Onyx Interview (Fredo Starr & Sticky Fingaz) At The Breakfast Club- Charalmagne & Fredro Have A Beef

Options

Comments

• Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any ? allow another man to take that tone and aggression with you and u respond the way Char did, u not a man, end of story...plus u allowed the ? to call u ? like 3x and aint say it back...where im from a man call u ? in an aggressive manner thats fighting words, time to pop off...? got exposed today...word.

I agree with you. I got one more to add, tho...Where im from if a ? get all hype of a video some kid does and gets gassed like he is the artist and says "ah ahhh ahhhh" every five seconds on some super groupie ? ...he not a man.

Im not here for all that *Charlemagne voice*....ur in ur feelings rite now *? ? on the IC voice*
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haha thats was crazy, they seemed they had a problem with Charlmange from the start...
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any ? allow another man to take that tone and aggression with you and u respond the way Char did, u not a man, end of story...plus u allowed the ? to call u ? like 3x and aint say it back...where im from a man call u ? in an aggressive manner thats fighting words, time to pop off...? got exposed today...word.

I agree with you. I got one more to add, tho...Where im from if a ? get all hype of a video some kid does and gets gassed like he is the artist and says "ah ahhh ahhhh" every five seconds on some super groupie ? ...he not a man.

Im not here for all that *Charlemagne voice*....ur in ur feelings rite now *? ? on the IC voice*
    Ahhh ahhhhh ahhhhhhhh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea Charlemagne should have did like Sway did Kanye " should we turn the camera off"?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Y'all use the word "feelings" and "trolling" too much. ? is corny.

Fredro's whole performance was over the top. That's not gonna stop Charlemagne from coming back to the jokes. That's what he does. It was lame that he kept bringing it up though (being called ? ).

Anyway if you don't feel you have anything to prove to yourself or them it shouldn't even matter. It's just words.

It was obviously on his mind and he was hurt cuz he knows thats not sumn to be took lightly, and he was mad at himself for allowing it to happen and for bucklin under pressure...facts.

"Im not here for all that" <--- not the way to respond when gettin barked on.
    He's there for the jokes and gossip sprinkled in with a few serious questions. If anything he wants to spar verbally, he doesn't really want somebody to pop off.

He definitely was bothered that he got called ? though. I don't even mind his first explanation and I don't think he's ? for getting the ? outta there when dudes ran up on him with cameras that day (he was two steps ahead, probably would have got snuck and slept on cam). So Fredro's whole tirade shouldn't have even touched him enough to keep mentioning it unless he really felt like a ? .

S2J wrote: »
    1of1 wrote: »
    Y'all use the word "feelings" and "trolling" too much. ? is corny.

Fredro's whole performance was over the top. That's not gonna stop Charlemagne from coming back to the jokes. That's what he does. It was lame that he kept bringing it up though (being called ? ).

Anyway if you don't feel you have anything to prove to yourself or them it shouldn't even matter. It's just words.

I agree, but @ bolded, then it woulda been lame if he just forgot all about it, too, right? He cant win

I read that as 'Oh ngga dont think you backed me down, you called me ? , u was mad, that just happened and im not scared to keep mentioning it. Whats good'

Nah he could have just left it at the first explanation as I said above. He got outta what could have been an unfair situation. That doesn't make him ? so nothing anyone says about that should make him feel like a ? . He kept mentioning it because it was eating him up inside and he wanted to try to use humor to ease the tension. That doesn't mean he was scared, but I also don't read it as him challenging Fredro.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any damage control he attempted was after Fredro calmed down...when it was GO time he was quiet as a mouse.

Real ? wouldve asked why u taking off ur glasses like u bout to do me sumn, whats good?...that woul;dve really got ? poppin and we wouldve seen what Fredro was about...but he didnt...he was scared under the bright lights...womp womp.

True, because when he was still mad...Charlamagne was busy still throwing jabs. *shrugs*

All things being equal, ? didn't look the slightest bit shook to me.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Char..."We good now, we gotta do 5 minutes"

NYC Bully..."Nah we straight"

Sticky..."why u wanna do 5 mins?"

Char...*awkward laughs* "u know, mumble, mumble, if thats how he feels, muble, mumble"

NYC Bully..."If we wouldve did 5 mins it wouldve been done already!"

Char...5 secs to reply to that and gain back some dignity...*crickets*...and ends up laughing to a joke Envy told

? lmaooooo.../thread

• Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Yea, and then the NYC Bully said if we wouldve fought it wouldve been over AKA I wouldve been ? u up.

Now what Char...nothing but silence and giggles...look at the last 10 secs of the interview....he's ? .

The 8:30 to 11:00 minute mark was cringeworthy, I deadass felt bad for him watching that ? ...word.

Fun fact...Kirko Bangz was on 2, 3 days ago...2 mins into the interview he said a curse word and they checked him on it, said no cursing was allowed...I heard at least 10 curse words in this interview tho lmao

I dont fault em tho...who would tell some NYC Bullies they cant curse...that only works wit southern guests lol
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    chasin i see your point but you acting like fredo not a ? for just barking and doing nothing but bark. sticky his little cousin an sticky clearly the boss outta those 2 plus fredo a straight up lying about the 50 ?
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    Stop acting like u not from the street, stop it!

? bark on ? all the time to pull they ? card and see what they gonna do, be passive, or aggressive..and it only goes 2 ways, the first is the Charlemagne way, u get barked on and take it like a ? , and the aggressor feels no need to put hands on u since he already stripped u off ur masculinity....

or it goes the real ? way, he barks on u and u duff him out...granted Charles was on the job so in this case u bark back and flip it, tell the ? if he feels u so ? , then do sumn, put the ball in his court...Charles did neither, he got barked on and was silent or mumbled back...end of story.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    just watch this interview fredo a ? and a lair. he changed his story multiple times about 50 and when he had those dry snitching interviews about untold stories he admitted 50 dropped him and g unit stomped him out. plus charlemagne been to jail for shooting a ? . fredo a ? barber watching the streets form his barbershop acting like he was doing any ? besides growing up poor in the hood aka no ? at all. all that turn up and he did nothing . charlemagne did the right thing not back down and not swing and loose his job over a delusional rap ?

No he didn't. Lol
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    NYC Bully...."I checked this ? , this ? ASS ? got punched in his ? face and aint do ? "...Charles proceeds to be silent...wow!...

couple secs later....Charles..."I heard the guy that did that aint here anym" *gets cut off*

NYC Bully..."You aint do nuthin!!"

lol @ Charles insinuating he got the ? that duffed him bodied....suuurrreeeee buddy lol
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Whats the name of your new record fredo? we don't know..."

But fredo constantly bringing up the whole "you got punched in the eye and you got ? in front of your building but it's Iight though ? " ? was wild unnecessary
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    No one cares bout the 50 Cent ? , whatever happened was between NY ? , thats Queens politics...so know L was taken either way.

The down south ? got herbed by a NYC ? tho lol....thtas what really matters here.

And to wrap it up...if u can honestly say that had this been MGK, Mac Miller, or Kanye that had said everything Fredro said to Charles, that Charles wouldve reacted the same way, ur a liar.

Not saying he wouldve fought, but we know he wouldve been much more vocal and aggressive...and wouldve demanded much more respect...he picks his battles AKA ? .

• blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    my bad he was involved in a shooting and went to jail for it
    vibe.com/article/charlamagne-tha-? -talks-about-how-he-got-his-name-and-his-sordid-past

either way he put in more work then the angry barber boy fredo
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    angela yee was terrified. you can hear the fear in her voice at the 10 minute mark

"lets move on past that, please"

her voice broke like she was still going through puberty

She just seen her co worker and close friend terrorized ofc shes gonna be nervous lol

U think her voice was breaking when Charles was bullying Kanye? Nope.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    'If we woulda did 5 minutes it woulda been done already!'

Right...but the man just asked if you wanted to do the 5 minutes. Lol. ? all the hypotheticals and 'if we woulda...'. You want to get she ? off your chest or not.

Personally, I never been one for all the tough talk and poking ya chest out. As a grown man, if I got no issue with you but you're acting like you want to get physical, I'm just gonna ask you if you want to just handle it real quick. If you say no, then anything slick you say after that is irrelevant.

U got the oppurtunity to ask for the 5 when u were gettin sonned and called ? this and ? that....u didnt ask for the 5 then? Why not?...so gimme a good reason why he didnt cut Fredro off and ask if he would like a 5 minutes after the interview is over...he couldnt think clear at that point cuz he was scared smh