Satanism....and all the misrepresentations about it.

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meroe wrote: »
    A ? whom does not rule over both the positive and negative polarities is not the absolute ? .

You guys think way too small if you don't think negativity isn't essential to every facet of existence.

It's the negativity that makes positivity worthwhile.

the old must be cut away to make room for the new.

There is a difference between negativity and evil, ? does rule over evil because ultimately he is sovereign and thus keep evil from totally over running the planet but he does not cause it
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? is stupid, lol.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some_? ! wrote: »
    Y'all ? is stupid, lol.

I know right
    what kind of fool believes an invisible man lives in the sky
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    Y'all ? is stupid, lol.

I know right

I know right

And what kinda dumb ? doesn't believe in ? but believes in satan, lmao. Nothing wrong with not believing ? but some ? with the recessive gene and entitlement issues who feels he knows the answers to the universe and being a ? that believes that we came from star dust and magically started speaking languages to communicate with one another, building architecture, transportation and spaceships and obtaining knowledge out of thin air though. Humans without ? are dumb.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    the ? of the bible does not support evil.

An all powerful being which knowingly allows evil to exists is thereby supporting its existence. It's called inaction.

If ? did not allow evil to exist then that in itself would be evil because it would be taking away the free will choices of thinking beings. but allowing evil choices to exist does not in itself cause evil

1f735b2d414e6d4fea48c83eac6ad246bdf5b27.gif

You would understand if you just ask ? into your life and repent of your foolishness.

Been there, done that, I actually feel more enlightened and happy without relying on an evil Biblical ? day by day. I try to be ambitious and at the same time one with the world, which brings me enough contentment.

And which ? ? There are so many of them. Not one that supports ? , genocide or slavery I hope. You know, your ? .
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    Y'all ? is stupid, lol.

I know right

I know right

And what kinda dumb ? doesn't believe in ? but believes in satan, lmao. Nothing wrong with not believing ? but some ? with the recessive gene and entitlement issues who feels he knows the answers to the universe and being a ? that believes that we came from star dust and magically started speaking languages to communicate with one another, building architecture, transportation and spaceships and obtaining knowledge out of thin air though. Humans without ? are dumb.

There is no such thing as magic either

Nice straw man
  • zombie
    edited July 2014
    Options

An all powerful being which knowingly allows evil to exists is thereby supporting its existence. It's called inaction.

If ? did not allow evil to exist then that in itself would be evil because it would be taking away the free will choices of thinking beings. but allowing evil choices to exist does not in itself cause evil

You would understand if you just ask ? into your life and repent of your foolishness.

Been there, done that, I actually feel more enlightened and happy without relying on an evil Biblical ? day by day. I try to be ambitious and at the same time one with the world, which brings me enough contentment.

And which ? ? There are so many of them. Not one that supports ? , genocide or slavery I hope. You know, your ? .

if my ? supported genocide you @trashboat and @soulrattler would be dead long time. You want to be one with the world but the world is wicked so you want to be one WITH wickedness .
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if my ? supported genocide you @trashboat and @soulrattler would be dead long time. You want to be one with the world but the world is wicked so you want to be one WITH wickedness .
    Stay classy, Christian.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the same cats who we're talking down on Christians in another thread are in this thread defending satan...interesting...makes since now
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options

Yeah and what's your lazy ? doing about all this wickedness? Sitting with a tack up his ass?
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options
    So the same cats who we're talking down on Christians in another thread are in this thread defending satan...interesting...makes since now

It makes a lot of sense of course.

I'm on the side of being against a Bible ? that admits its creation and support for evil, while others such as yourself defend the evil Bible ? and its many, many atrocities. Drowning the world at one point, being lazy, etc. Considering how Christians have been extremely evil over the years and the ? that they worship admits to creating evil, it actually makes a whole lot of sense.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options
    A ? whom does not rule over both the positive and negative polarities is not the absolute ? .

You guys think way too small if you don't think negativity isn't essential to every facet of existence.

There is a difference between negativity and evil, ? does rule over evil because ultimately he is sovereign and thus keep evil from totally over running the planet but he does not cause it

That's it I'm outta here

tumblr_mtzz54K9Vj1r61x1mo1_500.gif
  • LUClEN
    Options

Your ? would have to exist for that to happen
    If he existed I wouldn't have dismissed religion
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [
    I'm on the side of being against a Bible ? that admits its creation and support for evil, while others such as yourself defend the evil Bible ? and its many, many atrocities. Drowning the world at one point, being lazy, etc. Considering how Christians have been extremely evil over the years and the ? that they worship admits to creating evil, it actually makes a whole lot of sense.
    So you do believe there is higher power? Just choose believe one side verse the other? Stupid. Your clearly confused about Christianity and are taking your anger out by trying every announce of your tiny little brain to discredit it. Just go to church and you will get a better understanding of Gods purpose. The reason sin is committed is because ? gave us free will to accept him. He gave you & I a choice to either do right or wrong. Some ppl don't wanna accept ? , and they are mad at ppl who do. Why exactly are you angry at Christianity? Guilty?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Satan isn't anyone being. Satan in general means enemy which he is. What most people in this thread or referring to is lucifer. And lol at ? being amn evil ? . Do ? even read the bible or just skim through and pick and chose verses with no understanding of them.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    Y'all ? is idiots. There is nothing good about satanism. Christian satan? Huh? I'm sure the Muslim satan is just as evil. I'm sure the catholic satan ain't too friendly. Whatever different name they choose, it's ALL EVIL, and you need to stay away from it.

This explains the whole thread.
  • blackamerica
    Options
    Y'all ? is idiots. There is nothing good about satanism. Christian satan? Huh? I'm sure the Muslim satan is just as evil. I'm sure the catholic satan ain't too friendly. Whatever different name they choose, it's ALL EVIL, and you need to stay away from it.

Why?
    Why? Because evil is not good. There are online dictionaries if your still not sure
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why?
    Why? Because evil is not good. There are online dictionaries if your still not sure

what's the difference between good and evil?
  • LUClEN
    Options

Why?

Perspective
  • blackamerica
    Options
    Good is good, evil is bad. Of you don't understand this then I see why you hate religion. It's too complex for you
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options
    [
    So you do believe there is higher power? Just choose believe one side verse the other? Stupid. Your clearly confused about Christianity and are taking your anger out by trying every announce of your tiny little brain to discredit it. Just go to church and you will get a better understanding of Gods purpose. The reason sin is committed is because ? gave us free will to accept him. He gave you & I a choice to either do right or wrong. Some ppl don't wanna accept ? , and they are mad at ppl who do. Why exactly are you angry at Christianity? Guilty?

So the Bible ? wanted slavery, ? and genocide so we can ACCEPT him? WTF kind of logic is that? No wonder people disrespect Christianity all the time. Remember, the Bible ? ADMITS to creating evil, the son of a ? .

By the way, as an ex-Christian, I went to church just last Christmas, just so my family wouldn't whine to me about it. Those days are numbered though. I know the Bible very well, which is exactly why I want nothing to do with it lol
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Satan isn't anyone being. Satan in general means enemy which he is. What most people in this thread or referring to is lucifer. And lol at ? being amn evil ? . Do ? even read the bible or just skim through and pick and chose verses with no understanding of them.

The Bible ? IS an evil ? . It admits to creating good and evil, and therefore supporting it. Want me to post up the passages saying so?
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Good is good, evil is bad. Of you don't understand this then I see why you hate religion. It's too complex for you

Those values are Subjective
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options

Define evil.....this will be fun.....and please no generic ? like "you just don't understand". Because if evil is what I think it is, then the Bible ? definitely supports evil (it created it after all)

Quotation-Mark-Twain-bible-Meetville-Quotes-132145.jpg
  • zombie
    Options

That's it I'm outta here

tumblr_mtzz54K9Vj1r61x1mo1_500.gif

why because you are too simple to understand what i said