The OFFICIAL 2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I don't know what that top 5 waiters ? is about he has talent no doubt but top five nah!
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

This dude need to shut the ? up already. Ever since his ass had surgery and aint had ? to do he been posting the most irrelevant ? ? ever like anyone cares what he has to say. First tryin to "recruit" lebron, then gettin salty he aint get no response and blocking him, then trying to get at kim k talkn about he didnt know she married, like it isnt EVERYWHERE now this ? . Somebody need to tell him to step his twitter game up or shut the ? up and take his ass back to cameroon or wherever. i swear ? finally gets internet dont know how to act.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feelings all over that post lmaooo why a ? you ain't ever met got you hot like that b??
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Embiid is entertaining as hell lls id rather a player joke around nd have fun then see tweets plastered wit endorsements or "great practice today" ball is life boring ass ?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ol Buzz Killington ass ? .
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooo James Harden thinks he's the best player alive

Doc-Rivers.gif
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    ESPN Team Turmoil-the squad that will have some unsettling experiences in the 2014-15 season as voted on by our ESPN Forecast team:

1.Lakers
    2.Rockets
    3.Pacers
    4.Nets
    5.Knicks

I don't really understand why people are determined to think Nets are going to struggle to make the playoffs. We going to pretend like Paul Pierce carried the team? Give me a healthy Brook Lopez and Deron post-ASG 2012-2013. We'll be better than last year.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You weren't holdin down the cavs what you were doing is callin lebron a lame from akron and condemning anything lebron related like all the scorned lames from your city.Occasionally you'd pop up when the cavs beat a solid team besides that no cavs fans were on here like that

I think you got him confused with me. And for the record: when i said i didnt watch the cavs for 4 years, it was not because LeBron James left. It was actually because of how the Cavs play and behaved when he first came back to Cleveland. I forgot about that because i blocked it out of my mind.

They were hugging, and laughing, and joking with him from the bench and that didnt sit well with me. I told myself that i wasnt gonna watch the Cavs again until everyone on that team was gone, including the coach. Why? because shortly after that, they hit a 26 game losing streak.

Thats why. I had to get that out. As a result, if i wasnt watching the Cavs, I wasnt watching the NBA. But i kept in touch because of sport talk radio and the internets.

But all that ? doesnt even matter no moe now does it? pun intended.

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooo James Harden thinks he's the best player alive

Doc-Rivers.gif

Nothing wrong with that. Of course we know it ain't true but.....
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    You weren't holdin down the cavs what you were doing is callin lebron a lame from akron and condemning anything lebron related like all the scorned lames from your city.Occasionally you'd pop up when the cavs beat a solid team besides that no cavs fans were on here like that

I think you got him confused with me. And for the record: when i said i didnt watch the cavs for 4 years, it was not because LeBron James left. It was actually because of how the Cavs play and behaved when he first came back to Cleveland. I forgot about that because i blocked it out of my mind.

They were hugging, and laughing, and joking with him from the bench and that didnt sit well with me. I told myself that i wasnt gonna watch the Cavs again until everyone on that team was gone, including the coach. Why? because shortly after that, they hit a 26 game losing streak.

Thats why. I had to get that out. As a result, if i wasnt watching the Cavs, I wasnt watching the NBA. But i kept in touch because of sport talk radio and the internets.

So in translation for those not well versed in titangraphs, he's not a real fan.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
  • Dave2one6
    Options

So in translation for those not well versed in titangraphs, he's not a real fan.

Well i guess i am NOW huh?

• (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Rose>>>>>>>>Irving
    Noah(not skills but hustle and intangibles)>>>>>>>>>>Love
    The King gonna king but we got the don to somewhat contain him
    Jimmy Butler,Mcbuckets,Pau,Taj,Hinrich,Dunleavy Jr,Brooks,The euro,Snell,Thibs coaching/Bulls Defense>>>>>>Blatt,waiters,marion,tristan t,mike miller who was solid last year but he's a walking operation board game he needs more people

Bulls in 6.East aint wide open there's levels to this ?

Lol so Bulls gonna contain Bron but no one's going to some what contain struggle knee Rose?

That's legit the only dude that needs to be stopped for Bulls. If you gonna sit here and tell me Irving and Love will be stopped don't even dare try telling me any of them other Bull ? is scaring anyone.

Lmao at Noah being better than Love. IDC if Noah had all the hustle & intangibles in the world and was SuperIntangible Man in his spare time. He not better than Love.

603159794.gif?1340335112

Stop it slime

You've been putting in more work than actual Cavs fans this past month

Will the Knicks season be that abysmal?

? please. I probably posted in here this summer more than anyone & all about the Knicks keeping Melo, trading away Chandler/Felton, and drafting Early.

Don't start reaching for straws b/c I decide to call out nonsense.

You got fans of all teams in here circle jerking the Bulls squad but I can't tell a ? Noah is not a better player than Love? Okay, ? .
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No you're not, only Cavs fan who was posting during their struggle years was Vader. Take that front running ? elsewhere, @jaemooms @Beta you two can roll with him
  • Dave2one6
    Options

No you're not, only Cavs fan who was posting during their struggle years was Vader. Take that front running ? elsewhere, @jaemooms @Beta you two can roll with him

Thank you for letting the world know who can and who cannot be a real fan. no man should have so much power.

and just to let you know, since you think havin over 14 thousands post give you juice, ? , i change names every so often so im not looked as an IC loser like u. "real" IC heads knows who's I is.

Been here since the beginning. But ? all that. Thanks for tell me who can and cannot be a fan of "not your team." lol @ these silly ? .
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who are u tho?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options

Thank you for letting the world know who can and who cannot be a real fan. no man should have so much power.

and just to let you know, since you think havin over 14 thousands post give you juice, ? , i change names every so often so im not looked as an IC loser like u. "real" IC heads knows who's I is.

Been here since the beginning. But ? all that. Thanks for tell me who can and cannot be a fan of "not your team." lol @ these silly ? .

Who gives a ? who you are, I'm calling you a front running ? and every post you make that's what you telling everybody
  • Dave2one6
    Options

Who gives a ? who you are, I'm calling you a front running ? and every post you make that's what you telling everybody

whatever fool. We got LeBron James, and u gotta pray Rose pedals dont fall off.

and dude, why u calling people "? ?" look what "you're" telling everybody.

dude? its 2014? That word only hurts you. ? . It's not cool any more. grow up and think up of a better comeback. be a little bit more creative. a tad bit more witty. u can do it.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    damn i miss the lakers. i grew up a lakers fan tho im from cleveland. I stopped watching the nba 4 years ago. now, im back. just ordered nbatv again and im ready!

but yeah, go lakers

I know you seen Infamous drop this a couple of times so don't act like you don't see it now
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You stay on my ? b...lol it's all good though I got a fan

Click the flag
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ibbB3FqGS88NAY.gif

Been a minute since a post made me step away from my computer with laughter. Damn
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao @ you must have him confused with me...I swear you just started posting like last week..take ur irrelevant Ass outta here
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Yung Ill gif will always be hilarious
This discussion has been closed.