Satanism....and all the misrepresentations about it.

Options

Comments

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And lol @ saying no one ever really dies but then saying no one is equal to "? ". If no one ever really dies, then no one is ever really born, which would make everyone exist outside of the rules of existence, life, and death... EXACTLY the same as "? ".
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How did you come to the conclusion that no one is ever born from him saying no one ever dies?
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    How did you come to the conclusion that no one is ever born from him saying no one ever dies?
    Because he's tried to suggest this half passed theory of "never REALLY dying" before. He's attempting to refer to the concept of eternal life. The problem is, according to Abrahamic folklore, some people are rewarded with eternal life and others are not.

So, by taking away fundamental principles of life and death, a thing which cannot die therefore cannot be born. Just like their "? ".

Think of it as the difference between a line and a circle. A line has a beginning and end point. By denying that a line has an end point, you're suggesting that it is not a line at all, but instead, some kind of infinite circular thing.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    people don't die now we go to sheol. but death of the soul is promised and eternal life is not promised to all people.
  • zombie
    Options
    and in any case logically just because something cannot die that does not mean it can't be born
  • soul rattler
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    and in any case logically just because something cannot die that does not mean it can't be born

Except I just refuted that very claim...
  • zombie
    Options

Except I just refuted that very claim...

no you didn't. your line circle ? does no prove anything
  • soul rattler
    Options
    You don't need proof. You just need to have faith in the Lord that my words ring true. Trust ? .
  • zombie
    Options
    your hatred of the Christian ? has massacred your brain the human soul is not like a line or circle.
  • zombie
    Options
    You don't need proof. You just need to have faith in the Lord that my words ring true. Trust ? .

despite what you think white boy you are not ?
  • soul rattler
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Satanists hate pedos for one, and they ain't all in hoodies next to campfires doing voodoo or witchcraft. Different types if a satanic followers like Christian.

Some actually believe there's necessary evil to prevent bad things from occurring as backward as that may sound.
    Ok great. Now give us some satanic scriptures and verses from their official "book" so we can blatantly misquote it, misinterpret it & take it out of context like they do the bible. Turn the tables on y'all.....

At one point you should ask yourself, why is the Bible so easy to take out of context? Why are Christians so embarrassed that the Bible ? has supported so much evil, when the Bible admits this? The Bible ? gets a pass for drowning most of the whole world and yet if I was to drown my neighbor's 6 kids in a swimming pool, I'd suddenly be looked at as horrible. Which one is it?

The bolded is a lie and i proved it to you and you gave no response to the post.

The bible ? created the world in the fist ? place so if drowning the whole world is for the greater good then it's his right to do so AND NO ONE ever really died. You are not equal to ?

you want ? to live by the same standards that he gave man but that's ? stupid are you going to live by the same rules you give your children??

What do you mean no one ever died during the Bible ? 's flooding of the whole world? It says there itself that the Bible ? DROWNED the world lol

You are once again excusing the Bible ? 's evil. Shame on you. It's horrible and wrong to drown the whole world, I doubt babies had hearts of evil at that time HAHAHA what kind of ? is that? ? the Bible ? .
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options
    " Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. So the Lord said, “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them........ The earth also was corrupt before ? , and the earth was filled with violence. So ? looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth."

Genesis 6:5-7;11-12

Proof the Bible ? is WORSE then ? . Furthermore, why would the pathetic Bible ? be disappointed IN HIS OWN CREATION? The Bible ? made us born with original sin, so technically he shouldv'e killed himself. Oh wait, he did that already.....isn't suicide a sin though LOL. THe Bible is a ? joke. It's a big comic book of laughs.

If Satan is real (and I don't believe Satan or the Bible ? are real), I would actively support him. Anything as evil and DISGRACEFUL as the Bible ? has to be taken out. Lucky for all of us, there is zero proof the Bible ? was ever real and if it was, is thankfully dead or maybe backed down from something lol
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options
    your hatred of the Christian ? has massacred your brain the human soul is not like a line or circle.

People have every reason to HATE and DESPISE the Christian ? . Christians and their holy book are responsible for much of the chaos, misery, and destruction of the planet that has gone on for centuries. No need for me to get into how destructive and disgusting Christians have been all throughout history, shall I? The hatred for the piece of TRASH Christian ? is warranted.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New International Version
    I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

New Living Translation
    I create the light and make the darkness. I send good times and bad times. I, the LORD, am the one who does these things.

English Standard Version
    I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create calamity, I am the LORD, who does all these things.

New American Standard Bible
    The One forming light and creating darkness, Causing well-being and creating calamity; I am the LORD who does all these.

King James Bible
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
    I form light and create darkness, I make success and create disaster; I, Yahweh, do all these things."

International Standard Version
    "I form light and create darkness, I make goodness and create disaster. I am the LORD, who does all these things.

NET Bible
    I am the one who forms light and creates darkness; the one who brings about peace and creates calamity. I am the LORD, who accomplishes all these things.

? 'S WORD® Translation
    I make light and create darkness. I make blessings and create disasters. I, the LORD, do all these things.

Jubilee Bible 2000
    I form the light and create darkness; I make peace and create evil: I am the LORD that does all this.

King James 2000 Bible
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create calamity: I the LORD do all these things.

American King James Version
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

American Standard Version
    I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, that doeth all these things.

Douay-Rheims Bible
    I form the light, and create darkness, I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord that do all these things.

Darby Bible Translation
    forming the light and creating darkness, making peace and creating evil: I, Jehovah, do all these things.

English Revised Version
    I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil; I am the LORD, that doeth all these things.

Webster's Bible Translation

World English Bible
    I form the light, and create darkness. I make peace, and create calamity. I am Yahweh, who does all these things.

Young's Literal Translation
    Forming light, and preparing darkness, Making peace, and preparing evil, I am Jehovah, doing all these things.'
    Let's go ahead and shoot down this whole "Calamity vs Evil" thing that Christians apologists like to make.

Killing an entire country's population of firstborns is not just calamity. Purposely drowning the Earth is not just calamity. Burning cities to the ground, turning people into salt, and suggesting and allowing a man's entire family to be killed are not just calamities. These are horrible and terrifying acts of murder and the support of murder. Assuming that we all can reasonably equate murder with "evil", genocide is definitively evil.

And how do we define murder? An unrighteous ? . So how do Christians justify the actions of their ? ? They say things like "No man can understand the thoughts of the lord" and "He works in mysterious ways". But guess what? If you can't conceivably render an explanation behind the allowance and execution of murder, slavery, ? , abuse, etc., then you have no reason to label those acts as anything but unrighteous, and therefore evil.

A step further, what is "evil" other than something you're utterly opposed to? What if you just don't understand it yet? How can any evil be universalized when everyone is opposed to different things? Again, the simple "It's evil because ? said so and what ? says goes" is a illogical fallacy and an all around ? poor argument.

Explain to us who was the People that was killed and was the whole earth populated
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. So the Lord said, “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them........ The earth also was corrupt before ? , and the earth was filled with violence. So ? looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth."

Genesis 6:5-7;11-12

Proof the Bible ? is WORSE then ? . Furthermore, why would the pathetic Bible ? be disappointed IN HIS OWN CREATION? The Bible ? made us born with original sin, so technically he shouldv'e killed himself. Oh wait, he did that already.....isn't suicide a sin though LOL. THe Bible is a ? joke. It's a big comic book of laughs.

If Satan is real (and I don't believe Satan or the Bible ? are real), I would actively support him. Anything as evil and DISGRACEFUL as the Bible ? has to be taken out. Lucky for all of us, there is zero proof the Bible ? was ever real and if it was, is thankfully dead or maybe backed down from something lol

We was born with sin, what?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all heathen ? need to be drowned in the lake of Minnetonka.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Satanists hate pedos for one, and they ain't all in hoodies next to campfires doing voodoo or witchcraft. Different types if a satanic followers like Christian.

Some actually believe there's necessary evil to prevent bad things from occurring as backward as that may sound.
    Ok great. Now give us some satanic scriptures and verses from their official "book" so we can blatantly misquote it, misinterpret it & take it out of context like they do the bible. Turn the tables on y'all.....

At one point you should ask yourself, why is the Bible so easy to take out of context? Why are Christians so embarrassed that the Bible ? has supported so much evil, when the Bible admits this? The Bible ? gets a pass for drowning most of the whole world and yet if I was to drown my neighbor's 6 kids in a swimming pool, I'd suddenly be looked at as horrible. Which one is it?

The bolded is a lie and i proved it to you and you gave no response to the post.

The bible ? created the world in the fist ? place so if drowning the whole world is for the greater good then it's his right to do so AND NO ONE ever really died. You are not equal to ?

you want ? to live by the same standards that he gave man but that's ? stupid are you going to live by the same rules you give your children??

wheres the proof?
    hinduism story of the universe and earth creation>>>>>>>>>
  • zombie
    Options
    who's white?

what race are you then?? You never answered my ? question
  • zombie
    Options

What do you mean no one ever died during the Bible ? 's flooding of the whole world? It says there itself that the Bible ? DROWNED the world lol

You are once again excusing the Bible ? 's evil. Shame on you. It's horrible and wrong to drown the whole world, I doubt babies had hearts of evil at that time HAHAHA what kind of ? is that? ? the Bible ? .

Death as humans understand it is only the shedding of the flesh not the end of our existence. so when we die no matter the circumstances we don't stop. What I am saying is for right now but there will come a time when all who lived on earth will be judged.

? can give life/restore life as quick as he can take it so death on earth while he understands how we feel about it is not some horror that ? cannot over come.
  • zombie
    Options

People have every reason to HATE and DESPISE the Christian ? . Christians and their holy book are responsible for much of the chaos, misery, and destruction of the planet that has gone on for centuries. No need for me to get into how destructive and disgusting Christians have been all throughout history, shall I? The hatred for the piece of TRASH Christian ? is warranted.

you are confusing the political and economic actions taken by Europeans and making a direct connection with Christianity.
  • zombie
    Options
    who's white?

what race are you then?? You never answered my ? question

@soul rattler if you are not white then just answer the question. what race are you?? answer me what the ? is the big deal
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

wheres the proof?
    hinduism story of the universe and earth creation>>>>>>>>>

Great post, their stories are fascinating, less hideous then the Bible stories for the most part.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options

you are confusing the political and economic actions taken by Europeans and making a direct connection with Christianity.

They were Christian were they not...? And what makes you think I'm speaking about just Europeans? You took a look at Central America lately?
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    some_? ! wrote: »
    Y'all heathen ? need to be drowned in the lake of Minnetonka.

Why? For asking where is the proof? Cuz plenty of other religions would have you drowning in a lake of fire LOL