Onyx Interview (Fredo Starr & Sticky Fingaz) At The Breakfast Club- Charalmagne & Fredro Have A Beef

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So u cats letting ? bark on u with smiles on your faces so u can tell your friends about making ppl catch feelings?
    Lol
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? sound just like Shorty Duwop. Lol. 'I'll put two in a ? head!!!!!'. Lol
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now we gonna act like intimidation only occurs when someone is physically touched?
    Y'all have enough ppl, I believe it.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Some of us ain't really moved by those types of displays of tough guy ? . Do something or don't. All that other ? is wack. I'm not really interested in a ? trying to tell me how tough he is and what he's gonna do. I think people are too easily impressed and fooled by some ? running his lips. Do what you feel so we can get it over with. You not gonna do nothing...then your words mean nothing.

So a ? could do and say ANYTHING he wants to u, as long as he doesnt put his hands on u, correct?

Put his d*** on ur table while u out eating with ur girl and children (Sheek Louch type ? ) and its not a problem, that toigh guy act doesnt move u right? lol smh
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    'If we woulda did 5 minutes it woulda been done already!'

Right...but the man just asked if you wanted to do the 5 minutes. Lol. ? all the hypotheticals and 'if we woulda...'. You want to get she ? off your chest or not.

Personally, I never been one for all the tough talk and poking ya chest out. As a grown man, if I got no issue with you but you're acting like you want to get physical, I'm just gonna ask you if you want to just handle it real quick. If you say no, then anything slick you say after that is irrelevant.

U got the oppurtunity to ask for the 5 when u were gettin sonned and called ? this and ? that....u didnt ask for the 5 then? Why not?...so gimme a good reason why he didnt cut Fredro off and ask if he would like a 5 minutes after the interview is over...he couldnt think clear at that point cuz he was scared smh

I told you why, already. Because when he was angry, Charlamagne was still too busy bringing up the thing he told him not to bring up and continuing to throw jabs. It ain't really about Charlemagne trying to chump the dude or actively trying to fight him. It's more about him just showing that 'Bruh, your cursing and talking tough don't intimidate me like that.'. Best way to to make a ? look silly when he is mad at you for bringing up some ? ...is to just continue to calml talk about it like you don't really care that he's mad about it.

U keep saying this but after the 11 min mark when the massacre ended, how many times did he bring it up like that?
    Stiff wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    if it waas lil mama or Bow Wow Charlmange's tone woulda been way different

And every ? poster in the thread knows this and are playing dumb like they dont...its sad actually.

If it was Snoop or Gucci that did this it would be a diff story but since it was a NYC rapper with the W they trying to discredit it...sad.

You not gonna react to every situation involving another person the exact same way. If you do that makes you reckless. Context matters bra.

Thats a coward, be consistent, dont act tough wit Jamal, and the back down from Kareem...that aint what real ? do...whether u 4ft or Manute size, it shouldnt make a diff.

Besides 12:55?

And 13:04?

And 18:45?

*shrugs*

? kept his cool, kept bringing it up, made TWO difference references to him and Fredro fighting...all while the ? who was talking tough and was the aggressor never did nothing but run his mouth.

Yeah, aight.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now we gonna act like intimidation only occurs when someone is physically touched?
    Y'all have enough ppl, I believe it.

So you intimidated by name calling fam? Not just name calling.....but name calling/instigation from a nigguh whose entire career/shtick is based off of that? Aight cool...lol.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    I don't get it.

At first he wasn't mad, then 2 or 3 mins later he got mad.

Because it hit him "Oh ? that was my chance to make headlines!". Fredo always was a pretty good actor.

Power 105 kind of did them slick though because they were there promoting Wakedafucup which came out back in March so this interview likely happened back then. Had they put out this interview back then it would have been great publicity for them to ride.

But instead they waited until damn near August to put it out likely because they didn't want them to come up from that little stunt. So now Breakfast Club will get a boost in ratings but Onyx won't get that timely bump in publicity that would have coincided with their album. ? was a great chess move on behalf of Breakfast Club/Power 105.1/Clear Channel .

Wait this video is old?
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What else was they suppose to talk about lol ? it's an interview be happy someone cares
  • nex gin
    edited July 2014
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Fredro the type of nigguh to walk outside barefoot during a thunderstorm and get mad at the ground cause his feet get wet.

'? ass rain! ? ass ground! ? feet all wet and ? ! You know who I am, ? !?!?! You was supposed to soak this ? up before a real ? stepped out!!! I don't play like that!!!'

lmao..
    flatline-o.gif
  • nex gin
    Options
    That nigguh said "Do your Googles!!"........man I can't do this today....lol. Dude was flustered af.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seems like a buncha niqqaz reminding each other of the L's theyve taken...

charlamagne nearly got jumped & bolted

sticky got handled by a white dude on national tv

fredro got smacked by 50 (btw 50 seems to always pick on ppl he knows he has the upper hand on size, industry power etc.)

onyx's contribution to hip hop: making legendary ? rap music

charlamagne's contribution: glorified gossip girl

so take it how u wanna take it
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? don't want to talk about his comments about Brandy because Brandy had an issue with it so he trying to play the 'It was the past! Don't bring up the past!' ? ...yet when it came to them beating a ? up on a plane, they wanted to laugh and joke and had no problem talking about that.

Yeah, aight.

First post I seen on Brandy so I quoted...

What was said was disrespectful as C don't know the current relationship between Fredro and Brandy...

Instant reaction was Fredro wasn't feeling that comment...

Don't lie to yourselves, Charlemagne was scared and got checked.

If Charlemagne was bout it...we would be reading about what happened when the camera turned off....

Charlemagne was called a ? multiple times on his own show

Yea he gotta remain professional, but when he get off camera he need to threaten them ? straight to their face cause facts are...HE'S DOING THEM THE FAVOUR...

Can't come on my show and call me a ? for the video to go viral when you are an irrelevant rap group from the 90's...

They showed that ? no respect cause he he took the ? in Fredro eyes from the get...
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Some of us ain't really moved by those types of displays of tough guy ? . Do something or don't. All that other ? is wack. I'm not really interested in a ? trying to tell me how tough he is and what he's gonna do. I think people are too easily impressed and fooled by some ? running his lips. Do what you feel so we can get it over with. You not gonna do nothing...then your words mean nothing.

So a ? could do and say ANYTHING he wants to u, as long as he doesnt put his hands on u, correct?

Put his d*** on ur table while u out eating with ur girl and children (Sheek Louch type ? ) and its not a problem, that toigh guy act doesnt move u right? lol smh

We're talking about words, B. Words. Not not ? on the table in front of ? girls, etc. Words. A ? can call me what he wants. I'm not moved by that. You know what I'ma say? Son, I ain't got no beef with you. But you sound like you got ? to get off your chest. Do it or don't.' If he don't, I'ma go on about my day. It ain't really hard to tell who about action and who about talking.

If you're moved by ? calling names and all that, cool. That's you.

I wouldve respected him more if he did that at least...that whole 8:30 to 11:00m min mark was his opportunity to say 'Son, I ain't got no beef with you. But you sound like you got ? to get off your chest. Do it or don't'.

But what did he do throughout that whole time? "whats ur issue with me"..."im not here for all of that"...bunz...so dont try to save face when once the situation de-escalates...it was go time rite there and u folded...thats it, end of story...he could never get those 2 and a half minutes of his manhood back...word.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    trillizm wrote: »
    seems like a buncha niqqaz reminding each other of the L's theyve taken...

charlamagne nearly got jumped & bolted

sticky got handled by a white dude on national tv

fredro got smacked by 50 (btw 50 seems to always pick on ppl he knows he has the upper hand on size, industry power etc.)

onyx's contribution to hip hop: making legendary ? rap music

charlamagne's contribution: glorified gossip girl

so take it how u wanna take it

Like Jay, Nas, Fat Joe, Diddy

at he time yes he had some industry pull to go at those two

my point still stands
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We're talking about words, B. Words. Not not ? on the table in front of ? girls, etc. Words. A ? can call me what he wants. I'm not moved by that. You know what I'ma say? Son, I ain't got no beef with you. But you sound like you got ? to get off your chest. Do it or don't.' If he don't, I'ma go on about my day. It ain't really hard to tell who about action and who about talking.

If you're moved by ? calling names and all that, cool. That's you.

I wouldve respected him more if he did that at least...that whole 8:30 to 11:00m min mark was his opportunity to say 'Son, I ain't got no beef with you. But you sound like you got ? to get off your chest. Do it or don't'.

But what did he do throughout that whole time? "whats ur issue with me"..."im not here for all of that"...bunz...so dont try to save face when once the situation de-escalates...it was go time rite there and u folded...thats it, end of story...he could never get those 2 and a half minutes of his manhood back...word.

no offense to you but you seem highly uneducated and you deserve Donkey of the Day just off GP. Fredro Star came off looking lame and he already admitted 50 put hands on him and he got jumped. Seems like he was putting on a show for sticky.

Charlamagne handled himself like he was supposed to in that situation. all that rowdy tough guy ? is not needed
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been a fan of Onyx but something ain't right about a 40 year old man talking like this.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ Fredro getting upset because he brought Moesha up too.