How do you truly feel about monogamy? Is it your true preference?

Options

Comments

• ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint nobody exactly like nobody, ? thumbprints is more individual than snowflakes.

idk what 'one true love' means, if you mean soul mates, then yes. when you start speaking on souls, and speaking on love in its proper perspective then you have to ignore statistics and ? like that, that ? is completely irrelevant. theres spirit, the natural, and the man made, statistics and things of that thought are of the man made category while love is a spirit matter. Its like if you tried applying basketball rules to football.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? said he compete for women.

When I was single I use to just do me and competed with no man for ? . I was never concerned about the next man and what he's doing to get women.

its always a competition my ? ..
    whether u know it or not..

I'm sure if u "was doin u" and u wasn't gettin no ? .. ud figure out how to "do u" better..
    ur jus a natural.. say that..

Lol.

? makes sense.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i mean.. jus imagine a western civilization where women only ? wit ? about ? ..
    even if it meant sharing, cause sharing "something" is better then owning "nothing"...

it would force ? to be about they ? in order to have a ? ..
    ? like Du would've BEEN moved out they momma house. hahahaha

im jus sayin..

again.....

am i lyin tho??
    if u no ? would ? wit u cause u lived at home wit yo momma what would be the first thing ud do??!

be honest ? ..

honestly......my situation doesn't fit the point you were trying to make.....

you just threw my name into ur ? for ? n giggles

@thebolded it actually does..
    and yeh i did it for ? and giggles but that doesn't take away its merit..

if every ? u got at liked u and wanted to give u ass but decided otherwise once they found out u still stayed wit moms ? ud have been moved..

monogamy makes it easy for ? like u to have a ? cause since birth its been drilled in u that there's someone for everyone.. and some ? on the flip settle for less.. they can't fathom sharing a ? so they go for someone they know no one else would want..

im jus saying..
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »
    of course beta males and self centered females are gonna side wit monogamy..
    why wouldn't they?? they probably came up wit the concept together.. bunch of bitter ? mad they aint gettin no ? and ? mad cause they aint the only ? .. i can see them all huddled up in a dimly lit room jus bouncin ideas on how to destroy selective breeding..

jus sayin..

you always talking s**t lol.

You aint out here fighting like lions competing for women like simba ? lol. The whole alpha/beta male system only applies when there is one way to compete. Lol

Some men have ideals that dont fall in line with yours. Doesn't make them any less of a man.

i actually do compete out here for females like lions..
    if i aint on my ? i don't keep my pride.. and if i stay on it i strengthen it..
    i have my views cause iv played both sides of the fence..

can u say the same??

my opinion is more valid then anyone's in here simply speculating about the other side.. SIMBA! lol

I aint gonna take this off topic, but I already know we on two different wavelengths.

But ill ask you this. If we all had to live in a self reliant manner In a non fabricated social and economic system....would you still be able to keep your "pride" in line?

they way my mind works I'm sure i will..
    I'm very adaptive ..im a forward thinker as well..
    ill always be ahead of the curve no matter the conditions..

basically ill find a way...
    fate only rewards the bold..
    u meek ? will inherit the earth once ? like me are done wit it. lol

I feel it...

Way to dodge where I was going with that too lol.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm comfortable w being monogamous... having more than one partner "fantasy" wise is just that, a fantasy, putting up w and having to individually please two (or more women) both mentally and physically would be too much...

but I have no problem w ppl who choose not to be... I think that it's cool they have an even stronger bond of trust, and maybe even stronger love, for one another...

we weren't meant to be monogamous creatures, we were just able to evolve and civilize a lot of ? ... making a lot that was once normal/natural, taboo/wrong... it's pretty subjective most of how we perceive right and wrong anyways..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    of course beta males and self centered females are gonna side wit monogamy..
    why wouldn't they?? they probably came up wit the concept together.. bunch of bitter ? mad they aint gettin no ? and ? mad cause they aint the only ? .. i can see them all huddled up in a dimly lit room jus bouncin ideas on how to destroy selective breeding..

jus sayin..

you always talking s**t lol.

You aint out here fighting like lions competing for women like simba ? lol. The whole alpha/beta male system only applies when there is one way to compete. Lol

Some men have ideals that dont fall in line with yours. Doesn't make them any less of a man.

i actually do compete out here for females like lions..
    if i aint on my ? i don't keep my pride.. and if i stay on it i strengthen it..
    i have my views cause iv played both sides of the fence..

can u say the same??

my opinion is more valid then anyone's in here simply speculating about the other side.. SIMBA! lol

I aint gonna take this off topic, but I already know we on two different wavelengths.

But ill ask you this. If we all had to live in a self reliant manner In a non fabricated social and economic system....would you still be able to keep your "pride" in line?

they way my mind works I'm sure i will..
    I'm very adaptive ..im a forward thinker as well..
    ill always be ahead of the curve no matter the conditions..

basically ill find a way...
    fate only rewards the bold..
    u meek ? will inherit the earth once ? like me are done wit it. lol

I feel it...

Way to dodge where I was going with that too lol.

lol are we playin chess or are we playin chess?? hahaha
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    even if it meant sharing, cause sharing "something" is better then owning "nothing"...

im jus sayin..

again.....

am i lyin tho??
    if u no ? would ? wit u cause u lived at home wit yo momma what would be the first thing ud do??!

be honest ? ..

if every ? u got at liked u and wanted to give u ass but decided otherwise once they found out u still stayed wit moms ? ud have been moved..

monogamy makes it easy for ? like u to have a ? cause since birth its been drilled in u that there's someone for everyone.. and some ? on the flip settle for less.. they can't fathom sharing a ? so they go for someone they know no one else would want..

im jus saying..

again, that doesn't fit my situation....
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, ? ...? all that ? ...

? want me or she don't...I ain't competing with ? for attention...

Thought that's what chicks did? Always tryna look better than their friend...

But you know what, takes a whole lot of different types of peeps to make the world spin...each to their own.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Rasta.
    I wouldn't want to know about it at all. I just don't think I can handle it well.

@‌Cain
    lol shut up
  • CapitalB
    Options

im jus sayin..

again.....

am i lyin tho??

be honest ? ..

im jus saying..

again, that doesn't fit my situation....

thats not answering my question tho..
    we know why u have ur situation.. monogamy ? ..

now.. can u answer the question please..

I SAID PLEASE ? !! lol
  • CapitalB
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Lol, ? ...? all that ? ...

? want me or she don't...I ain't competing with ? for attention...

Thought that's what chicks did? Always tryna look better than their friend...

But you know what, takes a whole lot of different types of peeps to make the world spin...each to their own.

okay..
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    uhhhh no its not. lol
    quit believin cartoon ? .. emotions are chemical reactions within sections the brain.. depended on what part u get said emotion..

don't let Disney fool u my ? ..

You one of the few on here I actually think has a working brain. even when you wrong its usually in a clever way. not this time tho. im going to try and not get too "ethereal" sounding. but dont believe that cracca hype. They can see that something (a reaction) takes place and is linked with emotion but dont assume that this is WHAT the emotion is. its merely something that the brain does that coincides with emotion. its not the explanation of the emotion. nobody said emotions was supposed to just magically happen and magically be gone. the emotions are telling your body what to do and what to produce, your body just reacting to them. if you cut a man to pieces and put the pieces all back together, is the man going to be alive? no. why not if we know all the parts, where they go and what they do?
    meaning its more going on than just what can be easily observed.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like a game of wits on this page...? ducking and setting traps lol
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Trashboat wrote: »
    also what about ? marriage you guys really cool with groups
    of men being married to each other. what happens when they adopt children and divorce.

There's nothing that makes it inherently worse than heterosexual divorce

spoken like a true ? .

Instead of showing how I'm wrong you just resort to name calling
    probably because you can not and you're thinking with your feelings again

I will always call you names because I don't like the way you post. at this point if you can't see why ? getting married is fundamentally wrong you are a lost cause
  • Dupac
    Options
    naw man, i'm done explaining myself on here,

yall don't appreciate a ? story.....being the worse kinda people n all
  • zombie
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    @Zombie and @Osirus_Jenkins you two ? derailing the dude's thread

? you his boyfriend?? ? off then, that man can come and dead this ? anytime. Take ur cape off.

I don't feel there is anything to dead as you have not made any meaningful replies to what I have said.
    jono wrote: »
    also today women can stand on their own so if polygamy is made legal , they are going to want multiple husbands. how many of you want to be husband #3 ?

You opening Pandora's box.

The root causes of marriage in the first place is ownership and male ego stroking. A situation where the man wouldn't be the only man involved automatically sours him on the prospect.

that is the whole point polygamy is a Pandora box
  • CapitalB
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    uhhhh no its not. lol
    quit believin cartoon ? .. emotions are chemical reactions within sections the brain.. depended on what part u get said emotion..

You one of the few on here I actually think has a working brain. even when you wrong its usually in a clever way. not this time tho. im going to try and not get too "ethereal" sounding. but dont believe that cracca hype. They can see that something (a reaction) takes place and is linked with emotion but dont assume that this is WHAT the emotion is. its merely something that the brain does that coincides with emotion. its not the explanation of the emotion. nobody said emotions was supposed to just magically happen and magically be gone. the emotions are telling your body what to do and what to produce, your body just reacting to them. if you cut a man to pieces and put the pieces all back together, is the man going to be alive? no. why not if we know all the parts, where they go and what they do?

of course we don't know everything centered on how and why when it comes to emotion..
    but u can't convince me love comes from the "heart" thats not its function..

this ? in here thinking cause his heart's beatin fast when the ? bats an eyelash his heart is telling him he's in love when its his brain that has his heart beatin like that from the adrenaline.. its all a chemical reaction.. the heart beating or that "feeling" u get bein the byproduct..

now i aint no scientist so i can't go in-depth.. but I'm too old to be believing in cartoons as well. lol
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

man u bet not catch feelings Du.....

Some of us know what u talking bout.
  • Rasta.
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    uhhhh no its not. lol

of course we don't know everything centered on how and why when it comes to emotion..
    but u can't convince me love comes from the "heart" thats not its function..

this ? in here thinking cause his heart's beatin fast when the ? bats an eyelash his heart is telling him he's in love when its his brain that has his heart beatin like that from the adrenaline.. its all a chemical reaction.. the heart beating or that "feeling" u get bein the byproduct..

now i aint no scientist so i can't go in-depth.. but I'm too old to be believing in cartoons as well. lol

6081114162_eae14ba471_o.gif

This ? ...
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

@BOSSExcellence‌ hit me with the sidestep. I aint have the patience to set it back up. Too much work on mobile lol.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol...Boss...I'm done
  • Dupac
    Options

man u bet not catch feelings Du.....

Some of us know what u talking bout.

lol, all i was gonna say was that ? has never been a motivator for me....plus i ain't really find my zone around chicks until i moved back home and by that time the last thing on my mind was getting ? ....i was trying to get my ? together just because...

the situation with my wife almost didn't happen cuz i was planning on moving to PA at the end of the summer when she went back to VA for school...so i didn't really consider myself living at home when i met her....i felt like i was at a pitstop
  • Rasta.
    Options

@BOSSExcellence‌ hit me with the sidestep. I aint have the patience to set it back up. Too much work on mobile lol.

That ? took you, @DNB1 and @DWO‌ on at the same time nh....rope-a-dope style
  • zombie
    Options
    @Zombie and @Osirus_Jenkins you two ? derailing the dude's thread

? you his boyfriend?? ? off then, that man can come and dead this ? anytime. Take ur cape off.

I don't feel there is anything to dead as you have not made any meaningful replies to what I have said.
    jono wrote: »
    also today women can stand on their own so if polygamy is made legal , they are going to want multiple husbands. how many of you want to be husband #3 ?

You opening Pandora's box.

The root causes of marriage in the first place is ownership and male ego stroking. A situation where the man wouldn't be the only man involved automatically sours him on the prospect.

that is the whole point polygamy is a Pandora box

And nothing you said is fact, it's all opinion.

you realize we are talking about love sex and human relationships ?????. it's all generalizations and opinions. there is no objective answers only subjective answers with better or worse logic behind them
  • Dupac
    Options
    as for the topic at hand....monogamy is all about choice as i said from the jump....

that whole natural vs unnatural argument is just an excuse to justify a person's stance on it...it still comes down to personal choices.....

and as for society norms...acting within the norms and standards of a society you actually want to be a part of is pretty much.....normal..

there's nothing shameful about that at all...it's all apart of evolving n ? like that