Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight (2015)

Options

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id give this a 8.5/9
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    This is why i dont ? with that ? tarantino or his movies, 10 minutes in i done heard ? bout 15 times, ? bout 3 times and the only time samuel l jackson got mad is when some letter from abe lincoln is damaged, thats some ? ? if i ever seen it and i cut that ? off because i aint bout to sit here and listen to these crackers say ? over and over for 3 hours.

And before any of you lames try to say its realistic or some ? , this ? had a whole movie based outta japan and i aint hear ? or ? or slant eye not once, all he did was kiss they ass,

He always been on that ? and people actually got upset when spike called him out on it, hes got some obsession with saying ? in his films and he needs to get his ? ass head knocked off his shoulders.

Based outa Japan...

? is term for Chinese

? is for Vietnamese & Korean

Anyways thats because Americas history makes it true. Why would he randomly thow around racial slurs in Asia if the dialogue dont fit the context.

The same reason he made it a point to throw ? around in pulp fiction, just because hes a white chicken ? ?

And all you apologists tell me, how many other races do he be ? with?

Black people are the ONLY people who get disrespected in his ? ass movies and then he tries to hide behind "historical accuracy"

The problem with that ? is all of this ? is fictional, he wrote the story and the dialogue, this isnt him retelling something that actually happened, this is him getting a chance to throw ? around 500 ? times and have ? and crackers laugh it up, not to mention, i aint hear not one ? , not one ? when the mexicans were addressed.

We are the only people he do that ? with, he dont ? with the asians, the jews, the mexicans, or even the ? arabs, so miss that me with that goal post moving rhetoric, and before you try to comeback with "but but he made jackie brown" just remember white dudes saved the ? day in that movie and like all the black folks, save for deebo and jackie got killed.

Then don't watch the ? anymore.

I aint planning to, love how the crackers and ? expose themselves though, yall cant help but look for that pat on the head from ? .

And I love how the bitchmade ? expose themselves too. You can always recognize the crybaby ass ? that were raised by single mothers from the way they constantly ? & complain.

Then i guess you must not keep a mirror as youd see a bitchmade ? every morning, you dead ass serious caught feelings for tarentino huh sweetheart?

Youz a good ? huh?

But then again im quite sure, most of you "brothers" aint brothers to begin with as during your praise of how well tarentino treats black characters, yall left out the gimp scene from pulp fiction.

What other race in the world would defend a movie where they get ? on for 3 hours?
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I honestly think QT makes period pieces solely so he can drop n-bombs at will

I think it makes up least 50% of his love for film

Like, if ? was banned from visual media, he would be selling used cars or some ? . By choice. That's how many times he dropped the word in this movie and Django. I think Hateful might have even surpassed Django in terms of sheer volume.

Saying that, I just peeped Hateful Eight and it was tight. It started MAD slow, but when it got good, it got really good really quickly. Great acting from everyone, and great use of music to accentuate tension. Sam Jack is still that ? .

8/10

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly this movie was boring, I dont get the QT hype

It had some good parts but was mostly whatever 6/10
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People watchin this on bootleg and rating it already?

Was the bootleg at least HD quality?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't expect the same experience watching a movie shot for and meant to be seen on the big screen on 70mm film to be replicated on a laptop.

I'll just wait. The presentation and intent of the presentation influences the experience when watching a movie. I'm just a stickler for details like that.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why i dont ? with that ? tarantino or his movies, 10 minutes in i done heard ? bout 15 times, ? bout 3 times and the only time samuel l jackson got mad is when some letter from abe lincoln is damaged, thats some ? ? if i ever seen it and i cut that ? off because i aint bout to sit here and listen to these crackers say ? over and over for 3 hours.

And before any of you lames try to say its realistic or some ? , this ? had a whole movie based outta japan and i aint hear ? or ? or slant eye not once, all he did was kiss they ass,

He always been on that ? and people actually got upset when spike called him out on it, hes got some obsession with saying ? in his films and he needs to get his ? ass head knocked off his shoulders.

Based outa Japan...

? is term for Chinese

Anyways thats because Americas history makes it true. Why would he randomly thow around racial slurs in Asia if the dialogue dont fit the context.

The same reason he made it a point to throw ? around in pulp fiction, just because hes a white chicken ? ?

Black people are the ONLY people who get disrespected in his ? ass movies and then he tries to hide behind "historical accuracy"

The problem with that ? is all of this ? is fictional, he wrote the story and the dialogue, this isnt him retelling something that actually happened, this is him getting a chance to throw ? around 500 ? times and have ? and crackers laugh it up, not to mention, i aint hear not one ? , not one ? when the mexicans were addressed.

We are the only people he do that ? with, he dont ? with the asians, the jews, the mexicans, or even the ? arabs, so miss that me with that goal post moving rhetoric, and before you try to comeback with "but but he made jackie brown" just remember white dudes saved the ? day in that movie and like all the black folks, save for deebo and jackie got killed.

I aint planning to, love how the crackers and ? expose themselves though, yall cant help but look for that pat on the head from ? .

And I love how the bitchmade ? expose themselves too. You can always recognize the crybaby ass ? that were raised by single mothers from the way they constantly ? & complain.

Then i guess you must not keep a mirror as youd see a bitchmade ? every morning, you dead ass serious caught feelings for tarentino huh sweetheart?

Youz a good ? huh?

But then again im quite sure, most of you "brothers" aint brothers to begin with as during your praise of how well tarentino treats black characters, yall left out the gimp scene from pulp fiction.

What other race in the world would defend a movie where they get ? on for 3 hours?

If you notice, I haven't even said anything about the movies 'ol, "I's duh victim," ass boy. I just got tired of coming into yet another movie thread and seeing another person incessantly moaning like a broad. Y'all play victim better than feminists with this ? .
  • white sympathizer
    edited December 2015
    Options

Based outa Japan...

? is term for Chinese

Youz a good ? huh?

If you notice, I haven't even said anything about the movies 'ol, "I's duh victim," ass boy. I just got tired of coming into yet another movie thread and seeing another person incessantly moaning like a broad. Y'all play victim better than feminists with this ? .

Yeah, the audacity of a black man to complain when ? is said in a 3 hour movie every other sentence, we should be happy we even allowed in the damn movie right?

As I said, the ? and crackers expose themselves everytime Quentin's ? gets questioned.

Ain't no victims here besides Quentin since this ? finna flop, but if you like, there's plenty of places you can still be called a ? for free in real life white boy.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont need a movie theater to follow the story because it aint changing the plot, nothing wrong with the computer screen
  • Broddie
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I dont need a movie theater to follow the story because it aint changing the plot, nothing wrong with the computer screen

Films are a visual experience first and foremost. The cinematography and lighting are as essential to the storytelling of a film as writing is. So is the sound which is why a great surround sound system is a must.

Think of the last movie you really enjoyed at the theatre and then think about how I would have been if you would have seen that movie on your computer for the first time. It would definitely influence your opinion.

I know someone who wasn't too crazy about fury road because they saw it in a wack ill equipped outdated ghetto theater. Then they watched it again in a top of the line well set up theater and completely changed their mind and ended up loving it. It's just real. Movies are a visceral experience and it needs to thrill all the senses that way in order to be really effective.

To each his own but I could never watch a movie on the computer first. I would deprive myself of too much ? that I wouldn't catch otherwise. Not unless it's something I don't want to see in the first place. Like what happened with Terminator Genesys.

? a couple of years ago I watched Ghostbusters on the big screen for the first time. Even though I watched it on video hundreds of times I discover new new ? visually and sonically that I could never do at home. And I actually have a pretty decent system at home.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options

Based outa Japan...

? is term for Chinese

Youz a good ? huh?

Yeah, the audacity of a black man to complain when ? is said in a 3 hour movie every other sentence, we should be happy we even allowed in the damn movie right?

As I said, the ? and crackers expose themselves everytime Quentin's ? gets questioned.

Ain't no victims here besides Quentin since this ? finna flop, but if you like, there's plenty of places you can still be called a ? for free in real life white boy.

White lmao

The wronger you are the bigger the clown you appear to be.
  • white sympathizer
    Options

Based outa Japan...

? is term for Chinese

Youz a good ? huh?

White lmao

The wronger you are the bigger the clown you appear to be.

Whatever you say Kayden, I can hear your panties bunching ever further.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People watchin this on bootleg and rating it already?

Was the bootleg at least HD quality?

It's the real dvd
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Who watches movies on a laptop? Just put it on a flash or watch it on your ps3/360 or whatever
  • sdotcarter111
    Options
    I put it on the laptop and hooked it up to the bigscreen. Cord only cost $25 or something, good investment.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hdmi cord right?
  • sdotcarter111
    Options
    That's the one fam.

Bout to catch the Revenant too. ? bless the ? who leaked these screeners.
  • Broddie
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Who watches movies on a laptop? Just put it on a flash or watch it on your ps3/360 or whatever

Video and sound quality are still ass and picture density is incomplete. But I understand some people don't care about that ? . Fair enough. I have the same issues with mp3 audio.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I refuse to give QT any of my hard earned money just for the simple fact he always disrespects us on film
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Play to via dlna>>>>
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Plenty of the other dvdscreeners leaked only like 12 out of 40 so far, bunch more dropping im updating in the i watched recently.thread
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I put it on the laptop and hooked it up to the bigscreen. Cord only cost $25 or something, good investment.

Pretty much what I do. May laptop stay connected to my 60" tv and I have a sound system so I'm good.

I know you already bought it, but FYI you don't need to spend $25 on a HDMI cable. The signal is digital. A 6$ one will do the same as the one you got. Amazon always have them for cheap.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    ? is gravy on my end , got it in HD and hooked up to the surround sound
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm watching it right now too, I watched The Ridiculous 6 last night.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kurt Russel's character is hilarious to me...