Satanism....and all the misrepresentations about it.

Options

Comments

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    you need to be glad people like me stay christian

LOL ? ain't nobody on the internet or in real life scared of a Christian. You all are spineless, cowardly, idiotic, fearful, paranoid, and utterly pathetic parasites who only use power to stop ? from getting married, non-Christians from being elected to public office, and generally make life harder for any group of people you don't like.

These aren't the days of the Christian Crusades or mass intercontinental slavery. Any one of you who takes that book of yours too seriously can get smacked the ? up.

So in other words you support that ? ? thanks for letting us know are you white??? i should have asked you that sooner.

christians do not want ? to get married because if we support them or don't in principle try to stop them then we are in a sense spiritually responsible for it. You should be happy that modern day christians are actually taking the message of christ more serious than those in the past did, that's why you can slap us today and why our ? can be disrespected on tv. WE ALLOW it, there are after all much more of us than you

I must have started struck a sore spot for you to zero in on ? marriage and ignore the rest of my post.

If you must know, I don't support marriage as an institution period. It's ? , in my humble opinion.

Back to the point, Christians don't slaughter non-believers in droves anymore because it is no longer fundamentally, socially, or economically sound to do so. Even so, at this point, it would be foolish to try. You're welcome to try though.

but christians make up the vast majority of society we chose to stop slaughter which reenforces my point christians as time has went on have gotten closer to what ? would like us to be, we are still not perfect but we have gotten closer.

If all the christians in america just decided that we wanted to ? all the atheist in the nation what would you do???

I would wonder what the ? that has to do with me since I'm not an atheist.

it's not about you ? it's about proving my point which your post just reenforced and i am sorry i keep forgetting that you subscribe to the serpents philosophy.

Proving what point? That there's power in numbers? Let's test this theory.

When it's all said and done, will there be more people in Heaven or Hell?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All praise to the Dark Lord.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL ? ain't nobody on the internet or in real life scared of a Christian. You all are spineless, cowardly, idiotic, fearful, paranoid, and utterly pathetic parasites who only use power to stop ? from getting married, non-Christians from being elected to public office, and generally make life harder for any group of people you don't like.

These aren't the days of the Christian Crusades or mass intercontinental slavery. Any one of you who takes that book of yours too seriously can get smacked the ? up.

So in other words you support that ? ? thanks for letting us know are you white??? i should have asked you that sooner.

christians do not want ? to get married because if we support them or don't in principle try to stop them then we are in a sense spiritually responsible for it. You should be happy that modern day christians are actually taking the message of christ more serious than those in the past did, that's why you can slap us today and why our ? can be disrespected on tv. WE ALLOW it, there are after all much more of us than you

I must have started struck a sore spot for you to zero in on ? marriage and ignore the rest of my post.

If you must know, I don't support marriage as an institution period. It's ? , in my humble opinion.

Back to the point, Christians don't slaughter non-believers in droves anymore because it is no longer fundamentally, socially, or economically sound to do so. Even so, at this point, it would be foolish to try. You're welcome to try though.

but christians make up the vast majority of society we chose to stop slaughter which reenforces my point christians as time has went on have gotten closer to what ? would like us to be, we are still not perfect but we have gotten closer.

If all the christians in america just decided that we wanted to ? all the atheist in the nation what would you do???

I would wonder what the ? that has to do with me since I'm not an atheist.

it's not about you ? it's about proving my point which your post just reenforced and i am sorry i keep forgetting that you subscribe to the serpents philosophy.

Proving what point? That there's power in numbers? Let's test this theory.

When it's all said and done, will there be more people in Heaven or Hell?

You want to know what point i made go back and read my post, i don't feel like rehashing it again. The theory has been tested and there is power in numbers.

i can't tell you how many people will be in heaven or hell or the numbers
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options

I'm not Atheist or anything, but I agree with this quote. There's a few Christians that are cool, but most are Bullies.

Do you also support that ? ? ???

Hey people can do what they want it's a free country. I'm not homosexual, but i'm not a person to judge. Plus in Christianity it says not to judge.

Why am i not surprised you support that ? ? anyway people can do what they what which means christians don't have to support that ? ? and we should not be deemed bullies just because of it.

There is a whole book in the bible called judges people often that not judging out of context.

I'm neutral on it basically saying I don't care. You seem to have a lot of hate in your heart for being a Christian.

christians are not perfect and it's not hate for mankind that's in my heart it's the hate of fuckery.

Yeah sure LMFAO go and do some more ? tap dancin ? .
    lamot-tap-dancing-o.gif

You cannot be neutral on a moving train, little boy your silence is support and you are new on this forum no one that actually paid attention to my posts and positions on things would ever call me a ? it's always you newbies and undercover white boys that say that dumb ? or sometimes it's black atheist that don't have a proper way to attack me who say that stupid ? .

I'm not an Atheist LMFAO. Plus I've been on here for almost a year, so I wouldn't call myself new. Oh i'm not White by the way. If Christian's could do anything it's help the ones who are doing wrong and guide them to righteousness. Even Motivational Speakers are doing it right and have it covered.I'm on the fence on turning to Buddhism or going to a Non-Denominational religious view. The Black Christian's are the ? worst.

You have less than 1000 posts you are new because you don't engage enough. I did not call you an atheist learn to read i simply listed the kind of people who ignorantly call me a ? when i could never be one.

I don't engage enough? What? Also, i've read to little kids and etc, so I know how to read.
  • zombie
    edited July 2014
    Options

I'm not Atheist or anything, but I agree with this quote. There's a few Christians that are cool, but most are Bullies.

Hey people can do what they want it's a free country. I'm not homosexual, but i'm not a person to judge. Plus in Christianity it says not to judge.

Why am i not surprised you support that ? ? anyway people can do what they what which means christians don't have to support that ? ? and we should not be deemed bullies just because of it.

There is a whole book in the bible called judges people often that not judging out of context.

I'm neutral on it basically saying I don't care. You seem to have a lot of hate in your heart for being a Christian.

christians are not perfect and it's not hate for mankind that's in my heart it's the hate of fuckery.

lamot-tap-dancing-o.gif

You cannot be neutral on a moving train, little boy your silence is support and you are new on this forum no one that actually paid attention to my posts and positions on things would ever call me a ? it's always you newbies and undercover white boys that say that dumb ? or sometimes it's black atheist that don't have a proper way to attack me who say that stupid ? .

I'm not an Atheist LMFAO. Plus I've been on here for almost a year, so I wouldn't call myself new. Oh i'm not White by the way. If Christian's could do anything it's help the ones who are doing wrong and guide them to righteousness. Even Motivational Speakers are doing it right and have it covered.I'm on the fence on turning to Buddhism or going to a Non-Denominational religious view. The Black Christian's are the ? worst.

You have less than 1000 posts you are new because you don't engage enough. I did not call you an atheist learn to read i simply listed the kind of people who ignorantly call me a ? when i could never be one.

I don't engage enough? What? Also, i've read to little kids and etc, so I know how to read.

You don't post enough, if you could really read you would have known what i meant. The recital of words is not reading. if you cannot comprehend the words and the messages being delivered then you cannot really read.
  • soul rattler
    Options

You want to know what point i made go back and read my post, i don't feel like rehashing it again. The theory has been tested and there is power in numbers.

That's because you don't read your bible you ? ass Christian. Read Matthew 7:13-14. I'll even give you a reference: http://cavern.uark.edu/~cdm/answers/articles/deathrate.htm

That roughly means 3/4ths of the entirety of humanity, past, present, and future will go to Hell.

Now since you were just beating your chest a couple posts ago, what would happen if everyone who is going to Hell decided to ? all the (presumably) Christians going to Heaven? Oh, but let me guess, numbers aren't everything now, right?
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options

lamot-tap-dancing-o.gif

You don't post enough, if you could really read you would have known what i meant. The recital of words is not reading. if you cannot comprehend the words and the messages being delivered then you cannot really read.

You are a ? and I post here everyday. Just earlier this month I had 200 post. Now i'm almost at 1000. Get the ? out of here you dumb ? .
  • soul rattler
    Options

lamot-tap-dancing-o.gif

You are a ? and I post here everyday. Just earlier this month I had 200 post. Now i'm almost at 1000. Get the ? out of here you dumb ? .

LOL don't do this
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options

lamot-tap-dancing-o.gif

LOL don't do this
    Yeah you right it's no use the dude's a troll. I got school next month, so hell with this ? .
  • zombie
    Options

lamot-tap-dancing-o.gif

YOU HAVE BEEN on the site for a year and don't have 1000 posts yet which means you don't talk to people alot you just started talking more so you are still new
  • zombie
    Options

That's because you don't read your bible you ? ass Christian. Read Matthew 7:13-14. I'll even give you a reference: http://cavern.uark.edu/~cdm/answers/articles/deathrate.htm

That roughly means 3/4ths of the entirety of humanity, past, present, and future will go to Hell.

Now since you were just beating your chest a couple posts ago, what would happen if everyone who is going to Hell decided to ? all the (presumably) Christians going to Heaven? Oh, but let me guess, numbers aren't everything now, right?

How the ? am i going to know the exact number that 3/4THS OF HUMANITY IS ??? FROM THE PAST, PRESENT A FUTURE. I don't know who is going to hell no one does. i don't believe we can tell how many people are on the earth right now, we just guess. The bolded is just pure ? stupid.

ARE YOU WHITE ANSWER THE ? QUESTION.
  • zombie
    Options

lamot-tap-dancing-o.gif

LOL don't do this
    Yeah you right it's no use the dude's a troll. I got school next month, so hell with this ? .

You need to change school because your school system has clearly failed you.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options

How the ? am i going to know the exact number that 3/4THS OF HUMANITY IS ??? FROM THE PAST, PRESENT A FUTURE. I don't know who is going to hell no one does. i don't believe we can tell how many people are on the earth right now, we just guess. The bolded is just pure ? stupid.

? stop blowin up my notifications with your ? ? . We don't give a ? and never gave a ? . It was nice ownin you btw.

4bUV7Ls.gif
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Back on the subject of Satanism.

Although many younger Satanists subscribe to the ideology as a rebellion to Abrahamic religions, there is a growing amount of Satanists who resent the idea that Satanism is merely the opposite of Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. Though they may reference the bible, Qur'an, and Torah, they do so to place emphasis on the significance of beings which have been scapegoated as "evil".

They understand and appreciate that there is virtuosity in an adversarial society. Humanity can only progress when challenged to do so.
  • zombie
    edited July 2014
    Options

? stop blowin up my notifications with your ? ? . We don't give a ? and never gave a ? . It was nice ownin you btw.

4bUV7Ls.gif

Get the ? out the thread then that post was not even for you go do some chores around the house help your mother try on dresses young ? . you don't have the ? brains for the topics in this thread
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options

Although many younger Satanists subscribe to the ideology as a rebellion to Abrahamic religions, there is a growing amount of Satanists who resent the idea that Satanism is merely the opposite of Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. Though they may reference the bible, Qur'an, and Torah, they do so to place emphasis on the significance of beings which have been scapegoated as "evil".

They understand and appreciate that there is virtuosity in an adversarial society. Humanity can only progress when challenged to do so.

Hmm I never knew that about Satanism. However, these are the videos I seen about Satanism.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpaN6YIf5PI
  • zombie
    Options

Coward answer the question are you white??? you might as well answer the question because if you don't i am going to ask you in every other thread in the sl and in gns or anyplace else i see fit.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
  • soul rattler
    Options

Hmm I never knew that about Satanism. However, these are the videos I seen about Satanism.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpaN6YIf5PI

LaVey is an interesting point of discussion because of the position he set himself in. Starting a church, performing rituals, raising money, etc.

Satanism is an important school of thought because it's important to get the other side of the story. You can't possibly have the full story when only knowing one perspective. It is just as important, if not more important, than Christianity, Islam, and Judaism.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

4bUV7Ls.gif

**Spits ? ale out of mouth**
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keep playing and let those spirits and fallen angels in, that's all you doing is giving an invite and some of y'all it's to late
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why do they call it satanism tho
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    why do they call it satanism tho

Who knows
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's crazy how people equate Christianity to the white man's religion when it was a religion stolen by the white man from the Ethiopians. Know your history before you post dumb ? . We already know his name is not Jesus but his name is worshipped in many languages. Technically his name is Joshua.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yea, the term Africa was named after a Greek explorer Oscius Africanus or something like that. Africa was originally Ethiopia and the moors stole all their knowledge from the Hebrews so ? punished them by giving it to the Arabs who gave it to the Europeans.