Comments

• jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Rose>>>>>>>>Irving
    Noah(not skills but hustle and intangibles)>>>>>>>>>>Love
    The King gonna king but we got the don to somewhat contain him
    Jimmy Butler,Mcbuckets,Pau,Taj,Hinrich,Dunleavy Jr,Brooks,The euro,Snell,Thibs coaching/Bulls Defense>>>>>>Blatt,waiters,marion,tristan t,mike miller who was solid last year but he's a walking operation board game he needs more people

Bulls in 6.East aint wide open there's levels to this ?

Stopped reading after that......You know nothing about sports...

And Irving is a much better shooter than D Rose.
  • jaemooms
    edited August 2014
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Rose>>>>>>>>Irving
    Jimmy Butler,Mcbuckets,Pau,Taj,Hinrich,Dunleavy Jr,Brooks,The euro,Snell,Thibs coaching/Bulls Defense>>>>>>Blatt,waiters,marion,tristan t,mike miller who was solid last year but he's a walking operation board game he needs more people

Lol so Bulls gonna contain Bron but no one's going to some what contain struggle knee Rose?

That's legit the only dude that needs to be stopped for Bulls. If you gonna sit here and tell me Irving and Love will be stopped don't even dare try telling me any of them other Bull ? is scaring anyone.

Lmao at Noah being better than Love. IDC if Noah had all the hustle & intangibles in the world and was SuperIntangible Man in his spare time. He not better than Love.

*dead*
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    jaemooms wrote: »
    Rose>>>>>>>>Irving

Noah has better Defense,passing ability and is a better Leader.The only thing love can do better is shoot and score.Rebounding can go either way

I agree irving is a better shooter.Rose is a better player the one time they faced each other rose yoked irving
  • jaemooms
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Rose>>>>>>>>Irving

Noah has better Defense,passing ability and is a better Leader.The only thing love can do better is shoot and score.Rebounding can go either way

I agree irving is a better shooter.Rose is a better player the one time they faced each other rose yoked irving

That was during the Andrew Bynum experiment if I remember right. And D Rose and Kyrie both scored like 15 points each...
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Rose>>>>>>>>Irving

That was during the Andrew Bynum experiment if I remember right. And D Rose and Kyrie both scored like 15 points each...

Irving was 2-11 with 5 points vs rose then scored 11 points in garbage time when the bulls were up 20 somethin and the starters were out.Watch games and not box scores

Noah is better than Love cuz he impacts the game in every way besides scoring.This is a 5 droppin Dimes

846293665.gif

joakim-noah-behind-the-back-pass-to-jimmy-butler.gif

1.gif

1.gif

ibEbBqE0fEf9H.gif
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Look at all those sick dimes.Don't ever compare kevin love to noah until he can defend,lead his team to the playoffs,be 1st team all nba and top 4 in mvp voting all things noah has done that love hasn't

rick-ross-boom-o.gif
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's gon be hilarious in here mid way thru the season
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta ain't u a Heat fan?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta ain't u a Heat fan?

He's a fan of whatever team that has a high chance of winning
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Beta ain't u a Heat fan?

Nah that's a struggle troll and nobody takes him serious he's a wade groupie who masqueraded as a heat fan now he has to pretend to be a heat fan while d washed is limpin all over the place and missing lay ups

Lol @ outlet passes being the same as the dimes noah was droppin.There's pg's who don't pass like that
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all are hilarious. Props to y'all banging for your team.

But the Bulls haven't won anything since '98... Just enjoy the season...
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Y'all are hilarious. Props to y'all banging for your team.

But the Bulls haven't won anything since '98... Just enjoy the season...

And the Cavs and Knicks are racking up titles, step aside we got this
  • jaemooms
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Rose>>>>>>>>Irving

Irving was 2-11 with 5 points vs rose then scored 11 points in garbage time when the bulls were up 20 somethin and the starters were out.Watch games and not box scores

Noah is better than Love cuz he impacts the game in every way besides scoring.This is a 5 droppin Dimes

But facts remain Kyrie and Rose both scored 16 points......and you made it seem like Rose was droppin him off or something.

And you just keep discrediting yourself by making dumb@ss statments like the one in bold above. If you wanna make a case for Noahs defense ok....but anything else just shutf#ckup you dont know what your talking about. He only averaged one assist less per game while scoring more than double the points. To put your argument in perspective Kevin Love grabbed more rebounds then Dwight and Joakim, hit more threes then Kyle Korver, and scored more points then James Harden. The boy cold.....
  • jaemooms
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    qblove.gif

ilX1mKmT5oKWN.gif
    kevinlovesyou.gif
    tumblr_mw1mx6UZaS1qcmnsoo2_r1_400.gif

rick-ross-boom-o.gif

How do I goat and either this sh#t at the same time?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    RiGGA wrote: »
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Lakers will be aiight.

But spurs wiping the floor with the league so don't really matter.

How's prison?

Da ?

I didn't expect inferior minds to grasp the concept, but to wack my post because of your ineptitude is wack in itself.

? gon bean

He's white. Just a little bit Mexican.

Well that's what he said

Lol I think yall got Swayzee mixed up with Smoke

Naw.

Smoke said he was mixed with white. And he said he's more white then Mexican.

Swayzee is just white dude from Malibu.

He is Malibu

$(KGrHqV,!ncF!LJQIKviBQM83eh5S!~~60_1_1902_1.JPG
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is pure comedy.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rose>>>>>>>>Irving

I got the Bulls in 5 against Clevelsnd, a 2nd round scare but a win against Washington in 7, and as long as they avoid Boston in the first round they should sweep anybody else
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ? I just wanted to post outlet pass gifs I wasn't even making a case for love>>>Noah I just did it for no reason and I'm met with insults and hate

Lmao I ain't know I was gonna ruffle feathers
  • jaemooms
    Options
    Aint nobody on here been holding the Cavs down more than me...Kyrie been the avi since the week he got drafted..
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bow down brehs, his avi tells the whole story
    nevermind the fact we never had a chance to see it cuz dude been incognegro. Check my join date. Prior to LBJ going back I've never seen this ? post in my life.

But that's none of my business.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    You weren't holdin down the cavs what you were doing is callin lebron a lame from akron and condemning anything lebron related like all the scorned lames from your city.Occasionally you'd pop up when the cavs beat a solid team besides that no cavs fans were on here like that
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jaemooms got more posts since Bron came back than the last yr and a half
This discussion has been closed.