Onyx Interview (Fredo Starr & Sticky Fingaz) At The Breakfast Club- Charalmagne & Fredro Have A Beef

Options

Comments

• Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If u allow a man to call u ? and bark on u aggressively, and u dont at least tell him to pop off if he feels some type of way...then I dont know what hood ur from...and more than likely ur a ? .
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Fredro Starr was/is MC FlyJo from the Project Pat album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TUrHgNg7ao

Fredro is a chump that blow hot air & got back slap by 50 back in the day
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Y'all use the word "feelings" and "trolling" too much. ? is corny.

Fredro's whole performance was over the top. That's not gonna stop Charlemagne from coming back to the jokes. That's what he does. It was lame that he kept bringing it up though (being called ? ).

Anyway if you don't feel you have anything to prove to yourself or them it shouldn't even matter. It's just words.

It was obviously on his mind and he was hurt cuz he knows thats not sumn to be took lightly, and he was mad at himself for allowing it to happen and for bucklin under pressure...facts.

"Im not here for all that" <--- not the way to respond when gettin barked on.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Charllmagne still throwing jabs. 'Yeah, it became obvious that rap wasn't real. You realized that it was like wrestling. You realize that it wasn't a lot of thorough cats out there. This ? ain't real.'
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Y'all use the word "feelings" and "trolling" too much. ? is corny.

Fredro's whole performance was over the top. That's not gonna stop Charlemagne from coming back to the jokes. That's what he does. It was lame that he kept bringing it up though (being called ? ).

Anyway if you don't feel you have anything to prove to yourself or them it shouldn't even matter. It's just words.

I agree, but @ bolded, then it woulda been lame if he just forgot all about it, too, right? He cant win

I read that as 'Oh ngga dont think you backed me down, you called me ? , u was mad, that just happened and im not scared to keep mentioning it. Whats good'

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charm definitely didn't get clowned. ? smiled at fredro the whole time he was acting a ass. ? kept it together for his job. Little Fred did this ? for publicity
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They wanna be M.O.P. so bad.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    Any damage control he attempted was after Fredro calmed down...when it was GO time he was quiet as a mouse.

Real ? wouldve asked why u taking off ur glasses like u bout to do me sumn, whats good?...that woul;dve really got ? poppin and we wouldve seen what Fredro was about...but he didnt...he was scared under the bright lights...womp womp.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    Mark my words, had Kanye went off like that and then took his glasses off, Char woulve asked why he taking em off for like he bout to do sumn....would he or would he not have?...OH! OK then!...? is ? .
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this was funny
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These ? are comin' off just as unauthentic as Rick Ross in his ? ass interviews.
    They need to calm the ? down. Charlemagne trolled the ? out of them, and I usually frown upon his nigetry antics.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was funny, but Fredro just prolonged that rift....You can tell ? went into this interview like yo if that ? charlamagne say some ? I'm getting at him.....Although I'm cool with someone finally getting at dude, he kept it proffessional.....
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fredro got in his feelings over a ? . Thats what happend here.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    ? was funny, but Fredro just prolonged that rift....You can tell ? went into this interview like yo if that ? charlamagne say some ? I'm getting at him.....Although I'm cool with someone finally getting at dude, he kept it proffessional.....

pretty much and fredro was acting kinda.....childish....dmx said those dudes aint as crazy as they pretend to be.
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was a great interview lol Charlamgne didn't fold like Onyx thought he would. Charlamagne didn't look scathed at all when Freddo was trying to embarrass him over the slap on the back of the head.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any ? allow another man to take that tone and aggression with you and u respond the way Char did, u not a man, end of story...plus u allowed the ? to call u ? like 3x and aint say it back...where im from a man call u ? in an aggressive manner thats fighting words, time to pop off...? got exposed today...word.

I agree with you. I got one more to add, tho...Where im from if a ? get all hype of a video some kid does and gets gassed like he is the artist and says "ah ahhh ahhhh" every five seconds on some super groupie ? ...he not a man.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2014
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Any damage control he attempted was after Fredro calmed down...when it was GO time he was quiet as a mouse.

Real ? wouldve asked why u taking off ur glasses like u bout to do me sumn, whats good?...that woul;dve really got ? poppin and we wouldve seen what Fredro was about...but he didnt...he was scared under the bright lights...womp womp.

Ngga you sayin 'after he calmed down' like how nggas usually say 'u poppin ? when your boys are around'. Like he gained an advantage or somehtin. Ngga they still both right there!

Not to mention when Charlamagne said 'if me n Fredro fight' this ngga Sticky jumped up like that was his lil ? 'AINT NOBODY FIGHTIN FREDRO WHILE IM HERE!!'

What Fredro do? Slumped in his chair and let his homie stand up for him...quiet as a mouse.

Yes or no...if u in the mall wit ur shorty and a ? came up to you and called u a ? , and then removed his glasses and told u "what up, u cant, and u wont do ? about it"...would u say "im not here for that"?...and then walk off and tell ur girl, "I got him in his feelings"...if ur answer is yes, ur not a man, ur a ? , exactly what Char is.

Btw Benzino just gave him Donkey of the day (twitter) for lookin like a scared puppy when Fredro was barkin on him....sad.