The OFFICIAL 2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Options
    jaemooms wrote: »
    They should have Bulls/Cavs open the season so we can be the first to give the Cavs their first loss

Dont nobody want to see a massacre on opening night...

You're right, can't have you fake Cavs fans on suicide watch after the first game

Everybody know I been reppin Cavs since day 1
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally in shape after 10 yrs in the league
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody losing weight
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ Drake. Raps owner won't be pleased with that.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    considering his weight be fluctuating like a mufucka, he could possibly turn into flab melo again during the season but for right now good job
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should have Bulls/Cavs open the season so we can be the first to give the Cavs their first loss

You're right, can't have you fake Cavs fans on suicide watch after the first game

yea only when ? goin right
  • jaemooms
    Options

yea only when ? goin right

Kyrie been my avi since the day he got drafted....
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You been MIA in here for the past four years, fairweather fans shouldn't be talking ?
  • jaemooms
    edited August 2014
    Options

You been MIA in here for the past four years, fairweather fans shouldn't be talking ?

edit: Im not a computer geek. I been on IC since 2010 and only got 600 post. It aint cause of the Cavs.....
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

This season a throw away. Knicks will get bounced in the 2nd round.
    He needs to get better at finishing at the rim. He's above 50% there, I don't expect him to have LeBrons 70+% at the rim but 60s is reasonable.

NYK 45-37
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11334160/2014-summer-forecast-east-standings

Got us coming in 6th. They don't have the Knicks making the playoffs.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ the Knicks making it to the playoffs.

Fixed
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Espn got it right.That's pretty close to my playoff predictions.I think whoever plays toronto in the 1st round gonna eat.I can see the heat or hornets beating them in a series(4-5 or 3-6 match up)
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Nah, these thots aint foolin me, and ngga i/we aint THAT old

Anybody old enough to get in the club knows Allen Iverson, maybe not by sight, but def by name.

Its 2014 dawg

21 year old hoes that didnt watch basketball ten years ago dont know who A.I. Is.

Fam your years are off. He's not that old, b Lol Not bein able to recognize him is understandable, but never hearing the name "Allen Iverson'? No.

They were 10, 11 when he was at his peak. Not babies. The majority of 21 year old females atleast know the name Allen Iverson

How many 10 & 11 year old hoes watch basketball though?

Do 10 and 11 year old girls who dont watch bball know who Lebron James is? Why yes they do, b/ c the boys they're in class with talk about them non stop and wear their shoes. They dont exist on an island man lol

Allen Iverson wasnt as popular as Lebron, but he wasnt far off.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ the Knicks making it to the 2nd round.

Bet Knicks make playoffs?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited August 2014
    Options
    ? shut up, you always worried about what Bulls fans are posting. Take that troll tactic to someone else

Ngga aint nobody trollin. Take that 'the Bulls have all their ducks in a row' ? to the bulls thread. Here is the place for unbiased discussion and yall are comical with your confidence in your squad when yall have won nothing in the playoffs w/ Thibs. Havent even come close.

2011 - Lost Ecf
    2012 -Rose tears knee in game 1 of the playoffs,Noah out for the series after game 3 lose to philly
    2013 -Rose out for the year and the bulls lose to miami in the 2nd round
    2014 - Rose again out for year,deng traded lost to the wizards in the 1st round

Besides 2011 What year did you expect them to win something?
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Warriors’ Steve Kerr said likely same starting five, but Iguodala could come off bench

Don’t fix what ain’t broken.

Last season when the Warriors starting five were on the court — Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Andre Iguodala, David Lee and Andrew Bogut — they outscored their opponents by 15.5 points per 100 possessions (or if you prefer 15 points per 48 minutes).

That is impressive. It also means their bench wasn’t nearly as impressive (as a team the Warriors were +4.8 per 48).

New Warriors coach Steve Kerr likely will keep the successful starting five together… but he’ll look at his options. Like maybe bringing Andre Iguodala off the bench, he told the San Jose Mercury News.

“Andre (Iguodala) started last year, which he probably will (again), but there’s a lot of options that we have because we’ve got really good players in Harrison (Barnes) and Draymond (Green),” Kerr said, adding that he would likely use the same lineup as last season. “But most of it usually comes down to how the combination fits. … How do the pieces of the puzzle fit?”

Unless Barnes returns to somewhere close to 2013 playoff form I’m not sure how this is a discussion. And even then it seems like a bad idea.

Iguodala brings a real defensive presence to the starting five — they were 6.3 points per 100 possessions better on defense when he played. Green was -3.1 per 100, Barnes was -4.8. Kerr’s going to take that out of the starting line up?

Iguodala had the best per-100 rating on the team, the Warriors were +13.7 per 100. He’s the glue guy this roster this roster needed. You can’t move him out of the starting lineup.

Kerr was most likely trying to fire up Barnes and Green here, the fact is Kerr needs to get more out of this bench. If he can do that, and bring more complexity and motion to the offense, he’s going to look like a smart rookie coach.

Smart people also don’t fix what ain’t broken.

Smart people don't fix what ain't broken... you mean like the head coach?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    ? shut up, you always worried about what Bulls fans are posting. Take that troll tactic to someone else

Ngga aint nobody trollin. Take that 'the Bulls have all their ducks in a row' ? to the bulls thread. Here is the place for unbiased discussion and yall are comical with your confidence in your squad when yall have won nothing in the playoffs w/ Thibs. Havent even come close.

2011 - Lost Ecf
    2012 -Rose tears knee in game 1 of the playoffs,Noah out for the series after game 3 lose to philly
    2013 -Rose out for the year and the bulls lose to miami in the 2nd round
    2014 - Rose again out for year,deng traded lost to the wizards in the 1st round

Besides 2011 What year did you expect them to win something?

51piyx_zpsd2a5f987.gif

36G14Bk.gif

You be tryin too hard bruh
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Lol at them trying to trade hibbert. That ? trash. Pacers aren't making the playoffs this year

They should break up the team and start over.....

HELL NAW... THEY SHOULDA PAID LANCE... AND NOW THAT BRON LEFT MIAMI, THAT WAS A PLUS TO THEM
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    yes, i said ALL DAT ? . i was ? off for years. four to be exact. i can admit it. i can eat crow all day. swallow my pride. whatever. it dont even matter no mo. Why? lololololol hahahahahaaa

u guys know why. so lets play nice. no need to fight. no need to dig up what i said. i know what i said. i stand by all those words, and if he didnt come back, i would still be saying ? like that.

but he is back. the past four years never happened. what i miss? 2 heat titles and two texas titles?

what i miss? 4 years of bad cavs basketball? i didnt need to see that again. i was there before lebron. thats what got us lebron.

what did i miss? four years of nba2k at 60 dollars a pop? thats $240 dollars. i saved that. i was on some real ? DA NBA ? .

but i do like when yall dig up my old posts. its ok that i contradicted myself. im a better man now. we have all grown and we all forgive. now lets play basketball.

Here IC, i will say it for you: Cleveland: TAKE THIS L!!!!

tumblr_inline_n2fz46GMxw1rf0q8k.gif

L for Lebron?

This discussion has been closed.