Onyx Interview (Fredo Starr & Sticky Fingaz) At The Breakfast Club- Charalmagne & Fredro Have A Beef

Options

Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    if it waas lil mama or Bow Wow Charlmange's tone woulda been way different

FOH y'all ? reaching so bad....y'all ain't men

No ? can make me lose character at work and ? up my situation w/o touching me

I'm a ? ? Show me but telling me ain't gon get a reaction

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And every ? poster in the thread knows this and are playing dumb like they dont...its sad actually.

If it was Snoop or Gucci that did this it would be a diff story but since it was a NYC rapper with the W they trying to discredit it...sad.
    we see eye to eye but u trolling making it north vs south. Gucci and Master P had dude quiet ass a mouse on his best behavior. that hoe ? he pulled with lil Mama told it all.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    'If we woulda did 5 minutes it woulda been done already!'

Right...but the man just asked if you wanted to do the 5 minutes. Lol. ? all the hypotheticals and 'if we woulda...'. You want to get she ? off your chest or not.

Personally, I never been one for all the tough talk and poking ya chest out. As a grown man, if I got no issue with you but you're acting like you want to get physical, I'm just gonna ask you if you want to just handle it real quick. If you say no, then anything slick you say after that is irrelevant.

U got the oppurtunity to ask for the 5 when u were gettin sonned and called ? this and ? that....u didnt ask for the 5 then? Why not?...so gimme a good reason why he didnt cut Fredro off and ask if he would like a 5 minutes after the interview is over...he couldnt think clear at that point cuz he was scared smh

I told you why, already. Because when he was angry, Charlamagne was still too busy bringing up the thing he told him not to bring up and continuing to throw jabs. It ain't really about Charlemagne trying to chump the dude or actively trying to fight him. It's more about him just showing that 'Bruh, your cursing and talking tough don't intimidate me like that.'. Best way to to make a ? look silly when he is mad at you for bringing up some ? ...is to just continue to talk about it like you don't really care that he's mad about it.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And every ? poster in the thread knows this and are playing dumb like they dont...its sad actually.

If it was Snoop or Gucci that did this it would be a diff story but since it was a NYC rapper with the W they trying to discredit it...sad.

You not gonna react to every situation involving another person the exact same way. If you do that makes you reckless. Context matters bra.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charemange was quiet after for a while lol ? was awkward them foos swear they the realest on this earth tho. Lol
  • aneed123
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

You not gonna react to every situation involving another person the exact same way. If you do that makes you reckless. Context matters bra.

but when u always prey on the perceived weaker person yet are quiet an nut up when ignant street ? press u tells it all about dude.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? outta here. All y'all ? who said they would get it popping right then r either ? or liars. Why the ? would this ? take the chance of losing the #1 radio gig that has landed him TV shows and endorsements. Y'all can have that real ? ? . It doesn't pay. Onyx on life support while charm is eating good
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

FOH y'all ? reaching so bad....y'all ain't men

No ? can make me lose character at work and ? up my situation w/o touching me

I'm a ? ? Show me but telling me ain't gon get a reaction

You ol "as long as he dont touch me" ass ? ...u ? ? .

Type to let a ? all in ur space, bark on u, have his spit splattering all in ur grill, have him puttin his hands 3 inches from ur face and all that...but as long as he dont touch u he's good right?...herb.

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol all y'all internet thugs. Y'all ? wouldn't have done ? . If u make anything north of 50k a year, ur a ? if u let a ? talkin ? ? with ur paper
  • aneed123
    Options
    It ain't about fighting it's about the difference in how dude acts toward different guest . He a fake ass comedic bully when weaker perceived guest are on
  • Stiff
    Options

but when u always prey on the perceived weaker person yet are quiet an nut up when ignant street ? press u tells it all about dude.

How does he prey on "perceived weaker person"? Y'all make it sound like be slappin R&B ? up or something when they come by or shittin on ? 's manhoods. He cracks jokes.

There's some people it's better not to joke around with and because they command that kind of respect you may decide to not joke with them.

With your logic if there's some people that you wouldn't joke around with then if you ever joke around with anybody that means you're ? . That's just not true. You not gonna give everybody the same level of respect because people earn respect at different levels.

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All it would've took was 5 minutes & Cthagod would've beat the brakes off of Fredro Star
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? was hilarious, Chasin Bundlez mad as fucc tho
    i dont even know what sticky was talkin bout in the end of the interview
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options

Right...but the man just asked if you wanted to do the 5 minutes. Lol. ? all the hypotheticals and 'if we woulda...'. You want to get she ? off your chest or not.

Personally, I never been one for all the tough talk and poking ya chest out. As a grown man, if I got no issue with you but you're acting like you want to get physical, I'm just gonna ask you if you want to just handle it real quick. If you say no, then anything slick you say after that is irrelevant.

U got the oppurtunity to ask for the 5 when u were gettin sonned and called ? this and ? that....u didnt ask for the 5 then? Why not?...so gimme a good reason why he didnt cut Fredro off and ask if he would like a 5 minutes after the interview is over...he couldnt think clear at that point cuz he was scared smh

I told you why, already. Because when he was angry, Charlamagne was still too busy bringing up the thing he told him not to bring up and continuing to throw jabs. It ain't really about Charlemagne trying to chump the dude or actively trying to fight him. It's more about him just showing that 'Bruh, your cursing and talking tough don't intimidate me like that.'. Best way to to make a ? look silly when he is mad at you for bringing up some ? ...is to just continue to calml talk about it like you don't really care that he's mad about it.

U keep saying this but after the 11 min mark when the massacre ended, how many times did he bring it up like that?

Thats a coward, be consistent, dont act tough wit Jamal, and the back down from Kareem...that aint what real ? do...whether u 4ft or Manute size, it shouldnt make a diff.

• nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think u forgetting this whole ? started cuz charl. brought up him getting head from brandy, which he bragged about in previous video. And he got upset about it. Brandy? Then he barked on him over Brandy. How u take someone serious after those series of events?
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically none of the parties involved are about that life??
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Cthegod played it cool tho.

If someone threaten me at my career job. I'm not gon fight you right there but after work, we can get'em up & we'll see all that ? you was talking while I was at work is true or not
  • Stiff
    Options

I told you why, already. Because when he was angry, Charlamagne was still too busy bringing up the thing he told him not to bring up and continuing to throw jabs. It ain't really about Charlemagne trying to chump the dude or actively trying to fight him. It's more about him just showing that 'Bruh, your cursing and talking tough don't intimidate me like that.'. Best way to to make a ? look silly when he is mad at you for bringing up some ? ...is to just continue to calml talk about it like you don't really care that he's mad about it.

U keep saying this but after the 11 min mark when the massacre ended, how many times did he bring it up like that?

Thats a coward, be consistent, dont act tough wit Jamal, and the back down from Kareem...that aint what real ? do...whether u 4ft or Manute size, it shouldnt make a diff.

So you're gonna have the same reaction if:

Your momma punches you
    Your girl punches
    Your brother punches you
    A stranger punches you

If not you're "inconsistent"
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2014
    Options

How does he prey on "perceived weaker person"? Y'all make it sound like be slappin R&B ? up or something when they come by or shittin on ? 's manhoods. He cracks jokes.

There's some people it's better not to joke around with and because they command that kind of respect you may decide to not joke with them.

With your logic if there's some people that you wouldn't joke around with then if you ever joke around with anybody that means you're ? . That's just not true. You not gonna give everybody the same level of respect because people earn respect at different levels.

Yea, and now he knows Onyx is one of em...just put down the cape and let him have his L, it was well deserved.

Funniest thing in all of this is he did nothing wrong, which as for me makes me even more vex...im in the wrong and u bark on me, meh, depending on how cool we are and how far u go I could humble myself and take it....but if I know I aint do ? wrong and u trying to go off on me, FOH, def aint going down, now im really gonna be tight,, as most people would/should be...ur man is bunz, end of.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    Fredro my favorite member of onyx but he lost his head then charlamagne incited it more saying fif stole off him.This interview hilarious

Yea, now look at that part closely and look how hesitant and nervous he was to bring that up...? was timid and stuttering smh
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    watching from @8:30-10:00 is ? hilarious