Onyx Interview (Fredo Starr & Sticky Fingaz) At The Breakfast Club- Charalmagne & Fredro Have A Beef

Options

Comments

• blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    if fredo was bout that life he would of took the 5 mins after the interviewer just off street code. he knew where he was and the circumstances that no interview is going to risk their career a slap a guest . he was so heated but all he did was try to clown charlemagne off something charlemagne fully owns up too and has no shame in . maybe fredo should man up and admit 50 beat his boy in front of him like a dog instead of changing his story about the event every 5 minutes
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Any damage control he attempted was after Fredro calmed down...when it was GO time he was quiet as a mouse.

Real ? wouldve asked why u taking off ur glasses like u bout to do me sumn, whats good?...that woul;dve really got ? poppin and we wouldve seen what Fredro was about...but he didnt...he was scared under the bright lights...womp womp.

Ngga you sayin 'after he calmed down' like how nggas usually say 'u poppin ? when your boys are around'. Like he gained an advantage or somehtin. Ngga they still both right there!

Not to mention when Charlamagne said 'if me n Fredro fight' this ngga Sticky jumped up like that was his lil ? 'AINT NOBODY FIGHTIN FREDRO WHILE IM HERE!!'

What Fredro do? Slumped in his chair and let his homie stand up for him...quiet as a mouse.

Incorrect! What sticky did waz what any ? with a brother-blood or not- would say.
    Even Charmaine said hiz brothers would say the same.

What he meant was simple : if you got a problem with someone I love, they won't have to fight u, cause ima ? em up the minute they think of touching the fam.

"Jumping in like a ? " would b what wayne did when him and birdman was on 106 & park and birdman got asked if he kiss his ? , and Wayne jumped in And said, birdman only kissing him.

As far as the interview fredo was riled up for no reason. Tf he mad at the brandy question for? He the 1 who said it!

Charlamagne did get salty/hurt that he was called a ? , anyone can c that. He did what he was supposed to do and kept his job though + when fredro stood up look at Charlemagnes face.

If he they had to squabble he'd have been down. He did get ? 'd just a little though but ain't nobody really lose face over that.

? dapped and that should b that.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one said Charles had to hit anyone so stop tryin to spin that....just treat him the same way u wouldve treated Mac Miller and MGK if they had did this to u, thats all im asking....the ? was scared and a blind man could see it, he wasnt confident in anything he rebuttled with.

And Fredro just violated 50 and said he made him run AKA rekindling beef with him, callin him out live on 105.1 knowing 50 is gonna respond to this...so obviously he aint scared of 50 either smh
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    angela yee was terrified. you can hear the fear in her voice at the 10 minute mark

"lets move on past that, please"

her voice broke like she was still going through puberty

She just seen her co worker and close friend terrorized ofc shes gonna be nervous lol

U think her voice was breaking when Charles was bullying Kanye? Nope.

I just figured fredros tough guy act scared her
    she was the only person he scared tho. char be on some ? boy ? sometimes but I don't think he was intimidated here
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get it.

At first he wasn't mad, then 2 or 3 mins later he got mad.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    "So Fredro we good, we aint gotta do any 5 minutes or anything like that"

Thats not even really asking to shoot the 5 come to think of it lol

Thats the now that he hasnt barked on me in the past 10 mins and I feel we're good, here's my time to save face after looking like a ? for the past half hour...facts....and then he said he wouldve ? u up if yall shot the 5 and u were silent...so u still ended up lookin ? ....sad.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't fredo say if he wanted the 5 it would happened already though? Not I woulda ? you up already?
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He still asked for the 5 tho..
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Yea, uh huh, that works both ways, u got the quitest ? in the room that is the pussiest ? in the room and he's quiet cuz he aint comfortable round the Gz (Lloyd Banks)...and u gotta the loudest ? in the room that a blow ya head off the same way he told u he would (50)...stop trying to equate movies to real life and actually go outside smh
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    They tried to pull Char card. This is the same dude that is proud of making Lli Mama cry on radio.. The same dude that talks greasy about people like Drake and Kanye. This shows that Charlamagne ain't really ready to get busy if the time comes. Now I know that he ain't jeopardizing his job on no dumb ? like this, but he should know that people will pull his card. Now watch him get his swag back and talk all kinds of ? later in a Vlad interview or tomorrow morning on the radio.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    I don't get it.

Because it hit him "Oh ? that was my chance to make headlines!". Fredo always was a pretty good actor.

Power 105 kind of did them slick though because they were there promoting Wakedafucup which came out back in March so this interview likely happened back then. Had they put out this interview back then it would have been great publicity for them to ride.

But instead they waited until damn near August to put it out likely because they didn't want them to come up from that little stunt. So now Breakfast Club will get a boost in ratings but Onyx won't get that timely bump in publicity that would have coincided with their album. ? was a great chess move on behalf of Breakfast Club/Power 105.1/Clear Channel .
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They did call the video "Throwback Thursday"
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    I don't get it.

Because it hit him "Oh ? that was my chance to make headlines!". Fredo always was a pretty good actor.

Power 105 kind of did them slick though because they were there promoting Wakedafucup which came out back in March so this interview likely happened back then. Had they put out this interview back then it would have been great publicity for them to ride.

But instead they waited until damn near August to put it out likely because they didn't want them to come up from that little stunt. So now Breakfast Club will get a boost in ratings but Onyx won't get that timely bump in publicity that would have coincided with their album. ? was a great chess move on behalf of Breakfast Club/Power 105.1/Clear Channel .

If thats true then it sounds like they "caught feelings" and was upset they employee got sonned...word.
  • Stiff
    Options
    They did call the video "Throwback Thursday"

LMAO hell yea it's a throwback. Their album came out in March and majority of people are just now going to be hearing about it(only reason I know when it came out is because of a wikipedia search)
  • Stiff
    Options
    Yea, uh huh, that works both ways, u got the quitest ? in the room that is the pussiest ? in the room and he's quiet cuz he aint comfortable round the Gz (Lloyd Banks)...and u gotta the loudest ? in the room that a blow ya head off the same way he told u he would (50)...stop trying to equate movies to real life and actually go outside smh

But according to the "NY Bully" as you called him 50 cent ran from Fredo so what you saying. This ? Fredo is harmless and a loudmouth.
  • Stiff
    Options
    I don't get it.

If thats true then it sounds like they "caught feelings" and was upset they employee got sonned...word.

LOL at thinking corporations give a ? about "catching feelings"
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sticky fingaz was ready to fight because he remember all them moves from the Blade tv show lol
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if it waas lil mama or Bow Wow Charlmange's tone woulda been way different
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options

But according to the "NY Bully" as you called him 50 cent ran from Fredo so what you saying. This ? Fredo is harmless and a loudmouth.

Im saying the quietest ? in the group is the pussiest (Banks), and the loudest is the most gangsta (50)...how gangsta idk, didnt say he was superman...but just to put an end to that quietest ? in the room theory I used that as an example, and many more could be made..
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2014
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    if it waas lil mama or Bow Wow Charlmange's tone woulda been way different

And every ? poster in the thread knows this and are playing dumb like they dont...its sad actually.

If it was Snoop or Gucci that did this it would be a diff story but since it was a NYC rapper with the W they trying to discredit it...sad.