The OFFICIAL 2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Stunt worked too; on some cool slang type ? . But you just ? that all up with your stupid correction. Loser

Lol I'm just bored yo I'm finna go take my lil brother to see the purge 2, anybody seen that ? ?

Purge 2 better than the original.....? was intense from beginning to end

I missed the showing of purge 2 on some ? ? (we ain't on time for ? smh) but I saw that guardians of the galaxy and it was straight ? piff... not what I expected at all ? is comedy, definitely a must see.

That ? should be ashamed of herself. Broad acted like she was taking pictures with Eric Maynor or some ? .
  • RiGGA
    Options
    That last part was in reference to the Ivo pic btw
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So did nba block the trade yet ?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited August 2014
    Options

Block a trade that hasn't happened yet? Smarten up...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, these thots aint foolin me, and ngga i/we aint THAT old

Anybody old enough to get in the club knows Allen Iverson, maybe not by sight, but def by name.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ayo lay off ?

The ? you gotta correct ? all the time
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not getting Pau is gonna haunt the thunder next year when the playoffs start if the team stays the same.Duke would of been the ideal fit for that team

As long as they have Russ they'll always be a contender that was their best player in the '14 playoffs but Pau would of made them a title squad instead of the regular season win % champs
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can see both sides

Playing with Bron would stunt his growth and hopefully he will flourish in Minny because i don't see a star.

On the other side he ain't did ? ? acting entitled cuz he can jump. Ain't nothing wrong with being a piece.
  • RiGGA
    Options

Hmm.... if the trade has already happened, how could it possibly be blocked? In the event the players are forced back to their original teams, it would seem to be more of a reversal.

However, if a team agrees in principle (which they already have) but it has yet to go through, it would then seem like a block would be possible.

How you gon tell somebody to smarten up & then not be technically correct your damn self lmao
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Yea, checking back at the CP3 to Lakers deal, the trade was blocked when it was agreed between the teams. I stand corrected.
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Well that's rather mature of you. I know some ? on here would have have just threw themselves in the bushes for a few pages before posting again instead of just accepting the L.

Take this GOAT breh.
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Lol hibbert and chris copeland for dragic.I would of rejected that ? offer too

???

? a Chris copeland but hibbert fits a helluva lot better on the suns than that constipated ass backcourt that they currently have...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Lol hibbert and chris copeland for dragic.I would of rejected that ? offer too

???

? a Chris copeland but hibbert fits a helluva lot better on the suns than that constipated ass backcourt that they currently have...

Hibbert does not fit on that squad and we don't even know what type of player he is after his regression last year anyways. They could get younger pieces plus picks for dragic if they want to go that route. Hibbert straps them cap wise also
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    These young hoes out here disrespecting the ?

BunaSV2IIAEeAHf.jpg:large

Thots these days......smh
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Aight honestly I just wanted Pacers to catch a break...
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks all all washed up players going overseas. Al Harrington just signed overseas.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What did Wiggins say?
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bored at work.....
    Here is my top 10 players of all time that came to my mind
    In no order

Jordan...olajuwon.....kareem.....magic.....bird....kobe....malone....duncan.....Robertson. ....stockton
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks all all washed up players going overseas. Al Harrington just signed overseas.

Better than trying to work out for teams and getting added to training camp rosters to only get cut or get that min deal..

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol! Bird has offically given up on Hibbert?
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    yes, i said ALL DAT ? . i was ? off for years. four to be exact. i can admit it. i can eat crow all day. swallow my pride. whatever. it dont even matter no mo. Why? lololololol hahahahahaaa

u guys know why. so lets play nice. no need to fight. no need to dig up what i said. i know what i said. i stand by all those words, and if he didnt come back, i would still be saying ? like that.

but he is back. the past four years never happened. what i miss? 2 heat titles and two texas titles?

what i miss? 4 years of bad cavs basketball? i didnt need to see that again. i was there before lebron. thats what got us lebron.

what did i miss? four years of nba2k at 60 dollars a pop? thats $240 dollars. i saved that. i was on some real ? DA NBA ? .

but i do like when yall dig up my old posts. its ok that i contradicted myself. im a better man now. we have all grown and we all forgive. now lets play basketball.

Here IC, i will say it for you: Cleveland: TAKE THIS L!!!!

tumblr_inline_n2fz46GMxw1rf0q8k.gif

• zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Lol! Bird has offically given up on Hibbert?

Hibbert gave up on hibbert
This discussion has been closed.