How do you truly feel about monogamy? Is it your true preference?

Options

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    KingSimba wrote: »
    Looks like a game of wits on this page...? ducking and setting traps lol

@BOSSExcellence‌ hit me with the sidestep. I aint have the patience to set it back up. Too much work on mobile lol.

That ? took you, @DNB1 and @DWO‌ on at the same time nh....rope-a-dope style

? you cheerleading some trolling and sucking ? like it's yo favourite past time...

FOH
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    naw man, i'm done explaining myself on here,

yall don't appreciate a ? story.....being the worse kinda people n all

man u bet not catch feelings Du.....

Some of us know what u talking bout.

lol, all i was gonna say was that ? has never been a motivator for me....plus i ain't really find my zone around chicks until i moved back home and by that time the last thing on my mind was getting ? ....i was trying to get my ? together just because...

the situation with my wife almost didn't happen cuz i was planning on moving to PA at the end of the summer when she went back to VA for school...so i didn't really consider myself living at home when i met her....i felt like i was at a pitstop

why was u trying to get ur ? together Du??
    lets dig deeper then "just because"..

and thank u. hahahaha
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as for the topic at hand....monogamy is all about choice as i said from the jump....

that whole natural vs unnatural argument is just an excuse to justify a person's stance on it...it still comes down to personal choices.....

and as for society norms...acting within the norms and standards of a society you actually want to be a part of is pretty much.....normal..

there's nothing shameful about that at all...it's all apart of evolving n ? like that

Actually it's not
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta male? Alpha male? Compete?

What's all that fuckery @‌BOSSExcellence

That sound like some ? that you'd spit to a ? on the track. weak minded hoes and ? willing to conform to ? ideals intwined into intricate word play.
  • CapitalB
    Options

That sound like some ? that you'd spit to a ? on the track. weak minded hoes and ? willing to conform to ? ideals intwined into intricate word play.

and u are??
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options

of course we don't know everything centered on how and why when it comes to emotion..
    but u can't convince me love comes from the "heart" thats not its function..

this ? in here thinking cause his heart's beatin fast when the ? bats an eyelash his heart is telling him he's in love when its his brain that has his heart beatin like that from the adrenaline.. its all a chemical reaction.. the heart beating or that "feeling" u get bein the byproduct..

now i aint no scientist so i can't go in-depth.. but I'm too old to be believing in cartoons as well. lol

no the heart pumps blood not love. but that concept of love being linked with 'heart' is an old scriptural concept taken and misapplied in culture. Im bout to get ethereal sounding. What its supposed to mean when heart is used in that way is, the culmination of a man. Which is broken down too

Spirit - ? 's presence that animates us
    Soul - mind, will, emotions, etc the part that makes us, us and not ? 's drones
    Body - what the two inhabit

Love starts in spirit, filters through soul and is then felt physically by the body. otherwise it aint love. heart is just imagery that ties them all together nicely.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol, all i was gonna say was that ? has never been a motivator for me....plus i ain't really find my zone around chicks until i moved back home and by that time the last thing on my mind was getting ? ....i was trying to get my ? together just because...

the situation with my wife almost didn't happen cuz i was planning on moving to PA at the end of the summer when she went back to VA for school...so i didn't really consider myself living at home when i met her....i felt like i was at a pitstop

and thank u. hahahaha

cuz i just blew 15k in like 6 months...and i was ? depressed...lol....

• CapitalB
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »

of course we don't know everything centered on how and why when it comes to emotion..

this ? in here thinking cause his heart's beatin fast when the ? bats an eyelash his heart is telling him he's in love when its his brain that has his heart beatin like that from the adrenaline.. its all a chemical reaction.. the heart beating or that "feeling" u get bein the byproduct..

now i aint no scientist so i can't go in-depth.. but I'm too old to be believing in cartoons as well. lol

no the heart pumps blood not love. but that concept of love being linked with 'heart' is an old scriptural concept taken and misapplied in culture. Im bout to get ethereal sounding. What its supposed to mean when heart is used in that way is, the culmination of a man. Which is broken down too

Love starts in spirit, filters through soul and is then felt physically by the body. heart is just imagery that ties them all together nicely.

but I'm not religious tho..
  • UinitiatedMgt
    UinitiatedMgt Members Posts: 161 ✭✭
    Options
    Choosing monogamy, for me, has everything to do with looking ahead to what environment offspring is developed in.

? that last name thread.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like a game of wits on this page...? ducking and setting traps lol

@BOSSExcellence‌ hit me with the sidestep. I aint have the patience to set it back up. Too much work on mobile lol.

That ? took you, @DNB1 and @DWO‌ on at the same time nh....rope-a-dope style

word. H

hahaha

Watch whats bout to happen....
  • Dupac
    Options
    as for the topic at hand....monogamy is all about choice as i said from the jump....

that whole natural vs unnatural argument is just an excuse to justify a person's stance on it...it still comes down to personal choices.....

and as for society norms...acting within the norms and standards of a society you actually want to be a part of is pretty much.....normal..

there's nothing shameful about that at all...it's all apart of evolving n ? like that

Actually it's not

how is it not normal to adapt the customs and practice of a society you were born into and wish to stay a part of....

the only time it's not normal imo is if you do not wish to be a part of that society....then you're going against your own desires... but if you are comfortable where you at...it makes since to ensure your stay by assimilating (or which ever word better fits) to the standards and practices around you
  • IgnorantSole
    Options

and u are??

A ? not concerned with the "IC social class" or any "class" for that matter, if I must introduce myself

• CapitalB
    Options

and thank u. hahahaha

cuz i just blew 15k in like 6 months...and i was ? depressed...lol....

how'd u blow 15k?? doin what??
    and why the desire to get back on ur feet??

morgan-freeman-002.jpeg
  • Rasta.
    Options
    Anytime spirit/soul/religion etc is brought into discourse, anything after is moot. Debate or argue within the realm of a set spectrum. I knew where he was going when his initial post had the word "ordained"
  • CapitalB
    Options

and u are??

A ? not concerned with the "IC social class" or any "class" for that matter, if I must introduce myself

how bout u introduce urself wit a sound rebuttal to anything iv said u don't agree wit..
    THEN and only then will i entertain u..
  • ReppinTime
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »

Love starts in spirit, filters through soul and is then felt physically by the body. heart is just imagery that ties them all together nicely.

but I'm not religious tho..

word. i know. me either. but it is what it is regardless.

• Dupac
    Options
    i ain't ? with this ? ...

anything good on netflix?
  • ReppinTime
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Anytime spirit/soul/religion etc is brought into discourse, anything after is moot. Debate or argue within the realm of a set spectrum. I knew where he was going when his initial post had the word "ordained"

um ok rasta. No 'spectrum' was defined. Nor did my initial post relate to my later posts. I spoke about myself originally, then I spoke on why dopamine and adrenaline and ? doesnt explain what love or any emotion is. and a little bit about what the phrase 'heart' means in that context. none of that was about why you should or shouldnt ? mad ? . enjoy
  • CapitalB
    Options
    this ? Du aint no fun..
    that ? Cain can't ban u bruh..

and even if he can..
    simply unban urself. lol
  • Rasta.
    Options

Actually it's not

how is it not normal to adapt the customs and practice of a society you were born into and wish to stay a part of....

the only time it's not normal imo is if you do not wish to be a part of that society....then you're going against your own desires... but if you are comfortable where you at...it makes since to ensure your stay by assimilating (or which ever word better fits) to the standards and practices around you

See, this rhetoric is akin to the nephrologist telling me that "under no circumstances must a man hit a woman" (does this sound normal to you)? Neither word makes it okay....cos if that was acceptable, we'd still be in "stoneage"

I always view things like a venn diagram (i know you're smart and can deduce from here)

venn2zonebwunlabeled_t0.png
  • IgnorantSole
    Options
    Lmmfao this ? really ain't that serious guy @BOSSExcellence
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Lmmfao this ? really ain't that serious guy @BOSSExcellence

then shut the ? up and enjoy the show..
  • CapitalB