2014
    Options

No problem......

? destroying the enemies of israel is not evil especially if you understood the proper context and the behaviors of those people ? chose to let israel displace.

as for isaiah the hebrew word used for evil in th KJV is raah which translates to calamity, sorrow, affliction and many other words however IN CONTEXT with of the rest of isaiah 45 "evil" is not a good translation because when we think of evil we think of it as being an absence of good, moral evil.

but ? through isaiah is not talking about morals there he is talking about natural phenomena and that's why in most other translations except the kjv the translation "EVIL" IS NOT USED.
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    th?id=HN.608046719421186780&pid=15.1&P=0

First off Satan in general means enemy or adversary look up the actually meaning of the words. You mean lucifer. As far as the ? count for ? most of it wasn't by ? 's own hand
  • zombie
    edited July 2014
    Options

Excuse the laziness of the Bible ? all you want. It just means more and more secular people homeboy.

? is anything but lazy he works in my life and the lives of many others you just cannot see the work being done. and as for secular be careful how you use that word many religious people are actually secular to some extent.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

First off Satan in general means enemy or adversary look up the actually meaning of the words. You mean lucifer. As far as the ? count for ? most of it wasn't by ? 's own hand

Okay so let's include the flood then lol....how many innocent men, women and children do you think ? massacred that day?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what's the difference between good and evil?
    Good is good, evil is bad. Of you don't understand this then I see why you hate religion. It's too complex for you

Just say you have no clue what you're talking about and stop regurgitating whatever ? they spoonfed you as an impressionable child.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options

? is anything but lazy he works in my life and the lives of many others you just cannot see the work being done. and as for secular be careful how you use that word many religious people are actually secular to some extent.

It's a good thing many religious folk are secular then. If Christians in America and worldwide still took their religion seriously, we would have more stuff like this being supported....

153-The-bible-on-slaves-650x385.jpg
  • The_Jackal
    Options

Okay so let's include the flood then lol....how many innocent men, women and children do you think ? massacred that day?

Again man read the bible. ? looked into every man women and child heart and there thoughts were turned to evil. I say that no innocent people were killed.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options

It's a good thing many religious folk are secular then. If Christians in America and worldwide still took their religion seriously, we would have more stuff like this being supported....

153-The-bible-on-slaves-650x385.jpg

May I say.........ETHERED
    iFFbNB5Oa2Emh.gif
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Again man read the bible. ? looked into every man women and child heart and there thoughts were turned to evil. I say that no innocent people were killed.

So if a little kid is bad, he or she should be drowned to death?
  • kingblaze84
    Options
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    3wHogN6.jpg

I'm shocked at what i've read so far. Crazy part is we have a lot of Black Christian's.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you need to be glad people like me stay christian

LOL ? ain't nobody on the internet or in real life scared of a Christian. You all are spineless, cowardly, idiotic, fearful, paranoid, and utterly pathetic parasites who only use power to stop ? from getting married, non-Christians from being elected to public office, and generally make life harder for any group of people you don't like.

These aren't the days of the Christian Crusades or mass intercontinental slavery. Any one of you who takes that book of yours too seriously can get smacked the ? up.